GUILTY KS - Three adults & toddler brutally murdered, Ottawa, 6 May 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know it would be nice to believe that Flak turned her over to a caretaker, and is lying about having harmed her. But I just cannot believe that someone would save a little child and then tell authorities that they killed her. I cannot accept that he would do that. JMO

Does anyone know if there is a scanner thread for the search for Lana? If so, a link would be appreciated. Also, has anyone heard anything about a presser this afternoon after changes are filed? TIA for your help!

I'll inquire about a scanner thread Thorn.

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io.../20096694/-/anm9bo/-/index.html?absolute=true

10:30 AM CDT May 10, 2013

<snipped>
Investigators said they would hold a news conference at 4 p.m. Friday to update details in the case.

I know it would be nice to believe that Flak turned her over to a caretaker, and is lying about having harmed her. But I just cannot believe that someone would save a little child and then tell authorities that they killed her. I cannot accept that he would do that. JMO

As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I would like to keep hoping for a miracle for little Lana, I think you are probably correct. I just pray that if she is deceased they are able to recover her body so that her remaining family can have some closure.

Franklin County Sheriff Jeff Richards canceled a 10 a.m. news conference Friday. He plans a 4 p.m. news conference, and Franklin County Attorney Steve Hunting is expected to attend as well.

Hunting has until early Saturday to file formal charges against Kyle T. Flack. The 27-year-old man was taken into custody in Emporia earlier this week. He was arrested for first-degree murder, pending formal charges being filed.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/22216861...day?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Has anyone looked through the FB pages of the mother's friends lists with the same last name? There is one that leads to the fathers name SB, but seems to be "his mother" posting... very disheartening... :( Most of the family members with the Bailey last name seem to think the baby has been found... but no news reports...?

Has anyone looked through the FB pages of the mother's friends lists with the same last name? There is one that leads to the fathers name SB, but seems to be "his mother" posting... very disheartening... :( Most of the family members with the Bailey last name seem to think the baby has been found... but no news reports...?

I figured that since they rescheduled the 10 AM conference to 4 PM. Such a tragedy.

I am glad that "hot mess" is just about over with.

We do have two threads going on this case, however. One is in the "Crimes in the News" section and one here. So, this case is getting a bit of attention.

O/T: Knox, where did you get your avatar? I'd like to get one like that.

Hi tezi, I attached the avatar. :seeya:

Attachments

• images-1hailey.jpg
    images-1hailey.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 21
I would like to believe this baby is alive. But sadly, and I can probably speak for many on WS, that this case hits SO close to home because of us being parents and not believing such unimaginable things could happen, that it is cases like this that bring us together to find for the justice and humanity that our children so deserve.

One look at this guys picture, and then reading about his history, makes me think he did not care who was there, adult, child etc and that she probably suffered a fate that this person had no regards to stop. We have to remember that people like him DO NOT think like you or I. A life, no matter how precious or small, does not hold the same value, sadly.

These cases only make me wrap my arms around my little girl closer, and hope that she never encounters such evil. I do wish closure for the family and mentally, they need this. Protecting outlr children has to be our priority and stopping madmen like this is a task that nature never meant us for.

Poor child, a child who never asked to be put in such harms way and had to encounter such sick vile people in her short life.

Anybody heard if the 4 pm cst presser is still on and which stations will be streaming it live?

Bobby Burch &#8207;@BobBurch 4m
He added Flack's scheduled for an appearance in court in person or via video. If press allowed in court, @oheraldnews and I are pool photog

Bobby Burch &#8207;@BobBurch 10m
Just spoke directly to Franklin Co. attorney Hunting, said formal charges against Flack will be announced at the 4pm presser and ...

UPDATE: Franklin County Attorney Steve Hunting said Kyle Flack, the suspect in the Franklin County homicides, will make his first court appearance at 4 p.m. Friday. A news conference is expected shortly after.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/05/09/search-for-lana-bailey-suspect-in-custody/

Cheese, do you know which KC news station will be streaming it live? It is almost 4 there and I cannot seem to locate any of them that are providing this info just six minutes out. TIA

Answered my own question. 4 is the time of Flack's court appearance, presser will follow. Here is a link to station that says they will be streaming it live.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-cit...-pm/-/11664182/20101176/-/b4n6ny/-/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatD
Back