Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He has his 3 year old son with him and A is 16 so she’s probably helping care for the boy.

Her mom found inappropriate messages between the girl and the uncle a couple of months ago and tried to cut off contact between them. Yes, I think she is probably helping with the baby, but there is also a history of inappropriate behavior unfortunately I don't think this is a platonic relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOV 12, 2021
Family of 16-year-old runaway girl pleads for her to come home (wave3.com)
[...]

“I just never in my entire life thought he would do something like this,” said CM, Jacob’s sister. “We just want them home. We just want to know they’re ok.”

[...]

Jacob’s daughter, KM, had a message for her father: come home.

“I love both of them so much,” said KM. “I wish my dad would bring them home.”

[...]

Jacob’s daughter, KM, had a message for her father: come home.

“I love both of them so much,” said KM. “I wish my dad would bring them home.”

I'm surprised to see that Jacob has a daughter. I wonder how old she is. Probably close to A's age.

Mother of ‘endangered’ three-year-old pleading for help finding him

By Ana Medina
Published: Nov. 9, 2021 at 12:19 PM PST|Updated: 4 hours ago

GALLATIN, TN. (WBKO) - One mother is pleading for the return of her three-year-old, as law enforcement agencies continue searching for the toddler who is believed to be with his father.

Amanda Ennis, the mother of Noah Clare, says Clare is supposed to get Noah every other weekend following custody agreements.

According to Ennis, she dropped her son off with his father Jacob Clare last Friday night in Gallatin, Tenn.

Sixteen-year-old A, Jacob Clare’s niece, is believed to be with Jacob and Noah.

“I woke up Saturday morning at about 9:30 to phone calls from A’s family. Her mom said A had run away last night, she left two letters, and that they thought that she could be with Jake. And they knew that Jake and I were supposed to have open communication when it came to, you know when he had Noah. And so I called Jake’s phone and it went straight to voicemail. I’ve tried to text him, I’ve tried to contact him on social media, he’s not responded to anything phone goes straight to voicemail,” says Ennis.

According to police, A was last seen at her residence in Beaver Dam around 9:30 p.m. on Friday.

Police say they suspect that later Friday night or early Saturday morning, she left her residence and is possibly in the company of Jacob Clare, her uncle and Noah.

No response from Jacob alerted Amanda.

I immediately start freaking out. I call my family. We tried to contact the police and they wouldn’t do anything for us because it was Jake’s time with Noah. So, it wasn’t until Sunday at 6 p.m. when Jake was supposed to bring Noah back that they could really do anything. They had police cars there waiting. I had my family there with me waiting and he never showed up.”

A and Jacob both currently reside in Beaver Dam, Ky.

Now, Jacob is wanted by several law enforcement agencies, including the Gallatin Police Department. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an endangered child alert for three-year-old Noah.

“Bring my baby home, please bring Noah back,” pleads Ennis to Jacob, the father of Noah.
But he wasn’t supposed to have his niece at all, right? So they could have gone ahead. And I don’t understand why they couldn’t have started looking before his time was up with Noah anyway, doing a wellness check since he had not answered calls or texts.

“If I knew that he was gonna do this, I would’ve never let him go. I don’t care how much trouble I would’ve got in. I wouldn’t have let him go if I knew Jake was gonna flee,” shared Ennis.

Also believed to be with Jake, is 16-year-old A. A is Noah’s cousin and Jake’s niece.

Jamie Bravata, the mother of the 16-year-old, said A went missing from her Gallatin home in the middle of the night.

Bravata said she found inappropriate messages between her daughter and her paternal uncle months prior, and tried to end communication between the two.

On Saturday morning, Bravata said one of A’s siblings discovered she was missing from her bedroom, with a note left behind from A.

“I woke up the rest of the kids screaming ‘Where is A?! She’s gone!’ And everyone started flipping out. This is not like her,” shared Bravata.

Investigators say Jacob has an active warrant on file for custodial interference and was last seen driving a silver 2005 Subaru Legacy with Tennessee tags 42MY10.

The vehicle has numerous bumper stickers on the back, and damage on the left bumper.

35-year-old Jake Clare is 6′7 with a thin but muscular build.

He has brown hair and blue eyes and is said to have tactical training background.

Bravata said A suffers from seizures and left home without her medication.

Both families tell WVLT they believe Jake took the children to the Smoky Mountains because he reportedly shared with someone he had plans to take his son Noah.
Families desperate to find missing cousins believed to be in East Tennessee

Left without her seizure medication, that’s not good either.

all of his accounts end in the number 925. That is an area code in California, it’s unknown if he previously lived in California. However when someone is fixated on a number it carries some type of meaning to them, might help us figure out where they are

all of his accounts end in the number 925. That is an area code in California, it’s unknown if he previously lived in California. However when someone is fixated on a number it carries some type of meaning to them, might help us figure out where they are

Possibly his birthday, if it’s September 25th? Don’t have a DOB to confirm my hunch, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back