KY KY - Frances Byrd 72, ckd out of nursing fac by dau agnst med advise, dau says left her house & pu by white car, Cedar Run, 11 Jun 2024 *Golden Alert*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

From this article I don't get the feeling they have been doing much to find her except looking for the white car. No info on why the daughter took her out of the facility in the first place. Why would she take her out? Was it suppose to be for a day out or a complete sign out? Why didn't the daughter report her missing? Are the brother and sister at odds over their Mom's care? The white car seems like a red herring to me. Is the Mom in a different medical facility? I would think if the daughter signed her out and killed her we would know that by now. I may be assuming that, but this case has so many unanswered questions. Some I feel should be answered by now.
JMO

I'm wondering who was paying for her care. I know with my Dad's assisted living care, it wasn't covered by Medicaid as his retirement was slightly too high, and he wasn't considered "bedridden" so I paid for it ($6000 a month for 3 years - he died at age 101). I happily did so as he loved it there, but it was a burden at times from a budget standpoint which is why I'm still working full time at almost 67. Perhaps the daughter was worried about finances and checked her out with good intentions and just let the situation get out of hand.

Just popping in to check on any developments in the past month. A quick Google search this morning doesn't show any news more recent than this summer, nor does the Carter County Sheriff's Facebook page (just a 1-day-old comment expressing puzzlement over how she could have gone missing).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton
Back