Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if in the dumpster :(

That’s my fear too. At the corner of Harry and Edgemoor there’s a Dillons grocery store. They would have multiple dumpsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are our minds headed with the laundromat?

I thought we were just discussing washing the blankets. Are we thinking he could be inside of a machine? Surely that would be strange, right? I would imagine someone would have found something like that by now

I thought we were just discussing washing the blankets. Are we thinking he could be inside of a machine? Surely that would be strange, right? I would imagine someone would have found something like that by now

I think dumpsters and areas around the house. (I first thought the same thing)

There would've been a horrible smell though. :(

If it wasn’t thrown away because it was unclaimed before it started to smell
And being a hamper of stomach bug yuck possibly, would already stink...covering it for a time anyway
Like I said I hate where this thread takes my mind

There would've been a horrible smell though. :(

How long does before that happens? Ugh. I hate asking these questions. What if the dumpsters have already been taken? I would think so as well but I keep trying to get into a crazy, not all there, drug induced head which I’m not good at thankfully.

Even if checked that doesn't mean he couldn't still be there.
If there is an area someone feels should be checked and it ISN'T private property, please check it.
Even in cases like Christina Morris and Blaze Bernstein where they had an idea of where to look, they were missed.

Nothing is 100%. Dogs, searchers, drones.... they can all miss things.
Better to look again than be left wondering.
I know how I would feel if I thought "I'm sure that's been checked" and then later the person was found there.
So, I always check if a location seems to be bothering me.

According to this, the laundromat closes at 8PM. When would she have gone to the laundromat?

Well we have a 24hour window minus when it was closed
Alternately the laundromat was closed and she had to make a different plan...which would indicate a less thought out place but also close by

They also have an attendant on site, so IMO he can not be inside.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I recently moved and didn’t have a washer and dryer for a couple of weeks and they are humid inside. I also don’t think he would be in there. Plus awfully risky.

How far was Caylee from George and Cindy’s house? Not far, right? I do see similarities and could see how EG would think “If Casey got away with it so can I...”

I too don’t like where I have to take my mind through all of this. [emoji17]

I wasn’t thinking inside a machine but possibly a cover for walking with the hamper ‘oh I’m just doing laundry’ if anyone asked, potentially ditched in a dumpster or similar maybe even just left at the laundromat or somewhere close...
Is where my mind was headed

I wasn’t thinking inside a machine but possibly a cover for walking with the hamper ‘oh I’m just doing laundry’ if anyone asked, potentially ditched in a dumpster or similar maybe even just left at the laundromat or somewhere close...
Is where my mind was headed

I also wonder about in one of the cars that are just sitting at the auto salvage like place on the corner. These locations are awfully close and tbh I have been focused more rural.

I think EGs story is important to her and is the key. When he is found, she's going to want to play the victim to the hilt...how she TRIED to tell everyone the back door was open, how she TRIED to tell everyone how much she loved him...the back door was open not the front. If you walk out that door with the mind of a five year old so not caring about cameras, intersections and what have you...where do you end up? Keeping also in mind that he's five. I'd follow almost a straight path for a little over a mile and look down. Large holes, culverts, pools covered for the winter. It won't be the FIRST place you come across, it will be the third or the fourth.

I think EGs story is important to her and is the key. When he is found, she's going to want to play the victim to the hilt...how she TRIED to tell everyone the back door was open, how she TRIED to tell everyone how much she loved him...the back door was open not the front. If you walk out that door with the mind of a five year old so not caring about cameras, intersections and what have you...where do you end up? Keeping also in mind that he's five. I'd follow almost a straight path for a little over a mile and look down. Large holes, culverts, pools covered for the winter. It won't be the FIRST place you come across, it will be the third or the fourth.

Very true. Completely agree. Does go with he walked out the door.

I didn’t realize how commercial the area around her house is until RMT posted those photos.

So. Many. Dumpsters. [emoji17]

Does anyone local have the time to possibly walk the area around the house and check which dumpsters aren’t locked? Huge undertaking, I know. Maybe write down the addresses to the locations where the unlocked ones are and forward to LE? Would they use a tip like that? Just thinking maybe they could bring a dog out to the locations noted...would a dog alert on a dumpster that had already been emptied? Maybe possible leftover scent?

I didn’t realize how commercial the area around her house is until RMT posted those photos.

So. Many. Dumpsters. [emoji17]

Does anyone local have the time to possibly walk the area around the house and check which dumpsters aren’t locked? Huge undertaking, I know. Maybe write down the addresses to the locations where the unlocked ones are and forward to LE? Would they use a tip like that? Just thinking maybe they could bring a dog out to the locations noted...would a dog alert on a dumpster that had already been emptied? Maybe possible leftover scent?

So many. Too many. I wish I would have paid better attention when I was over there today. So many sheds and piles everywhere too.

I also feel like its going to be another Caylee Anthony scenario where if he is found it is going to be close to the home. I mean really she could have gone anywhere with him but since the VI say to focus on Friday into Saturday that tells me she couldn't have gone that far. Especially with having a 1 year old around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova