KY KY - Michael Carver, homeless adult, Bowling Green, Nov 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Visualizing the named points where they frequented. November viewing (per comment FB) College Drive. The red point is probably the homeless camp under the bridge over the Barren river.

View attachment 352772
That is indeed where the homeless camp is. I visited there a couple weeks ago asking about Chris <modsnip: no link for information posted as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI -- this is all I know:

This page doesn't exist anymore. Do you remember what it said @?!? Was it a suggestion for Michael's remains possibly found? His Namus file is still up btw.

Last edited:
This page doesn't exist anymore. Do you remember what it said @?!? Was it a suggestion for Michael's remains possibly found? His Namus file is still up btw.
Here is another picture from Chrissy, from his Namus file. This is how he looked like in 9/16/2020. It looks like one of the front teeth is broken.

1717660886766.png

Sorry - don't recall; proby nothing new-and-material, or I would have quoted it in the thread.
It seems everyone has just stopped looking for him or sharing the missing flyer. I left comments in this page bit they were all deleted, apparently it was looked at as hearsay. I talked to a detective in Bowling Green regarding Chrissy missing and a man preying on homeless women and I reported him and a possible connection to Chrissy but nobody has ever followed thru with anything.

• Sad
Reactions: ?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow