KY - Breonna Taylor, 26, unarmed, fatally shot multiple times by police, Louisville, 13 Mar 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be shocked if all those calling for the arrest of the three officers will accept the grand jury decision if no charges are brought. jmo

I am aware of this. At this point, I'm not aware of any charges for making a false statement to secure a warrant or if so does it rise to the level to bring charges.

Breonna Taylor Summary-Redacted1
In the police report, there are pictures on pg 9 , that show the main target of the drug probe, walk into Beona's apt, then walk back out with a USPS package.

And there are other documents showing that he was using Breona's address for many of his business dealings. He also used her place to hide money and contraband, as shown in above documents, in texts and in jail house calls that were recorded.

The police didn't accidentally knock on her door.

I’ve been biting my tongue knowing that info was out there.
It doesn’t make it any less awful that someone died but it does show how she was involved, and why they went to her apt. IMO we can’t blame the officers for her death. We also can’t blame them for not rendering aid sooner as Walker was still inside and had fired at police. I don’t see any way we should have expected them to run in there.

I’ve been biting my tongue knowing that info was out there.
It doesn’t make it any less awful that someone died but it does show how she was involved, and why they went to her apt. IMO we can’t blame the officers for her death. We also can’t blame them for not rendering aid sooner as Walker was still inside and had fired at police. I don’t see any way we should have expected them to run in there.
Well here is my problem with that theory, is once LE broke thru the door and shot the apartment up and knowing that someone with a gun was inside why did they not again announce who they were and take custody of KW as soon all shots finished and cuff KW and walk him out of that apartment
Where I have a real problem after the shooting KW called 911 to get help since he had no idea that LE were the ones who busted down the door. KW was calling 911 to get LE out there to help since he thought an intruder had just broken down the door and shot multiply rounds inside. And if you listen to KW 911 call there is not noise outside during that call, if the police were so worried about a gunman inside that apartment he should have been cuffed and taken out of that apartment or during the calls you should have heard them ordering him outside Stat, not left to be able to call his own Mother, 911 and Breonna's Mom before being ordered out of the apartment.
The crime is bad enough but the cover up is just devastating .

Another thought since LE left the apartment how would they have known that both Breonna as well as Kenneth had not been shot, were they just going to retreat and give commands without knowing if there were 2 dead bodies inside.

In the police report, there are pictures on pg 9 , that show the main target of the drug probe, walk into Beona's apt, then walk back out with a USPS package.

And there are other documents showing that he was using Breona's address for many of his business dealings. He also used her place to hide money and contraband, as shown in above documents, in texts and in jail house calls that were recorded.

The police didn't accidentally knock on her door.
Well the facts are that once they checked the apartment there were no drugs or cash found, so because they though they knew what happened in January they were able to give the courts bad information for a no nock warrant in March, doent fly with me. And not to mention all of the other lies LMPD has used in the case since coming out to the media and the public. And blaming the victim rather than admitted they were in the wrong.

Well the facts are that once they checked the apartment there were no drugs or cash found, so because they though they knew what happened in January they were able to give the courts bad information for a no nock warrant in March, doent fly with me. And not to mention all of the other lies LMPD has used in the case since coming out to the media and the public. And blaming the victim rather than admitted they were in the wrong.

One thing you mentioned I'm unclear on. I can't argue there were no drugs or cash found because I don't know where that came from. I believe I read that in the aftermath of this fiasco no search was made. Do we know if a search was made or not?

I believe after the shooting homicide took over and no search was done right away. Doesn’t mean a search wasn’t done a few days later. IMO

A lot of very detailed information in these documents. There are texts, recordings of jail house calls, and witness testimonies, explaining how Breona got involved in this mess.

Jamarcus Glover should be answering for this, in my opinion.
Then why did they offer him a plea deal if he would attest that Breonna was involved in drug running? That just stinks of cover up.

One thing you mentioned I'm unclear on. I can't argue there were no drugs or cash found because I don't know where that came from. I believe I read that in the aftermath of this fiasco no search was made. Do we know if a search was made or not?
Yes here is a CNN article that says what was not found during a search warrant that was obtained directly after the raid.
What a CNN review of evidence shows happened in Breonna Taylor's case - CNN
And this is another article by USA today that also have information about the search warrant.
Fact check: Police had 'no-knock' warrant for Breonna Taylor apartment
And what I am referring to is not the warrant that was obtained for the raid, there was a second warrant issued to allow a search of her apartment. I am a bit confused on this myself, because it seems to me if you are executing a no knock warrant I don't understand why a second warrant would need to also be issued. But LE were at her apartment the whole night of the 13th and that whole day doing a search of he apt.
I hope I didn't make this to confusing because I feel a bit confused myself
Edited because I forgot to add link to the USA today thread.

Last edited:
Then why did they offer him a plea deal if he would attest that Breonna was involved in drug running? That just stinks of cover up.

LE has absolutely no reason to believe he would attest to that.
Just to clarify....I don’t think believing she was involved with his drug trade is the same as believing BT deserved to die. I also don’t think we have reason to believe BT was running drugs. IMO everything points to her having knowledge, and her handling the money.

LE has absolutely no reason to believe he would attest to that.
Just to clarify....I don’t think believing she was involved with his drug trade is the same as believing BT deserved to die. I also don’t think we have reason to believe BT was running drugs. IMO everything points to her having knowledge, and her handling the money.
Can you lead me to where it states she was handling the money? I know there were jail phone calls that money was brought up in, but I have not found anything in MSM that says Breonna had the money or that the money was found in her apartment, vehicle or a bank account. Not saying that it hasn't been said I just have not seen anything that state that as a fact.
I am in no way trying to say it is untrue I am just saying I haven't seen that information and would like to.

Yes here is a CNN article that says what was not found during a search warrant that was obtained directly after the raid.
What a CNN review of evidence shows happened in Breonna Taylor's case - CNN
And this is another article by USA today that also have information about the search warrant.
And what I am referring to is not the warrant that was obtained for the raid, there was a second warrant issued to allow a search of her apartment. I am a bit confused on this myself, because it seems to me if you are executing a no knock warrant I don't understand why a second warrant would need to also be issued. But LE were at her apartment the whole night of the 13th and that whole day doing a search of he apt.
I hope I didn't make this to confusing because I feel a bit confused myself

I know CNN is an approved msm source but I've had a problem with their reporting for a long time. I read the whole article you provided & eventually found a heading NO DRUGS WERE FOUND IN THE APARTMENT. What followed after this heading had nothing about drugs. I am not questioning your belief that the apartment was thoroughly searched. However, the CNN article was lacking any useful information on a drug search.

Kimmer, all I have to go on as far as her handling money is the phone calls. Lacking that I said IMO everything points to that. If I do find MSM I’ll post it here.

There’s no proof Taylor was holding money for them. Glover could’ve been lying to his ex girlfriend. He also told a reporter she wasn’t holding money for him.
Also his cohort claimed another woman was holding the money for them:

Records previously examined by The Courier Journal show no money or drugs were found in the search of Taylor’s apartment after her death.

And nothing in the recordings or other evidence recently obtained by The Courier Journal substantiates Glover’s claim that Taylor was handling money for him...

But in a different recorded phone call from the jail on March 13, Demarius Bowman, who was arrested with Glover, told his sister that another woman, Alicia “Kesha” Jones, 24, had been given the group’s money.
“We put all the money on Kesha,” said Bowman, also 24. “We dumped everything on her.”
Jones was holding $3,413 in cash when she was arrested earlier following the search at suspected drug house on Elliott Avenue, according to police records.

Breonna Taylor: Why Louisville police decided to forcibly search home

Breonna Taylor's ex-boyfriend, who was the target of a narcotics investigation that resulted in police fatally shooting her March 13, said Wednesday she had no involvement in any illegal drug trafficking...Neither money nor drugs were found at her apartment. Glover denied Wednesday night that Taylor had been holding money for him.
Breonna Taylor had no ties to drugs, ex-boyfriend says

Last edited:
Can you lead me to where it states she was handling the money? I know there were jail phone calls that money was brought up in, but I have not found anything in MSM that says Breonna had the money or that the money was found in her apartment, vehicle or a bank account. Not saying that it hasn't been said I just have not seen anything that state that as a fact.
I am in no way trying to say it is untrue I am just saying I haven't seen that information and would like to.
Did you look through the report that I linked above? Your questions are answered in that document.

It isn't just that 'money is mentioned' in the report. There are explicit statements made by Glover, about the 8 thousand dollars her gave Breona 'to hold' for him. In fact he tells his mother that and the mother of his child that.

I don't know if that money was ever found. It was said in the report that she used to hide the money outside in the back area.

And he and the mother of his child get into an argument over him giving Breona that money. And they argue about how close he is to her, about him using her car and going too hang out with her.

And there are VIDEOS of Breona going to 'the trap' house, that Glover ran. And Glover used her car, paid for her phone, and used her address as his own.

So the police had many reasons for a warrant for her home.

As to the killing . The cops had a 'no knock warrant' but they did knock. The occupants could have looked out the window to see who was knocking. They could have looked before they began shooting.

As for the police that returned fire, what will they be charged with? They had a legal warrant, they knocked, and they were fired upon. So what can they be charged with?

Did you look through the report that I linked above? Your questions are answered in that document.

It isn't just that 'money is mentioned' in the report. There are explicit statements made by Glover, about the 8 thousand dollars her gave Breona 'to hold' for him. In fact he tells his mother that and the mother of his child that.

I don't know if that money was ever found. It was said in the report that she used to hide the money outside in the back area.

And he and the mother of his child get into an argument over him giving Breona that money. And they argue about how close he is to her, about him using her car and going too hang out with her.

And there are VIDEOS of Breona going to 'the trap' house, that Glover ran. And Glover used her car, paid for her phone, and used her address as his own.

So the police had many reasons for a warrant for her home.

As to the killing . The cops had a 'no knock warrant' but they did knock. The occupants could have looked out the window to see who was knocking. They could have looked before they began shooting.

As for the police that returned fire, what will they be charged with? They had a legal warrant, they knocked, and they were fired upon. So what can they be charged with?
Who said they knocked?

There’s no proof Taylor was holding money for them. Glover could’ve been lying to his ex girlfriend. He also told a reporter she wasn’t holding money for him.
Also his cohort claimed another woman was holding the money for them:

Records previously examined by The Courier Journal show no money or drugs were found in the search of Taylor’s apartment after her death.

And nothing in the recordings or other evidence recently obtained by The Courier Journal substantiates Glover’s claim that Taylor was handling money for him...

But in a different recorded phone call from the jail on March 13, Demarius Bowman, who was arrested with Glover, told his sister that another woman, Alicia “Kesha” Jones, 24, had been given the group’s money.
“We put all the money on Kesha,” said Bowman, also 24. “We dumped everything on her.”
Jones was holding $3,413 in cash when she was arrested earlier following the search at suspected drug house on Elliott Avenue, according to police records.

Breonna Taylor: Why Louisville police decided to forcibly search home

Breonna Taylor's ex-boyfriend, who was the target of a narcotics investigation that resulted in police fatally shooting her March 13, said Wednesday she had no involvement in any illegal drug trafficking...Neither money nor drugs were found at her apartment. Glover denied Wednesday night that Taylor had been holding money for him.
Breonna Taylor had no ties to drugs, ex-boyfriend says
There are videos which show it differently.

Have you read through this document?

There are many pictures and videos in the report linked above, that show Breona's connection to his drug business.

examples:

LMPD Homicide Unit found that the vehicle their most recent victim, Fernandez Bowman, was found dead in, was a rental that had been rented by Breona Taylor.
Detectives went to her home, to conduct an investigation, and she was there with Jamarcus Glover.

Glover had a trap house, where he dealt narcotics. He drove around in a car, registered to Breona Taylor.

There are recorded jail house calls between Breona and Glover. he gives her orders and she carries them out. He tells her who to call and what to tell them, in terms of running his drug business.

They had 48 phone calls between them, mostly about his trap house, and his employees there.

There is a video, taken of Glover, driving the car registered to Breona, and stopping at her home. He walks right in, and comes out carrying a USPS package.

There are videos of Breona driving her own black charger, and going to Glovers trap drug house, 'numerous times, at various times of day and night.'

Glover's bank records use Breonas address for his accounts.

He uses her address when asked for his residence address, by the police, when he filed a complaint against the cops.

He paid for her cell phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads