GUILTY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Friday, November 1st:
*Docket Hearing (10:30am ET) - KY – Savannah Marie Spurlock (22) (Jan. 4, 2019, missing-left “The Other Bar’ in Lexington; found July 10, 2019 @ Fall Lick Rd residence, buried on suspect’s parents’ property) – *David Sparks (23) arrested (7/11/19), indicted (8/28/19) with murder (while manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he wantonly engaged in conduct which created a grave risk of death to her and thereby caused her death) & charged (7/11/19) & arraigned (7/11/19) with tampering with evidence & abuse of a corpse. Plead not guilty. $500K cash bond.
*Indicted (8/28/19) & arraigned (9/6/19) with murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $500K cash bond. Garrard County #19-F-00092; held in Madison County Detention Center & transferred to Lincoln County Reg. jail after 7/11 hearing.
Court information from 1/19/19 thru 8/28/19 reference post #102 here:
Found Deceased - KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #7 *Arrest*

9/6/19 Update: Sparks formally entered a plea of not guilty to all charges Friday at an arraignment hearing. Next hearing on 11/1. Sparks is expected to be back in court on Nov. 1, but [attorney Erica] Roland said that due to the volume of evidence, the hearing could be delayed. Sparks is being held in the Lincoln County jail. Judge Hunter Daugherty said at Friday’s arraignment that since Sparks could not afford an attorney, he would continue to be represented by a public defender.

From the above link

David Sparks faces counts of murder, tampering with physical evidence, and abuse of a corpse in the case. A not guilty was entered on his behalf in September.
A hearing was scheduled for Friday in Garrard County. Sparks was not in court.

The hearing was pushed back 60 days to Jan. 3, 2020. Defense attorneys say they need more time to look at the evidence in the case.

Thanks for the update kudzuu!
animated-smileys-waving-014.gif

I can’t even begin to imagine how difficult and painful this first Holiday Season without Savannah must be for her family. @MarieWS please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of Savannah’s family. Hoping the Holidays bring you some peace and comforting memories of Savannah. I pray 2020 brings justice for Savannah. Xoxo

Last edited:
I can’t even begin to imagine how difficult and painful this first Holiday Season without Savannah must be for her family. @MarieWS please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of Savannah’s family. Hoping the Holidays bring you some peace and comforting memories of Savannah. I pray 2020 brings justice for Savannah. Xoxo

Thank you so much!! Me and my little family head to KY tomorrow. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to u all and may God bless your new year!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back