KY KY - Katie Mouser, 33, Louisville, 12 Jun 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.wlky.com

Bullitt County Sheriff asking for help finding missing woman last seen in Louisville​

Thirty-three-year-old Katie Mouser was last seen on June 12 in the Terry Road area of Jefferson County, police say.

*** She may frequent the Oak Street and Fourth Street areas of Louisville as well as Hillview.
*** Katie is 5'5" tall and 110 - 130 pounds with red to auburn hair and brown eyes.
*** She has a Virgo symbol tattooed on her lower back and left wrist and the initials "CHR" tattooed on her neck.

If you see her, you are asked to call the Bullitt County Sheriff at 502-504-2378.

The "KOOL" Ky Depart of Corrections database is down today so could not verify her status as an offender but the KY Dept of Corrections had this mugshot archived which I believe is the missing woman. Welcome - Department of Corrections

Attachments

• Katie Mouser KY Dept of corrections.jpg
    Katie Mouser KY Dept of corrections.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 10
I still can't access KOOL this morning either. I'm very concerned for Katie as she has a 13 month-old baby boy (14 months old now). Katie, where are you???

I was able to access KOOL this evening but was unable to find anything under Katie's name. Anyone else have any luck?

Someone who posted on one Louisville TV station's stories about her claimed this to be one of the most drug-filled in the city. That set me off because it's rude and just doesn't matter. Drugs are everywhere and I'm sure that they were trying to say that her disappearance shouldn't bother people because drugs possibly being involved.

Something else about geography of the case made me curious as to why Bullitt County is in charge of the case. All of the places it stated that she frequented are in Louisville other than Hillview. Why is Bulltt involved if only one of those places is in the county?

If she is a Bullitt County resident, she may have been reported missing to the Bullitt County sheriff's office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back