Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 people would be known to mom & friends. Why hasn't the media been able to find them. I think she was hanging around people her parents didn't approve of & wouldn't want to have made public. jmo

This leaves a lot of thinking about what may have happened and not knowing if it's true or not. Savannah's Dad told us Savannah had been dealing with issues, making terrible decisions and he had been taking care of her 4 yr old son for two months. She goes out with a friend and the Mother loans her the Moms car. Really leaves you wondering why the Mom let her take the car if she's in a bad state. Also leads me to believe drugs and or alcohol possibly is what the Dad was talking about. If this is true and Savannah was highly intoxicated and using drugs she may have traveled willingly to the home on Fall Lick or somewhere in the area. . Being all messed up would leave her more vulnerable for the men to take advantage of her. Just sad. If it is true alcohol or drugs was the problem Savannah should have been in alcohol and or drug rehabilitation. Most likely to late now.

The 2 people would be known to mom & friends. Why hasn't the media been able to find them. I think she was hanging around people her parents didn't approve of & wouldn't want to have made public. jmo

Why aren't the 3 guys being discussed. I think it might be because it's an active case and as curious as we all are that doesn't mean we need to know everything LE does.

Why aren't the 3 guys being discussed. I think it might be because it's an active case and as curious as we all are that doesn't mean we need to know everything LE does.

When I mentioned we don't know much about the three men I was also considering SM and how little has been said about them. In another missing person's case I followed a lot was being said about people involved in the case that hadn't been named suspects. As time went by people started to clam up. The reason was they were afraid to talk. Their jobs had been threatened and also there was a drug culture involved. No squealing when you're involved in a drug culture. I've really wondered why not much at all is out there about any of the men, I don't think it's the usual but not sure.

I don’t know if the “burned clothing “ discussion is totally finished already but when I hear of burned clothing in a possible crime situation I think of bloody clothes worn by a criminal not necessarily the victim’s clothing.

Has Radar retracted their statement. It's been said by Equu Search that it was fake news.

I just did some reading on why law enforcement doesn't release information on suspects or persons of interest in a criminal investigation. I knew a lot of what was said but it helped in realizing why their names and info about them is kept quiet.
I was going to post a link to the article but figure I'm kind of going off topic. This post is a reply to several posts made in the threads about discussing the people involved in this case.

I just did some reading on why law enforcement doesn't release information on suspects or persons of interest in a criminal investigation. I knew a lot of what was said but it helped in realizing why their names and info about them is kept quiet.
I was going to post a link to the article but figure I'm kind of going off topic. This post is a reply to several posts made in the threads about discussing the people involved in this case.
Post it!

Replying above long long quote...

I have not seen everything in this case as I haven't had a lot of time to look at it however I think if they had intended on a crime against SS they would have known she had the phone from the bar (everyone has phones out these days). They would have ditched the phone or put it in a place that it would have stayed or been unknowningly carried on a vehicle like a tractor trailer or commercial vehicle. It could be they were dumber than rocks which I doubt also. I'm leaning towards something happening accidentally and only realized that morning if she was killed or died accidentally. Also, the burden of all those children and no family unit to care for them along with potential post partum depression, possible self hate from "falling off the wagon" or not feeling worthy after her encounter. She could have disappeared. She could have tossed the phone and hopped a train. Went to a truck stop and moved along. Or she could have been suicidal and acted on it. If this is the case she may have eluded to the guys her mental state and that would be excellent information for the police. They aren't going to believe anything without cold hard evidence. I have a feeling she did make that life decision and took off "knowing" her mother was the only one able to care for the children. I truly believe she can come back and be an excellent mother if she chooses, if she has the ability to choose. Stay positive and optimistic searchers.

I have four theories on what happened.....

She was killed in the car and dumped before she ever got to the house. Phone was found at 8:30AM by "guy(s)" while cleaning up, immediately turned off and discarded. ---- If this is the case, between the 2:30-ish phone call to mom and the 8:30-ish phone turn off, that's a lot of time to dump the body with a very wide area. So, was it one guy, or all three guys? I can't imagine all three would know to turn off their phones while they drove around and discarded her body so they couldn't be "traced". And we know her phone wasn't off until 8:30-ish, so, surely her phone would ping and give their location as they drove around if it was in the car with them. But, news article says they know she ended up at a home so this isn't my top choice........

Police reveal missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock was taken to rural home by three men
“We know that she ended up at a home in Garrard County sometime after leaving the bar with these three men,” Richardson said. “They did not know Savannah prior to meeting her at the bar.”

"Spurlock’s phone was turned off around 8:30 a.m. the morning of January 4. It has not yet been located."

She made it to the house and something happened there. Either everyone woke up and she was dead, or, they killed her. ---- If they woke up and she was dead, not a lot of time to dispose of her body and she would be found a lot closer to the home she was at. If they killed her, it could be right after they arrived and gives a lot of time to take her elsewhere. Again, one guy, or all three guys? And, would they really think to leave their phones at home as to not be traced? They could have found her phone while cleaning up and disposed of it later.

She did make a call for someone to pick her up and they did and something happened to her. ----- I think this is plausible at this point and why one of the three haven't "cracked" yet. But maybe no one has cracked yet because all three were NOT involved, maybe it was just one guy because the other two already went home?? Maybe the police know she texted or called someone to get her, but haven't said that publicly yet? Maybe she truly did leave. I think if they were asleep they would have just said they were asleep and when they woke up, she was gone. I kept thinking she WALKED away since everyone keeps discussing how she wouldn't just walk away with how she was dressed. I don't have time to re-read every article, but the two I found don't say she WALKED away, it says she left the location and they don't know how that was.........

Police reveal missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock was taken to rural home by three men
“We were told that she left that location,” Richardson told WKYT. “That’s something we can’t confirm right now. So we’re looking for any information in regards to that. If somebody saw something, saw her, saw anything, just let us know.”

Police: Savannah Spurlock went to Garrard County home before disappearing - ABC 36 News
They also tell investigators she left the home on her own but are not sure how she left.
She walked away. This is lowest for me because I think she would have had to have felt her life was in danger to walk away from an unknown place in the dark, with heels and a dress. And if she did and died from exposure, they would have found her by now.

Last edited:
Another theory is that SS decided to leave the house in GC and contacted someone to come get her. She left and walked up the road a bit and was picked up by this person/persons. Maybe it was a friend and they went back to his/her place and perhaps indulged in alcohol/drugs/etc and something happened. Person could be out on probation, previous charges or simply a bad influence - and decided covering up or hiding evidence was the only option.
JMO

I would be interested in the instructions to searchers. Clothing? Cell phone? Purse?

That's definitely something I can report back on. Should also be able to tell you guys where the different groups are meant to go. Since the general public's allowed to join the search, that info won't be confidential.

Do you know how close this is to where Savannah was that morning as far as driving from the bar to Crab Orchard?

I got it

View attachment 169186

It's far. Concord Road is in Richmond, in Madison County. Pretty close to Waco, which is on the eastern side of the county. The house where Savannah was last reportedly in is in Garrard County. Probably a good 45-minute drive from Concord Road to that house. More than an hour to get from that house to The Other Bar. I don't think this death is related.

This guy was a suspect in a robbery.
Coroner identifies man found dead near Lake Reba in Madison County

Last edited:
It's far. Concord Road is in Richmond, in Madison County. Pretty close to Waco, which is on the eastern side of the county. The house where Savannah was last reportedly in is in Garrard County. Probably a good 45-minute drive from Concord Road to that house. More than an hour to get from that house to The Other Bar. I don't think this death is related.

This guy was a suspect in a robbery.
Coroner identifies man found dead near Lake Reba in Madison County
Waco is probably where SS grew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads