Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a satellite image starting from the residents and working my way outward and taking into consideration the suspended licenses. I find it very plausible he was put into a commercial trash dumpster. That seems to be what is nearest to her, least effort and least travel time. There is the possibility she left the one year old alone rather than try and load her up, so needed to rush back home.
Of course just my opinion but looking at the satellite image this is the closest and fasts option.
Hopefully all cameras for every business even near the area have been looked over.

All JMO

There is one account seeking $9000 and one account seeking $10,000.

Under what guise?

I haven't seen the 9,000 one, but the 10k one is apparently for legal fees and for 'what she needs while she is in jail'
She was unable to obtain her own lawyer, requested an application for a PD, and was told by jail staff that she wouldn't need one for her preliminary hearing. She was also denied a professional visit from a PD.
I think both of these are much less than the truth, though I think there may be some truth that she was denied a visit. If memory serves me, that's not how this jail works, and visitation is over a video phone, yes? If so, a PD walking in to see her would likely be denied. I need to go back and try to find that info.

Basically - everyone is mean to her and she needs deodorant and chips. (MOO)

The $9000 is to bail her out of jail because "she's innocent". It was set up by someone in FL.

There is now bunch of people screaming nasty stuff against JO saying she put those accounts up to free Emily . I really wish these people would stop with the trash talk that will not help Lucas in no way. Sorry I should keep my nose out of it but in some ways I can see why some things are done.
Go Fund Me would shut this down if they were made aware of it.
They DO NOT ALLOW fund raising in criminal cases.
They would return the money to donors.

Go Fund Me would shut this down if they were made aware of it.
They DO NOT ALLOW fund raising in criminal cases.

Oh, I'm pretty sure they are being made aware of it. JMO

I haven't seen the 9,000 one, but the 10k one is apparently for legal fees and for 'what she needs while she is in jail'
She was unable to obtain her own lawyer, requested an application for a PD, and was told by jail staff that she wouldn't need one for her preliminary hearing. She was also denied a professional visit from a PD.
I think both of these are much less than the truth, though I think there may be some truth that she was denied a visit. If memory serves me, that's not how this jail works, and visitation is over a video phone, yes? If so, a PD walking in to see her would likely be denied. I need to go back and try to find that info.

Basically - everyone is mean to her and she needs deodorant and chips. (MOO)

I saw who set up the $10k one and laughed for about 10 minutes solid. Those two ladies are completely nuts and their ‘theory’ changes faster than the weather around here. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I’ve been told.

Thank you .

Emily Glass has no knowledge of the accounts set up in her name.

No need to continue the discussion of these particular accounts.

Looking at a satellite image starting from the residents and working my way outward and taking into consideration the suspended licenses. I find it very plausible he was put into a commercial trash dumpster. That seems to be what is nearest to her, least effort and least travel time. There is the possibility she left the one year old alone rather than try and load her up, so needed to rush back home.
Of course just my opinion but looking at the satellite image this is the closest and fasts option.
Hopefully all cameras for every business even near the area have been looked over.

All JMO

I really, really doubt that her restricted license limited any driving she did.

The family didn’t even know that she had a restricted license so it’s clear she wasn’t following said restrictions.

MOO.

It could be that Lucas was placed further out with some pre-planning involved. He'd been sick and was frail. You can't convince me that EG didn't realize that Lucas might be in danger of passing. The way she abused him signals her heartless way of dealing with him. There are places that might have held a unique attraction to her. Places nearer to where she grew up. I'm not referring to "The Falls" or wherever that was.
She conceivably could have had a partner who cooperated by transporting the body to a spot that the partner had frequent business in.
jmo and :thinking: no inside knowledge

We don't know if her license was even still restricted. We know it was restricted in October but depending on what it was restricted for and when her restriction started it could of been over by February.

What can be done to get the media more involved. We need a public cry to local landowners.

I really, really doubt that her restricted license limited any driving she did.

The family didn’t even know that she had a restricted license so it’s clear she wasn’t following said restrictions.

MOO.

I guess me being a normal person and all, I'd be terrified to drive without a valid licenses and really scared having a dead body with me.
That's where these cases get so hard because we can't think like these people, because we are not psychopaths.

We don't know if her license was even still restricted. We know it was restricted in October but depending on what it was restricted for and when her restriction started it could of been over by February.
You're right about us not knowing. But even though she appears lazy to some of us, she is probably a real stickler in some areas of her life. Like in control and having it.
She very well could have planned to have someone "deliver" this sad package so she didn't even have to worry about it.
jmo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member