Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking specifically for businesses that are closed or abandoned/empty office buildings?

I think we need to narrow the radius for these scenarios. There are so so so many businesses in that range. Their new house is relatively close to center of Wichita. So a twelve mile radius pretty much covers the entire city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking abandoned businesses, I'm sorry, I should have clarified.

I'm wondering if she didn't leave him somewhere outside, but NOT somewhere like a park or something, where he might be found too easily. So maybe an abandoned building, or an abandoned car, or something of that sort. Somewhere with REALLY tall grass, corn fields, etc.

Someone said something about a festival, and 100,000+ people coming?
Does anyone know where those people are going to be?

Maybe we should focus on the areas that they WON'T be, since those areas are likely to be heavily covered with that festival happens.

Mr. Pink just called and he talked to a guy that does the grating at ElDorado Lake and this week or weekend, they are grating the north side of the lake. This man will do what scouting and searching that he can and will infrom others. Mr. Pink also said (I think he said the same man told him this) since it is spring, farmers are going to be out putting up and repairing fenses and that will be another opportunity for Lucas to be found if he is out there.

I am SO glad to see something more happening. Grating the lake could be a big deal!!!

O/T: Boy or girl?

Just got caught up on the thread. I don’t think Lucas is in water. I believe that LE has some sort of evidence that points to him being buried and not in a landfill or water. [emoji23]

I did NOT mean to put a laughing emoticon! Omg I’m so sorry.

Hmm, so they have released the 911 call to the media huh?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anything in msm that the call has been released or even that any news agency is seeking its release. I'm going to listen to the NC audio later - we have company arriving soon.

I really, really want that call released!!

I did NOT mean to put a laughing emoticon! Omg I’m so sorry.

I was going to PM you about it but then I figured everyone knew it was unintentional! No worries. [emoji4]

I’ve been around WS for about a year and this is the most incredibly organized and knowledgeable thread I have ever seen! If I were LE I would definitely be reading here.

Maybe we should focus on the areas that they WON'T be, since those areas are likely to be heavily covered with that festival happens.

The River Festival. It is centered around downtown.

https://wichitariverfest.com/

I have started listening and at first it sounds like the nap is the delay. Later they start talking more about the time lapse which they make it clear the time lapse is not the nap. They say a 6-7 hour time lapse that he was missing potentially before the call.

Wichita River Festival, along the Arkansas River mostly around Second to Maple and McLean to Main but with events scattered all around like the medallion scavenger hunt

Also, the NCAA tournament will be here very very soon

30b5553a9c41bd97df6895d194f4f705.jpg
d732c08122145a158f855cf9e2a60830.jpg
91010dfcbfa8f0d91891f241c631ac21.jpg

Good evening! I am working on a flyer to hand out, put around town and one for SM but want to make sure all of the info is accurate. Previously I’ve seen wrong weight, etc. and want to make sure it’s correct. I also would like to add any important that FLA or PB wants on there - including photos. I’d like to have it done by mid-morning (if possible) so that it can be distributed as soon as possible as I feel like it’s important to get the exposure and keep people looking.

Not trying to distract from everything else but just want to get it done so we can get it out there. Sorry for the delay on this today. It got away from me before I knew it. I won’t do anything until final sign off from FLA and/or PB.

30b5553a9c41bd97df6895d194f4f705.jpg
d732c08122145a158f855cf9e2a60830.jpg
91010dfcbfa8f0d91891f241c631ac21.jpg

Good evening! I am working on a flyer to hand out, put around town and one for SM but want to make sure all of the info is accurate. Previously I’ve seen wrong weight, etc. and want to make sure it’s correct. I also would like to add any important that FLA or PB wants on there - including photos. I’d like to have it done by mid-morning (if possible) so that it can be distributed as soon as possible as I feel like it’s important to get the exposure and keep people looking.

Not trying to distract from everything else but just want to get it done so we can get it out there. Sorry for the delay on this today. It got away from me before I knew it. I won’t do anything until final sign off from FLA and/or PB.

I believe that PB confirmed weight of 45 lbs.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Lovely....if anyone else would like to help join groups and post flyers on social media please give a shout out to Mistivon and myself. I'm sure we can use your assistance. :)

I have just recently started following this case because, as someone mentioned above, I tend to shy away from the kids that are missing...probably because I have kiddos same age and It hurts too much. However, Lucas has tugged at my heart, and here I am trying to catch up In these threads and posting. Please share the flyer with me so that I can share on SM !!! I have friends around the area and my daughter used to live around the area and she has a ton of friends there that would share the info. TIA

I have just recently started following this case because, as someone mentioned above, I tend to shy away from the kids that are missing...probably because I have kiddos same age and It hurts too much. However, Lucas has tugged at my heart, and here I am trying to catch up In these threads and posting. Please share the flyer with me so that I can share on SM !!! I have friends around the area and my daughter used to live around the area and she has a ton of friends there that would share the info. TIA
Will do...thank you so much!

I I stopped listening right away to post this though...so I've edited my other thoughts until I have more time....

Right away in the audio.... there is a clip from some sort of official sounding audio (scanner?) that says:

"he was supposed to be sitting in his room...took a shower and when she checked on him he was no longer there....says that his coat and shoes are on scene, and he's never wandered off before"

What happened to the nap? Or more accurately, when did she add the nap to her story?

First 10-30 seconds of audio.

Indeed, what happened to the nap? He was supposed to be sitting in his room, she took a shower...... she checked on him and he wasn't there...........no mention of a nap at all?

I am SO glad to see something more happening. Grating the lake could be a big deal!!!

O/T: Boy or girl?

I can't say until Sunday. I forgot she was doing a gender reveal or I wouldn't have said anything yet. Baby is very cute and was stretching a lot. So dang cute!!!!

Indeed, what happened to the nap? He was supposed to be sitting in his room, she took a shower...... she checked on him and he wasn't there...........no mention of a nap at all?

I am hopeful that perhaps the truth is starting to finally leak out. Praying this is indicative of the first few drops before the dam spills over, so to speak.

It is possible to get to the north side of El Dorado Lake with only a small stretch on I35. It is outside the 30 minute window, but not sure if need to be on the north side or is there a better opportunity on the south side. I will continue to look but feel free to throw opinions.
3256f4f6b5a9172e52ab355b02531afe.jpg

Most FB groups will only allow locals to join cuz they are pretty strict on spammers.
So I probably won't be able to join any, although I'll try. At the very least, I'll start searching for and listing groups here that then as people join and post, we can mark them done like with Henry's search areas.
Please don't feel that you have to wait on me because I know I won't start tonight as much as I want to.
In some if the groups, it's a good idea to first pm a mod to ensure the post doesn't get pulled.
I would say something to appeal to the community's need to help.
Hey everyone, we are in DESPERATE need of YOUR help! Little Lucas was last seen (Fri date) and reported missing (sat date). We are looking for anyone who might have seen anything at all out of the ordinary from Friday morning til Sunday night. Maybe it was just unexpected headlights, maybe someone asking for directions. Nobody knows this community better than YOU so who to best help us find him? In addition (although you may want to lead with this... I defer to PB here)we need everyone to check your property. Walk your fences, look in your sheds, your fields, your trees. Is there something that doesn't belong? Does it look like maybe someone has been there? We need to know if ANYTHING just doesn't look right to you. This us an urgent matter and I have faith that as a community, we can bring Lucas home!
I'd insert contact info a couple of times during the wording and again at the end. Not sure what's best to use. I don't know if I'd use a flyer although definitely a cute pic that will make people stop n read. I'd think pics of SUV and EG would be helpful or even JH but since LE isn't putting out that appeal then I guess not.
Any little houses in the out of the way areas? I'd talk to those people. Same with out of the way gas stations, all feed stores, etc... But esp houses. Maybe grandma couldn't sleep and was looking out the window wondering what those people were doing down the road. She doesn't have social media and the news is too depressing... Maybe her friends have mentioned a little boy missing but she has no idea she might be sitting on helpful info.
Maybe that's a little outside our scope here but that's what I'd do.
Idk if it helps or not... I just want to find him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members