Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s obvious she didn’t make the best of choices but families deserve closure and deserve to know what happened.

My strong belief is they all did drugs that night or morning and something happened to her and everybody freaked out.

When you get to that 2 am mark and past, I remember the old days where everybody would be on something.
We say nothing good happens past midnight!

I have a son in SS age group and that is his preference. He won't make a regular call to me, it's always FaceTime or a text if he's not somewhere where it is acceptable to speak out loud.
He Facetimes way more than he would make an actual call.
Like I said it may be their way of communicating but I haven't heard anything on that, I just think I wouldn't hang up on my Mom and then FT her back showing her all of that . It seems like she would of hid activity as such if she didn't want Mom to worry . Or I would of answered her call and said Mom I am going to FT you so I will call you right back. Not just hang up. I may be over reacting and I probably am . Just wish I knew their way of communicating. Time will tell ...I hope so anyways.

Trudie, I didn't realize you were local. We might be neighbors!

It is meant to be 72 tomorrow. Hopefully the rain will let up for a bit. My husband's a volunteer in SAR but they let them go early today. He is still waiting to hear about what they're doing tomorrow.
I’m in SOKY *waves*
Yeah the rain today has been a deluge

I know if I was these men and I knew I had nothing to hide I'd be on every news site there was . They should be pleading for her return. I wouldn't want to remain anonymous . I would be screaming it from the roof tops and telling the public any tidbit of info that I had.
They’re damned if they do and damned if they don’t
Some people come forward as witnesses and end up having their lives turned upside down by social media sleuths. I’m referring to the Mollie Tibbetts case.

I would love to know if she and her mom FT frequently...that really bothers me. In one article I read it stated her mom said she tried calling SS and SS hung up on mom but then FT her back. I am torn between was this her way of saying Mom I am in desperate need of help. Because , I just know if my daughter ever FT me at 3 am and ppl are in the car that I do not know my hinky meter will fly off the chart and I would be calling her back / texting her ASAP & letting her know I am going to be calling the police for a welfare check. Maybe I am going overboard and that was their way of communicating, but I find it too odd. I guess I am puzzled on why didn't mom FT her when she made the initial call that she was hung up on if that is their way of calling. I just don't sit well with this FT call at that time of the morning.
I always wondered if the FT back was a mistake, and SS was just trying to call mom back, or message, and pressed the wrong button, it’s easy to do on the iPhone

I’m in SOKY *waves*
Yeah the rain today has been a deluge
Southern Ky here as well! And I actually walked past "THE OTHER BAR " the other night when I went to the UK / VANDY game. I wish I wouldn't have been in a rush and went inside and seen if I could spot any inside cameras. I am on the fence of something being placed in a drink .

Several people have said that young adults use Facetime a lot.
Mom did not seem alarmed by that method, imo.
Nor did Savannah sound like she was sending a secret message...imo.
Why would she say she would be home by morning? Why not say in an hour or two? Clearly she intended to make a night of it, imo.

Her saying that to mom does leave the door open for her to her awoken early and just set out on foot if she could not wake anyone else. It is not the best idea but not impossible. Jmo

Hello all,
I’ve been following the case, but am new to this thread. One thing sticking out to me is just how recently she delivered her twins before her disappearance. They were what, 3 or 4 weeks old when she disappeared? It takes a bare minimum of 6 weeks (possibly much longer) to even begin to return to baseline after giving birth, hormonally, physiologically, emotionally, etc. after delivering twins, she was probably experiencing these postpartum changes even more acutely. Combined with her presumed lack of sleep from caring for two newborns and two younger children, and the fact that family and friends say this behavior was not typical for her, I think we can surmise that she was suffering from some type of postpartum mood disorder or at least a huge change from her normal temperament and behavior. Basically what I’m trying to say is that she most likely wasn’t in her right state of mind that night to begin with. I hope that this will help others to try and be more understanding and less critical of her. She may have made decisions she wouldn’t normally make, taken drugs or alcohol that affected her differently than usual, etc. she also was still in the time frame to be at-risk for complications from the pregnancy, particularly cardiovascular complications such as stroke... I’m not sure if this perspective helps at all, or just raises more questions... but I think we need to be mindful of the truly vulernable state she was in that night.

I wonder what time her phone activity stopped . I know it went dead / turned off by 8:30 AM from earlier reports. I would of tried to call or reach out to a friend on FB to see if they could help arrange a ride for me . I definitely would not have set out in those shoes with no coat.

Several people have said that young adults use Facetime a lot.
Mom did not seem alarmed by that method, imo.
Nor did Savannah sound like she was sending a secret message...imo.
Why would she say she would be home by morning? Why not say in an hour or two? Clearly she intended to make a night of it, imo.

Her saying that to mom does leave the door open for her to her awoken early and just set out on foot if she could not wake anyone else. It is not the best idea but not impossible. Jmo
It’s also possible that things got out of hand and she walked out due to being stuck with her car parked in Lexington and no method of transportation. Or maybe things got way out of hand and she left fearing for her safety and/or life. Maybe in her mind, the party was over after all she still had 4 kids to come home and care for the following day.

Start at about :30 seconds in, interview w/Mom.

Thanks R! How kind you are. I’m over going to thread one to retrieve info. Lol. If someone wants it, I figure they can waste their time reading thru old links.

It’s also possible that things got out of hand and she walked out due to being stuck with her car parked in Lexington and no method of transportation. Or maybe things got way out of hand and she left fearing for her safety and/or life. Maybe in her mind, the party was over after all she still had 4 kids to come home and care for the following day.

No. No, I just don’t see this scenario.

<modsnip: referenced info was removed>

This case becomes more hinky by the hour. A mother with little ones at home and two recent DUIs? Again not judging or victim blaming but if my daughter were in a similar situation, I cannot fathom being okay with her going out to party while I care for the kiddos. Do we even know if she had driving privileges considering she had two consecutive DUI charges so recently? Maybe that is the reason she left the bar with the undisclosed males because she had no license?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find anything that specifically calls that out. But, this I find interesting, MOM said there were 2 people in the back seat of the car, plus one driving. SS was in the passenger seat. So that's 3 people right there plus the person following in the black truck. I can't quite map out how everyone fits in...considering they only questioned 3 people that we know of.

“I got the call and she said she was in Lexington and that everything was fine,” Ellen told "Dateline." Savannah told her mother she was in a car, and Ellen says she could see a man was driving, though she did not recognize him. “There were 1-2 people in the back seat who were hollering and talking over each other.”

They were at Good Sam at 2:34 a.m. Normally there's no problem getting out of Lexington, at that time of night, so, she'd be around Brannon Crossing if they called back and forth, between 2:45 - 3:00 a.m. , that would be about right, Brannon is right at the Jessamine/ Fayette line. I wonder if one of the guys has photo evidence of her being at their home and that's how they know she was there? We take photos of everything we do nowadays.

<modsnip: quoted post and reference to it has been removed>

All of these pictures of her in the articles as a blonde is kind of jarring. Savannah's been a brunette for a while now. I wish they'd show more recent pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly asking. For those who post SS went with these men willingly or similar. What are you trying to say about what happened? I keep seeing these comments and not sure if it's just a basic observation and nothing to do with the fact that she is missing or more? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb