Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

CastlesBurning

Reaction score
Report: Missing homeless man hasn’t been seen since November

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) - A Bowling Green man who hasn’t been seen for four months has been added to the National Missing Person’s list.

The brother of Michael Carver contacted police recently to notify them regarding the unknown whereabouts of Carver, a report states.

According to the report, Carver had been struggling with homelessness and had a campsite set up in the area of Louisville Road and 31W Bypass under the bridge.

While Carver had not seen his brother since June 2020, he would occasionally hear from his brother through Facebook messenger; however, his brother did not hear from Carver for a while. Following concerns, his brother visited multiple homeless organizations and areas to inquire about Carver. Many stated they were familiar with him but had not seen him recently. The most recent time anyone saw him was reportedly near the end of November at a church that was part of Room In the Inn.

The police report says Carver’s social media has not been active.

Carver has officially been entered into the National Crime Information Center as missing.

Anyone who has any information about Carver’s whereabouts should contact the police.

UNAI7XH33NEZDGMIVK3F5YRWQU.jpg

Above article seems to be updated. More pictures of Michael (Chris) Carver

Report: Missing homeless man hasn’t been seen since November

162680502_4396127267068172_5256861867261242109_n.jpg

***MISSING Person Alert***
This is Chris Carver. He has not been seen since the end of November. He has been placed on the National Missing Person list. If you see him please call your local police department. If you have any knowledge of his possible whereabouts please share your information with them. His family and friends are very worried. This is very out of character for Chris.

What is "the national missing persons list"?. I couldn't find him in Namus.

I just don't understand why he/she is not in Namus....is there anybody out there who could fix this? @rats IIRR you can do that...would you be so kind to look into it? Thanks upfront.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is Chrissy's personal FB page.

I'm so happy to see on social media that there are so many people who care and like him/her, sharing the missing information. There is not much to be expected from LE, although they did some inquiries it seems, my impression is Chrissy is not going to be entered in Namus or in another state owned database as an official missing person. Very sad. I don't know what the criteria are for entering him/her in the Doe Network, Charley's project or Unidentified/missing Wiki. That could be a way to ask attention and keep him/her missing alive. He/she seems to be a very lovable person...I sincerely hope he/she wasn't hurt, is OK and will be found soon.

Alex, if you read this by any chance. Hopes up for all of you. I'm so sorry. You are doing a great job advocating for your brother. Maybe the WS community could be of help somehow and you might consider to join here as a verified insider.

I was thinking maybe this UID is him and then realized there are no stats for Chrissy. Maybe I overlooked them. If anybody sees something about that, please post it here.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Warning, graphic picture.

Found in Louisville, Kentucky on August 27, 2021, found in sewer under an overpass
Hair/eye color N/A
5' 7" (67 inches), Measured
Weight 104 lbs, Measured
No age range/uncertain race
No PMI
Only a black/brown Hi-Tec size 9.5 right athletic shoe and a red Bic plastic lighter were found near the body.

Reactions: nao
I found this from February 2020. I know he shouldn't have done it but it saddens me because it feels like a kind of stupid but harmless act.

According to an arrest citation, Carver is accused of burglarizing Grandma’s Attic on Russellville Road. Police said when the owner showed up to work early Monday morning, he noticed Carver inside. According to the citation, Carver entered through the front door of the business, which he said was unlocked.

Police said Carver had a candle from the store in his right pants pocket, and admitted to drinking a bottle of tequila and a box of orange juice which he found at the store.

Carver is lodged in the Warren County Regional Jail and being held on a $1,000 bond.

Man accused of burglarizing Bowling Green consignment store - News 40 | WNKY Television

Chrissy (Michael) is still not entered in Namus. I wonder why not.

According to this they have officially been entered into the National Crime Information Center as missing. Report: Missing homeless man hasn’t been seen since November

At least they are registered somewhere as a missing person. This database is not searchable for the public, only criminal justice agencies have access.

https://operationladyjustice.usdoj....s/media/document/oljncicmissingpersonfile.pdf

National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Missing Person File
  • The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI’s) Criminal Justice Information Services Division manages and maintains the NCIC which includes the Missing Person File.
  • Over 18,000 federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial criminal justice agencies from all 50 states, U.S. territories, and Canada enter records into the NCIC.
  • Access to, use of, and dissemination of the information contained within the NCIC is strictly governed by Title 28, Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.), Part 20. More specifically, 28 C.F.R., Part 20, authorizes access to the NCIC to criminal justice agencies performing the administration of criminal justice, unless otherwise authorized under federal statute or Executive Order.
  • The entry of any type of record into the NCIC is strictly voluntary and participation varies from state to state, with the only exception being missing persons under the age of 21.
  • The FBI does not track each states’ criteria for NCIC record entry, and only ensures that record entry is completed according to established NCIC policies.

Louisville is an hour & 45 min from where I live. The lack of in this case not only breaks my heart but infuriates me. But that's part of the reason why I do what I do, & that's raise awareness for lesser known cases. @Castleburning thank you so much for bringing awareness to this missing loved one so that others may shine more lights on it as well. ❤️

I'm posting this not to diss Chrissy, but because their stats seem to be in it.

MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER CARVER Arrest Record unknown

AGE 31 YEARS OLD <Their DOB is most likely 04 May 1989>

HEIGHT 6′ 1″

HAIR BROWN

EYE BROWN

WEIGHT 230 LBS

RACE W

I'm not very good in this......could 230 lbs be right for Chrissy? It seems a lot to me. According to this somebody would be obese between 227 to 265 lbs.

Ideal weight for 6 ft 1 male in lbs | United States body weight calculator

They don't look obese to me at all...more on the skinny side.... Can somebody help me out here???

Last edited:
My husband says 190-220 would be still somewhat lean if not BMI is way off. He is a trainer & works with this type of stuff or I'd be just as in the dark lol. Hope this helps & thanks for the stats ❤️

Last edited:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances of Disappearance
Carver was homeless at the time of his disappearance. He would frequent the Salvation Army, Hotel Inc., and Room at the Inn which help provide food and shelter for homeless individuals. The last time any one could recall seeing Carver was at a church that was participating in Room at the Inn near the end of November 2020.

Hotel INC HOTEL INC

Mission: To advocate, educate, empower and share in the work of our community to ensure all people have security through safe, affordable housing, health care and nutritious food.
See less

HOTEL INC is an acronym for Helping Others Through Extending Love in the Name of Christ

According to Chrissy's FB profile they were: Volunteer at HOTEL INC

Last edited:
Visualizing the named points where they frequented. November viewing (per comment FB) College Drive. The red point is probably the homeless camp under the bridge over the Barren river.

1657013261596.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow