KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear there may be more going on behind the scene that we're not privileged to know about. I'm hoping this means justice for Crystal is coming soon. And please let her parents see their grandson! They should have been able to see him immediately. JMO
BH not letting his child see his own grandparents, brothers, and sisters sure does not put him in a pretty light....

IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

More about Houck's brother from an article posted last night (hope it's okay to post this):

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30029640/...d-bardstown-officer-shows-problems-on-the-job
He also got two warning reports in 2008, one for failing to call EMS to the scene of an accident..........

Houck's superiors also had concerns that he failed to take a missing persons report, drove his patrol cruiser while off duty, and came to work late and left early.*

WOW.

He also got two warning reports in 2008, one for failing to call EMS to the scene of an accident..........

Houck's superiors also had concerns that he failed to take a missing persons report, drove his patrol cruiser while off duty, and came to work late and left early.*

WOW.

BBM

I wonder if these infractions are all related to Crystal's disappearance.

From everything I've read, it appears the Houck family believes they are above the law. Maybe this will bring them down a notch or two.

BH not letting his child see his own grandparents, brothers, and sisters sure does not put him in a pretty light....

IMO

See I can totally understand this.
If her parents are bad mouthing him( if it were me I would not let my kids with them either.) No matter what they are his children.

I would love to know what was going on in that relationship.
Murder is not the answer but unfortunate it is the answer for so many.
We read threads and hreads here every day same story only her name changes.
Jmo

See I can totally understand this.
If her parents are bad mouthing him( if it were me I would not let my kids with them either.) No matter what they are his children.

I would love to know what was going on in that relationship.
Murder is not the answer but unfortunate it is the answer for so many.
We read threads and hreads here every day same story only her name changes.
Jmo

WHAT? These parents lost their daughter, now the grandson? Plus,
the boy lost his mother, now his grandparents? This a control tactic.

It's pretty obvious to me why Houck is trying to prevent them from seeing the kid. The second they get their hands on that kid, they'll be grilling him non-stop about what happened to his mommy. I'd say there's a good chance if the child that was in the home the night she went missing, he may have very likely seen or heard something.

For instance, if there was a yelling match between Crystal and Houck, and the kid was awake and watching it, he may very well be able to communicate that to his in-laws. Houck isn't going to let that kid tell anybody anything.

WHAT? These parents lost their daughter, now the grandson? Plus,
the boy lost his mother, now his grandparents? This a control tactic.

Understood I'm not siding with the guy I'm.saying I understand why.
IMO there is bad blood between them did he kill her I do not know.
He hasn't been arrested.
I.Was.always.curious about the brother.

I'm more curious why the murders in this community are never solved, regardless of who it is.

I'm more curious why the murders in this community are never solved, regardless of who it is.

I'm more curious why the all the murders everywhere aren't solved? Is it because of LE, or everyone else? If everyone that witnessed a crime would let anyone else know what was going on, what would happen? Regardless of whom ever it is.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/local/2015/09/23/police-staying-quiet-officers-suspension/72703042/

The day of officer Houck's suspension on September 9, we were told by Bardstown police that more information on the suspension would be made available after 14 days. 14 days have now passed and*they are still not releasing information, but referring all questions to the Bardstown city attorney.

Somewhere along the way, LE determined it no longer needed to answer questions or be accountable to the public.

It appears to be a nationwide epidemic.

IMO and I could be wrong, but my gut tells me they have reason to believe he had something to do with Crystal's disappearance.

The Bardstown PD just released a statement saying that the mayor officially suspended NH without pay. I was unaware that the mayor is the only one who can suspend without pay. The Chief of Police can suspend with pay and send a review over to the mayor who makes the final decision. Nothing new around here besides that though. You can see the stately on the PD's fb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member