Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Savannah still be producing milk? I mean, if she intended to be intimate with someone I would imagine she would have had to mention that she gave birth not long ago.

Wouldn't Savannah still be producing milk? I mean, if she intended to be intimate with someone I would imagine she would have had to mention that she gave birth not long ago.

She probably wouldn’t be producing any if she weren’t breast feeding. It doesn’t take long for it to dry up, and it’s even quicker if you don’t breastfeed at all. I guess it would kind of depend...

Coworkers was a thought (guess) by one of her friends. Maybe LE mentioned it to her when/if they questioned her. Don't know.

Wasn't the co-worker statement made by the woman who said she was a Godmother to one or more of Savannah's children? I can remember when I read her statement I took it as fact. Fact because I thought she was part of the father of three of the children's family. I remember reading the Police gave out the names of the three men to the family of Savannah and maybe the Fathers of her children too. I took it as she knew for sure these three men were co-workers. Am I wrong in doing this? Was it just a guess? I remember her statement sounding like a fact.

Wasn't the co-worker statement made by the woman who said she was a Godmother to one or more of Savannah's children? I can remember when I read her statement I took it as fact. Fact because I thought she was part of the father of three of the children's family. I remember reading the Police gave out the names of the three men to the family of Savannah and maybe the Fathers of her children too. I took it as she knew for sure these three men were co-workers. Am I wrong in doing this? Was it just a guess? I remember her statement sounding like a fact.

I found the article and I am wrong with how I remembered this. It was an assumption from a friend saying the three men were co-workers.

I'm glad I looked this up and glad this was brought up again.

Spurlock’s best friend says she would have ‘jumped out of car’ before going to rural county with strangers

I can only find the one ping in the bar area. I thought there was at least one other ping around nicholasville, and the media typically uses the word wrong so I always assumed it was actually that ft call.
Hard to discern how many pings are actually being addressed. It is mentioned at the beginning but discussion begins around 16:50.
Young mom of newborn twins vanishes after night out with girlfriends, mystery ping & disturbing video emerge from Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

The more I think about it, the more disturbed I am. So these guys were "picking up girls"......well, that's pretty pathetic...they come away with a young woman with four kids who just gave birth. Any considerate gentleman or individual would have given her a ride home that late.....no wonder the cops keep their names under wraps....
Unless things have changed drastically in the last 10 or 15 years, half the men in bars are there to pick up women.
I'm not getting the impression that these were "gentlemen." Imo

Last edited:
Not knowing SS I think it would be difficult to tell if she were still producing milk. If she never breastfed and followed normal protocol probably not. Some mothers breastfeed a short time and stop and some never breastfeed but pump and store the milk to be used in bottles. Some do a little of both. It is just to personalized to know.

Not knowing SS I think it would be difficult to tell if she were still producing milk. If she never breastfed and followed normal protocol probably not. Some mothers breastfeed a short time and stop and some never breastfeed but pump and store the milk to be used in bottles. Some do a little of both. It is just to personalized to know.

I would say 100% she was not breastfeeding! She would have absolutely needed to be pumping if out more than 3 hours in those early weeks, especially with twins! If she was breastfeeding them, she would be pumping and/or nursing like it was a full time job and her production would be sky high. No way at all she was in a bar for hours and then taking a ride somewhere else with rock hard, leaking breasts.

I would say 100% she was not breastfeeding! She would have absolutely needed to be pumping if out more than 3 hours in those early weeks, especially with twins! If she was breastfeeding them, she would be pumping and/or nursing like it was a full time job and her production would be sky high. No way at all she was in a bar for hours and then taking a ride somewhere else with rock hard, leaking breasts.
Yes, and also I thought the babies spent a good amount of time with the father. Didn't he end up taking them home from the hospital because of an "incident?"

I can definitely see how you formed that opinion and wouldn't disagree with the chances you are right. Unfortunately(?) for me, years of having to remain factually objective and open has become a part of my mind set.

When you need to find something, the best place to start is the archive amandareckonwith created:

Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

Thank you so much for doing that, amandareckonwith. It makes keeping up with the case so much easier.
Thanks, I found what I was looking for but that is a great site. I've checked it out. Wish media videos could be added but maybe not feasible with so many cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879