Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know... it sounds a little bit like someone who is no mom is less than a mom, and you should better visit a church, not a bar, when you go missing. And next, we better use the “pretty“ blond picture to get more attention. And in the end you have a missing person race with skewed descriptions of the events which does not help finding the missing person. I don’t like the idea to sugar-coat reality. Why not tell it like it is? It’s the people judging her who have a problem, not Savannah.

What???

How can I help you?

I don't need any help, thanks. But can you can explain what this means?:

I don’t know... it sounds a little bit like someone who is no mom is less than a mom, and you should better visit a church, not a bar, when you go missing.

I don't need any help, thanks. But can you can explain what this means?:

I don’t know... it sounds a little bit like someone who is no mom is less than a mom, and you should better visit a church, not a bar, when you go missing.
That was regarding “tuning“ the thread title to remove bar, men, and add ”mom of 4“ and the twins to avoid judgement and get more attention. Everybody deserves being found, no matter if you’re a mom or not, no matter if you choose to hang out at a bar or not. If people want to judge, that‘s their problem. I don’t see the need to paint a perfect picture of someone just to shut down ignorant people.

At least I hope if I get lost one day, my relatives don’t need a marketing manager to get the search started.

That was regarding “tuning“ the thread title to remove bar, men, and add ”mom of 4“ and the twins to avoid judgement and get more attention. Everybody deserves being found, no matter if you’re a mom or not, no matter if you choose to hang out at a bar or not. If people want to judge, that‘s their problem. I don’t see the need to paint a perfect picture of someone just to shut down ignorant people.

At least I hope if I get lost one day, my relatives don’t need a marketing manager to get the search started.

Thank you. Savannah does deserve to be found, regardless. But I believe the title of her thread invites judgment and who cares where she was or what she was doing or why?

She is most likely missing by someone else's hand. A vulnerable woman taken advantage by opportunistic men? Where was the father of those babies?

Lordt. I hope some new fodder for discussion comes up soon.

I may have missed this, but at what point did her phone stop ringing when called, meaning it was turned off or ran out of battery?

I don’t know... it sounds a little bit like someone who is no mom is less than a mom, and you should better visit a church, not a bar, when you go missing. And next, we better use the “pretty“ blond picture to get more attention. And in the end you have a missing person race with skewed descriptions of the events which does not help finding the missing person. I don’t like the idea to sugar-coat reality. Why not tell it like it is? It’s the people judging her who have a problem, not Savannah.

Thank you. Savannah does deserve to be found, regardless. But I believe the title of her thread invites judgment and who cares where she was or what she was doing or why?

She is most likely missing by someone else's hand. A vulnerable woman taken advantage by opportunistic men? Where was the father of those babies?
The fact she’s a mom is IMO less relevant to the case than location, time, and the persons she left the bar with when last seen. Why omit it?

All I‘m sayin' is I don’t see the need to appease those who judge her. Then what’s next? Photoshopped pictures because people judge the looks of someone?

Well, we don’t know how old it was, or how good the battery was, or when it had last been charged. But, I think there’s a very serious chance of foul play, and nowadays, criminals seem to know all about disabling phones.

Yes, and if she had any sort of maps or Uber apps open (in the scenario that she left on foot) it would drain her battery faster. But I would imagine, knowing that she was out without her own transportation, she would try to conserve her battery? Idk, the fact that her phone was off 6 hours after talking to her mom is a fishy sign to me.

Good night all.

Seems quick to have run out of battery...

I think that would depend on certain factors. It would depend on when she last charged her phone, how often she FaceTimed or used voice calls vs text, cellular data usage etc. However, her mom and friend have both said that she would’ve never let her phone just die. They say she would’ve used someone else’s charger if it came down to it. I’m the same way. I think if her battery was dead, it was because she was incapacitated and unable to charge it herself. Otherwise, someone powered it down.

Yes, and if she had any sort of maps or Uber apps open (in the scenario that she left on foot) it would drain her battery faster. But I would imagine, knowing that she was out without her own transportation, she would try to conserve her battery? Idk, the fact that her phone was off 6 hours after talking to her mom is a fishy sign to me.

Good night all.

Has anyone mentioned what kind of phone she had? Was it something that most people would have an adaptable charger for it? Would she have had a charger in her purse? Can they tell through connected devices or whatever goes into a cloud thing if she used any apps for uber. Without the phone is there a digital trace somewhere?

Has anyone mentioned what kind of phone she had? Was it something that most people would have an adaptable charger for it? Would she have had a charger in her purse? Can they tell through connected devices or whatever goes into a cloud thing if she used any apps for uber. Without the phone is there a digital trace somewhere?

IMO it looks like an iPhone 6/6s or an iPhone 7, but that’s MOO.

If it was an iPhone, she might have had trouble finding a charger. The majority of young people that I know, have Android style phones. The phones usually look like they've been run over by a car several times, too. If she left her charger in her mom's car, she didn't even have any money to stop and get a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member