Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness! She had no idea she was having twins until she had them? :eek: (According to friend in DM article).

Also I’m pretty sure the pic in the article of her wearing the same black shirt as from the night she disappeared was not the same night. That pic was with the friend interviewed and she was not with her the night she went missing.

I will say daily mail is somewhat known for incorrect and or none verified information, so I always take it with a grain of salt. I’ve also seen where they have info nobody else does that eventually ends up being proven true. In the mollie tibbetts case their information was outrageously inaccurate. Moo

I always look at the DM as being supplemental. If their info turns out to be true, then I file it away with the rest of what I know. I don't usually give it any stock until much later-usually after I have more answers about the crime. They DO sometimes have pictures that others don't, but even those can be inaccurate.

Oh my goodness! She had no idea she was having twins until she had them? :eek: (According to friend in DM article).

Also I’m pretty sure the pic in the article of her wearing the same black shirt as from the night she disappeared was not the same night. That pic was with the friend interviewed and she was not with her the night she went missing.

Not the same night, but definitely the same shirt as in the security camera photo. Maybe it was her favorite “dress-up outfit.”

I've been deep diving this evening. I may be slow and just picking up on what you all have noticed but on 2/7 the police was asking the public to help locate the purse and phone. Would this indicate they may have the rest of her belongings "Blouse, skirt, heels"? Why did they take the White Saturn car and has it not been returned, could these articles have been in that car?

There's been another young woman who's gone missing here in Kentucky. Kristina Combs in Alexandria (about 1.5 hours from here, up near Cincinnati/Covington). She's been missing without ID for almost 72 hours now. I haven't seen anything on the news around here at all, just the "missing" posters and pleas from her parents via social media. Friends say they've seen it on Cincinnati news. For the record, I do not believe this is connected to Savannah. It will just be interesting to see how much attention this disappearance gets. (And if you come upon a post with her information, please pass it on. Every little bit helps.)

There's been another young woman who's gone missing here in Kentucky. Kristina Combs in Alexandria (about 1.5 hours from here, up near Cincinnati/Covington). She's been missing without ID for almost 72 hours now. I haven't seen anything on the news around here at all, just the "missing" posters and pleas from her parents via social media. Friends say they've seen it on Cincinnati news. For the record, I do not believe this is connected to Savannah. It will just be interesting to see how much attention this disappearance gets. (And if you come upon a post with her information, please pass it on. Every little bit helps.)
I live in Ohio and it’s been on several news/radio stations here

Regarding the DM article and her friend saying:

'
I don't believe it at all. If Savannah was aware they were taking her to Garrard County, she would have lost her mind.'

That's what I have been saying here all along. Where they went in Garrard County is a heck of a long way from where they were in Lexington. I know people from that area who will literally get a hotel room in Lex for the night, if they're going out, so that they don't have to drive back that night. I do not believe that Savannah knew she was going there or, if she did, made the decision with a clear mind.

@cybervampira - You seem to be the expert on starting missing person threads.

I always look at the DM as being supplemental. If their info turns out to be true, then I file it away with the rest of what I know. I don't usually give it any stock until much later-usually after I have more answers about the crime. They DO sometimes have pictures that others don't, but even those can be inaccurate.
My all time favorite DM story. In the Alfred Wright Jr. case local & national outlets reported he was found wearing Under Amour shorts. When DM picked up the story they reported he was wearing body armor.

Do we have a thread for Kristina Combs?

Re: search tomorrow

We're expecting some wintery mix tonight. In some parts around here, we could see up to 4 inches. That basically means that we could see anything from nothing to 10 inches. It may make it difficult for searchers coming in from other areas, though, and if anything's on the ground it will make it that much harder to look. When we have snow and ice,it takes a day or two for our roads to get cleared because most of our counties don't have a big budget for snow plows and salt. If it DOES snow then it will definitely limit the ATV searches that they wanted to do. They won't usually let them out with snow on the ground. They'll still search on foot, though. We'll cross our fingers.

Last edited:
I live in Ohio and it’s been on several news/radio stations here

That's what my Cincy area friends said. Good.

I live north of Cincy. Yeah it's got some press. I'm also from Northern KY (Florence area). And FB. I just shared the post again.

ETA: I didn't mean press coverage. I confused her with someone else. My fault.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member