Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little hung upon that too. I know few situations where people use facetime but it may be the way SS calls her kids when working. Just seems odd.

Sometimes, a parent of a child, who, as her mother put it, and loosely quoting, has had "some personal struggles", are more open with the parent. Speaking from experience. Sometimes I know far more than I want to know. Also, she's right in the age range of those who are starting to use FT. She's on the older end of Genz and the younger end of Millenials. A lot of times they'll facetime or send an audio text b/c what they want to say is too long to type out. She prob knew there would be some back and forth with Mom.

I Agree. If mom was concerned, why didn’t she call 911! I’m sure her BP soared when she realized S was in a car with strange men.

If they had common FB friends, you know how kids are, they talk at the bar, realize they have common FB friends, add alcohol, and everyone is besties!

Lol I grew up with instant messaging so I skipped the whole phase of spending hours talking on the phone. Because of that, I HATE talking lol I would rather just text. My daughter and her friends just FaceTime. They’ll FaceTime MY phone looking for her if she doesn’t answer her phone lol it drives me crazy

I don't like to talk on the phone either, and I hate FT. Once the smartphones came out, I started texting/using FB Messenger. Back when you had to push one key three or four times to get the letter you wanted, no, I didn't text, far too much time involved.

The phone staying on until 8:30am is crazy if the plan was to do her harm. You would think they would have grabbed it from her and turned it off. I hope that the few of you guessing an arrest or arrests are imminent are correct. MOO
Grabbing the phone and/or hanging it up would have caused mom to panic and call 911.But honestly I can't say these men were even planning something together. I am just responding to scenarios posted.

The phone staying on until 8:30am is crazy if the plan was to do her harm. You would think they would have grabbed it from her and turned it off. I hope that the few of you guessing an arrest or arrests are imminent are correct. MOO
Another thought as far of the phone, reports have varied between going off after facetime call and going off at 8:30.

delete

Last edited:
Another thought as far of the phone, reports have varied between going off after facetime call and going off at 8:30.

LE said that they did know for sure that it went off at around 8:30.

"There was a purse found in a car that Savannah took to Lexington. We do not have her cellphone. We would like to have her cellphone," Richardson said. "We are looking for her and the cellphone, but we know for sure the cellphone went out of service around 8:30 - 8:45 that morning. How it went out of service we don’t know, but we know that it did and it hasn’t been turned back on."

Police: Men in Savannah Spurlock video 'know that we know who they are'

The 1 vs 2 purse mystery.
[“We know when she left the bar, she ended up in a residence in Garrard county,” Richardson explained, but said they had not found her phone or any other evidence of her in their investigation. Her purse was found in her vehicle in Lexington, but Richardson told Radar exclusively the cross-body bag she was wearing in the surveillance video had not been found.]
Missing Kentucky Mom: Cops 'Worried' For Her Life After She Went To A Home With 3 Men

LE said that they did know for sure that it went off at around 8:30.

Police: Men in Savannah Spurlock video 'know that we know who they are'
Yes, this is what has given me pause about the men's intentions. IMO if they planned to do her harm after the FT call, they would have taken the phone from her and turned it off. Most people at this point know a phone can be tracked when on. So, I am thinking more they were all looking to continue the party and something happened later. MOO

So, if that is assumed, it seems it would most likely rule out pre-planning and be more likely either spur of the moment act or an accidental death. Only thing about accidental death is would the men or at least one of the men have admitted this at this point? I feel like someone would break with all the scrutiny and LE's presumed interrogations. I am leaning more to her saying no to one of their advances and the man taking it badly. Either she ran off at that point or he attacked her for it. MOO

She would first have to make an account. After making an account, she would then contact @Tricia, I believe, is the next step. Someone correct me please if I am wrong.

And Welcome!
That is correct. Here is the information on how to become a verified insider:

If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Idk what's going on with them. They need someone to get their site moving and up to date.

I know what I heard, I heard AB say “woman, water, truck, GC”. They have had issues for two weeks with stalled TelePrompTer. Then, they can only stare at us, lol.

Yeah. Those guys would have taken her phone. There wouldn’t be any FaceTime going on at all.

I lean towards something happening and she suddenly passed away and they covered it up.

Ita. No lingering in LA, either (Lex Area), we all know cameras are everywhere in LA. Those guys weren’t at their first rodeo. They also knew lingering would alert the law. Wish they’d all been arrested for PI. SS would be home.
Alcohol poisoning, alcohol/drug combo.....something went wrong, I think. Someone got scared. Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member