Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder why he didn't go to San Onofre State Park. It's closer, there are bluffs and frequented mostly by surfers.
Maybe that area was more suspect to LE.
Ya Doheny is an interesting choice. It’s popular and like I said, yesterday they lit up the lights for the holiday at the harbor. I wonder if they were just enjoying the scenery for a bit with no plan?! The outlet has a huge Christmas tree. I was happy to see a picture of them playing in the sand, they look ok. Thank god.

Noah's maternal uncle who has been searching and been instrumental in getting the word out and pushed for the Amber Alert.

James Hock

Thank you all for everything all the sharing. All the support. You all made this happen!!! God bless all of you and thank you for bringing our babies home!! There is still much to do and both of these kids will need additional support. Especially AC and both families!
#BringAHome
#BringNoahHome

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering about the circumstances....someone called it in? Heat seeking drones if they were camping? They never left San Clemente.
A popular instagrammer that I follow had posted about Noah and A on her account yesterday because she lives in that area. This morning one of her close friends was taking their kids to school and spotted Noah, A, and Jacob and called it in. Just an observant and concerned mama who happened to spot them. Yay!

A popular instagrammer that I follow had posted about Noah and A on her account yesterday because she lives in that area. This morning one of her close friends was taking their kids to school and spotted Noah, A, and Jacob and called it in. Just an observant and concerned mama who happened to spot them. Yay!
And another example that Amber Alerts work. They need to loosen the restrictions and make them country wide. These poor children could have been rescued last week if the nation was alerted sooner.

Such amazing news! And I love that picture, they are both relatively relaxed. I know A has one hell of a road ahead of her and my heart goes out to her <3 but they look much better than I feared. Now home to the people that really love them, for hugs and kisses, tears and fights! It gets better <3

awwww, also i think A drew a little face w/ one hair on top lol
6196a94267d91.image.jpg

I guess SM isn't all bad then!

More of a big help in this case, rather than a hindrance. There was also a big push for an Amber Alert.

As for the info. on the impounded vehicle, invaluable I believe.

I came home to read this amazing news! So happy they have been found and will be going back home. I am sad for them too. They've been betrayed by someone that they both love and should have been able to trust.

Jake ruined his life over this, I think he needs professional help. I'm not defending him but something is clearly wrong with him. I especially feel sorry for NC, he's going to have a lot to process and understand about his father and will spend the rest of his life with a lot of "what ifs". Jake's poor mother too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CWM227