GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I drive through Covington and Florence on the bypass about once/twice a year and it makes me wonder where Paige is. I hope the truth comes out someday.

I read through some of those postings. Don't those people realize that facebook keeps EVERYTHING and they can track it all. Strange.

I drive through Covington and Florence on the bypass about once/twice a year and it makes me wonder where Paige is. I hope the truth comes out someday.

I read through some of those postings. Don't those people realize that facebook keeps EVERYTHING and they can track it all. Strange.

Facebook should tell people not to type while drinking! Seriously though, there are some messed up posts on that page. I do hope LE is still following the online activity around this case.

On another note - I had to go to the city building in Florence about a week and a half ago and was directed to ask in the drivers license office if they had the record I needed. They didn't (I was in the wrong building - lol at me!) but I did see a poster for Paige up on the billboard and I was happy it was still there.

Facebook should tell people not to type while drinking! Seriously though, there are some messed up posts on that page. I do hope LE is still following the online activity around this case.

I hope that law-enforcement is following the online activity. I find it very interesting that several of the people posting there seem to have formed an alliance to defame, threaten and harass people that are trying to bring Paige Johnson back home and to get her justice. I find it very significant that the individual that seems to be behind the uncivilized behavior seems to indicate to have known where Paige Johnson was the night Paige disappeared, where bodieS are and seemingly admits to covering for a serial killer.

If you can sort through all the lies and babbling, there seems to be some very significant clues. I find the defamation, threats and harassment very interesting also. Some of the patterns of behavior seem to indicate conspiracy to obstruct justice. It seems that some individuals are trying to frame other individuals. Why would they apparently be breaking so many laws; unless they were covering for a much larger crime?

It seems that shortly after someone apparently slipped up and alluded to were bodies were and people started to point out that apparent slip, that almost everyone that had an alliance with that individual, stopped posting. It's like flicking on a light in a dark room of cockroaches; it seems they have random and scattered and hid. I would like to see some of them in court for conspiracy, defamation, harassment, stalking, etc...

If it helps solve crimes, it might not be so bad if people post while they are intoxicated and or mentally ill. ;)

I hope law enforcement tries to to get the person that alluded to knowing where bodies were, and where Paige Johnson was the night that she disappeared; to elaborate.

hi newsjunkie!

thanks misinterpret for info.

im gonna check it out more, really creepy!

I find it interesting and very sick that apparently during visitation a suspicious person that is incarcerated seems to be allegedly talking about *advertiser censored*, masturbation and the victim's and/or her sisters underwear.

That person allegedly refuses to cooperate with police about the Paige Johnson case and take a lie detector test.

I find it disturbing the lengths and strategies that some people are using apparently to draw suspicion away from this individual. Some people have been working real hard to stop the truth from being known.

Has anyone alerted local LE to the FB page in question, just to be sure they are aware? I think a lot of time things are assumed and maybe not actually being done, in certain cases...JMO

Another from WLWT

http://www.wlwt.com/news/29051588/detail.html

Been following since she disappeared and I am 99% certain Jacob Bumpass lives VERY close to this location...

Fits the ping records too, if I am not mistaken.
Decoursey Pike - Google Maps

I have a feeling Paige might be coming home - but not the way I had hoped. SURE HOPE I AM WRONG. I wish she would call her mom and say, I had had it with NKY and I moved and am fine and I am ready to get my baby back and live a wonderful life. (Yeah, I am great at story hour)

Another from WLWT

http://www.wlwt.com/news/29051588/detail.html

Been following since she disappeared and I am 99% certain Jacob Bumpass lives VERY close to this location...

As soon as I saw Decoursey Ave my heart sank. Interesting it was a tip to the Paige searchers. Finally someone did the right thing by telling what they know, whether this is Paige or not.

Officers said some women who may have been part of an organization searching for missing Florence teen Paige Johnson received a tip to search the building in some woods off Wolf Road, near Decoursey Pike.

The women found a foot-long bone inside a hole in the building's stone foundation, and officers are awaiting a warrant to search a crawl space underneath the structure, which once served as a Methodist church.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/29051588/detail.html#ixzz1WjRVsPln

Gads - now they think it is a wild turkey????????

Watching local 12 now and they are saying they don't think they are human bones now.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back