KY KY - Melanie Flynn, 24, Lexington, 25 Jan 1977

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It could have been Bradley. Or Bradley came in later when Thornton and Canan formed "Executive Protection LTD" and/or when "The Company" was officially created. OR... I may be
thinking about some rumored links of the Triad to A Khashoggi.

So many criminals, conpanies, and corruption... I need a flow-chart!

Google isn't helping me find Vance nor Bradley with Jessamine Co property... But that doesn't mean much. It may be my search skills are lacking.

Last I heard, Henry Vance was here in Lexington. Bradley Bryant—need to search but though he died while incarcerated (?). It’s been said that it was Canaan or Bryant who may have killed Melanie... not sure, so many investigated thru those early years so could be some LE thought that trying to narrow things down. Lambert—if he’s that old, 80, I don’t think he’d do a deathbed confession. And, JMO, but I think he was the type who rarely ‘touched’ anything, had others do his dirty work (?). BUT... ya never know WHAT people might do.

Searching most any property records, it’s customary that one must know a road/street name or parcel number for starters. Still this can vary from county to county within a state. Now THAT’S been my limited experience—others here knowing more about such may offer us tips from their experiences.

Gosh, looks like one of the tips was/is a deathbed confession. The other from yet another elderly person. I’ve missed some news stuff. Interesting, makes us all wonder who they might be. Again, SO many people involved so it’s a toss up.

The only way I know to find the property is to go to the PVA and pull the deeds from the possible tracts and work back from there. It is likely the ppl working there will know the property given its history.

Where or who stated the tipster is on his deathbed?

A friend texted me it was on our local news in Lexington, Ky. We’ve missed some of those reports lately due to Dr appts and an evening in the ER (nothing serious). Been a crazy week, TGIF!

I lived there for 16 years! Graduated from Tates Creek! My brother and I have been researching this for 20 years and still don't know the exact location. I'd love to find it!

I wish the Topix forums were still up because there were pretty specific directions to it given on there more than once. Now I wish I’d taken screenshots. I remember several posters stating they didn’t advise driving out to it.

I wish the Topix forums were still up because there were pretty specific directions to it given on there more than once. Now I wish I’d taken screenshots. I remember several posters stating they didn’t advise driving out to it.

Me too, lots of people drove out there, described things, etc. I tried to Google to hopefully bring up some comments but no luck.

Does this sound about right (to those of you still in the area/or remember the area)??

at the end of McGee Lane. It was called "The Triad" in Denton's book. Its is west of the Camp Nelson Bridge about 1 mile down stream at the top of the rock cliffs. No landing strip either. The property off Sugar Creek near the lock was Mike Kelly's farm. It now has a lodge and the road is called Kelly Lane.

Gosh, all’s quiet locally. No news on anthropology findings. I’ve not heard anything as to timeline on getting results, etc. Hope they’re continuing but worry it may be shut down yet again. We must remain somewhat optimistic that LE will have results this time.

We’ve still heard nothing from local news. Nothing. I was hoping they would report even if they found nothing and not leave us hanging. Also no word if they were going to remove the heavy metal piece over that well-like thing just inside the opening of a cave there (Murphy’s Landing).

All still quiet here. No updates, nothing.
I haven't been watching the local news. The last thing I saw was them asking for people who had pictures of the campground so they could locate the structures and not have to dig it all up. I'll see if I can find it on WKYT and post. Maybe they are just waiting?

I’m very concerned that nothing was said about searching a capped well type opening just inside a cave entrance right there on Murphy’s Landing. Years ago Bradley Flynn, in a news vid in one of the first posts here, talked about that capped opening—they had received tips remains might be there. He said that opening had a heavy metal top, closing it off. With all the recent searching in that area... WHY was that not searched much less mentioned.

All’s still quiet, no updates or news on this investigation. It’s like it’s gone quietly away. Again.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back