Found Deceased KY - James Spoonamore, 5, Jackson County, 9 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since different articles say different things about where the blood was painted over I asked Jacqueline Nielsen of LEX 18 if she could clarify. She said:

"The arrest citation says it's at his house."

This makes more sense to me and gets rid of some of my questions. Clearly, at least one article mistyped.

Since different articles say different things about where the blood was painted over I asked Jacqueline Nielsen of LEX 18 if she could clarify. She said:

This makes more sense to me and gets rid of some of my questions. Clearly, at least one article mistyped.

Jacqueline Nie. Sorry. Autocorrect changed her last name.

I wonder if he was a roommate of Jesse and her husband and that is the confusion.

One of the early stories said that mom sent the little boy off, I think to get help, so wondering if maybe he wasn't killed by LB but met his death against the elements?

Poor baby. The world is so cruel.

dang it. Even when I KNEW, I still had that glimmer. That glimmer of hope. So angry. What a piece of work. GRRR. RIP little man.

Rest in peace, little James !

Sigh.... what a bright smile he had.

Hi Sam! Welcome to WS! I think I recognize your name from Tim's page. This story has broken my heart. :(
I'm not sure who Tim is but I'm a recent widow who can barely remember my own name lol. Thank you for the welcome :)

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

WKYT has an article about how he supposedly died, I wish I could unread it now.

[h=1]Arrest citation reveals disturbing details in child's murder[/h]
According to the citation, Belt admitted to taking Jessica Durham and her son against their will to a secluded wooded area on Friday morning. Police say Belt assaulted the mother and pushed her off a cliff, leaving her with significant injuries. The citation goes on to say that Belt then admitted to the taking the boy to a separate area where he struck the five-year-old in the head multiple times with a metal object.

Police say Belt then left James Spoonamore's body in a wooded area. State Police found the child's body Monday morning about 180-feet off Sparks Ridge Road. That's less than a mile from where hikers found Durham.
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Ar...rbing-details-in-childs-murder-443973593.html

BBM. :furious:

[h=1]Arrest citation reveals disturbing details in child's murder[/h]
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Ar...rbing-details-in-childs-murder-443973593.html

BBM. :furious:

How terrified this boy must have been. Watched his mother beaten, blindfolded, beaten and tossed off a cliff. Then, he was in this car with this animal until the animal made him get out again. He had to have known this animal was going to harm him.

What could anyone have owed this animal that made him kill this child like that? How can one be so devoid of humanity? I am just so sad for this family and can't wait until the animal can never walk the streets again.

According to family members of the mother and son, Durham has claimed Belt approached her Friday while she was preparing to go to a doctor’s appointment with her son, who was buckled into the family vehicle.

Belt allegedly asked for Durham’s assistance in waking her husband, David, who was asleep in the house. As Durham walked into the house, family members said Belt allegedly struck Durham in the head and then tied her up, blindfolded her and forced her into the car where Spoonamore remained strapped in his car seat.

From there, arrest records of Belt’s indicate the man drove the mother and son to the cliff on Sparks Ridge Road, forced Durham out of the car and beat her again before pushing her off the cliff during a struggle.

A KSP release stated Durham told troopers she last saw her son with Belt at the top of the cliff before she plunged 80-feet down.

http://www.richmondregister.com/new...cle_3ce3befc-9744-11e7-8ada-67c9c17934a5.html

Chilling. What kind of person - what kind of man does such violence to a mother and child?

I have no words. I can't even begin to let this get into my head. I am so heartbroken!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I can not comprehend the evil that people do these days. Heaven has another Angel in this sweet child

This is from where I live. I am close to both families. While I believe he more than likely did it, the child's step dad is a very shady person. He is a known meth user and the child was taken from this couple for endangering a child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back