Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks cold. Hard to tell too much else just from these photos.

Her purse is hanging wide open too. They said some of her purse contents were found in either her friend's vehicle, or her mom's. I'm thinking friend's. She may have gotten her things out of her friend's car, when they left, and she decided to stay, and dropped some of her things while doing so. Just a theory.

Her purse is hanging wide open too. They said some of her purse contents were found in either her friend's vehicle, or her mom's. I'm thinking friend's. She may have gotten her things out of her friend's car, when they left, and she decided to stay, and dropped some of her things while doing so. Just a theory.
Good point.

I also read her purse and cell phone were found in one of the cars, and her mom says that is out of character. So LE must have her phone, yes? Hope they are making progress.

I meant, photos on the mother's phone/camera of her daughter and new grandbabies. They haven't found Ss's phone, and the Mom said that after she Face-timed with her at 3:00 a.m. SS said she wasn't coming home. Mom said, SS was very intoxicated. Mom said she hasn't heard from her since that 3:00 a.m face-time. Mom tried to phone her at 8:00 a.m. , later that morning, and no answer since then.

Have you seen pics of the twins?

I guess this is my theory.

I know when I've had too much to drink, I often feel like I'm overheated and oppressed and just have to get out in the fresh air. I'll rush outside for a walk. And I have gotten mildly lost a time or two when doing that. On a very cold night, inadequately dressed, in what is probably an unfamiliar location, she could easily have taken a wrong turn, been unable to find her way back, and quickly become hypothermic.

I hope she just walked out, because then she'd still be alive.

I don't think SS took of and is hiding anywhere. Hiding takes friends, cash and transportation. Unfortunately I think she's gone from us and finding her will be a blessing!

Well, hiding really only takes a dwelling, imo.
We don't know what the men actually told LE. We know what they want us to know, that’s it.

I doubt that Vicodin is given to a new mother....jmo
I had 2 natural and episiotomies and they made me walk down to them to get Tylenol. Also never had a drug problem. I know that they make narcos now not Vicodin at least in michigan. If you have a drug problem your definetly not getting a script...jmo

I had my babies during the natural childbirth era. You might get a shot of Demerol during labor but that was it. Tylenol for after delivery pain. My DD and DILs were sent home with narcotics after my grands were born.

Indeed. I think it’s abundantly clear that there is something afoul, but because she was not without flaw, the pearl clutchers on FB and other similar unmoderated venues are insisiting she ran away, or was the cause of her own disappearance, by daring to go drink a couple of months post-DUI. She may have had substance use disorder, they say (which is of course very possible), so she did this to herself, they insist.

“She walked out of the bar with men, she should have foreseen this! If she would have been home, this NEVER would have happened!” They say.

I think looking at the statistics behind the opioid epidemic would educate them. Its not just junkies in alleyways, it’s not 1971 anymore. It could be the soccer mom sitting next to you at practice, who got hooked after knee surgery. It can be the teenager playing soccer on the field, who stole Dad’s script and now buys them with his Christmas money. It’s the man who works at Walgreens, the attorney who works the possession case, the kids lining the sidesalk on the way into courthouse. It’s everywhere, people, and digging your head firmly into the sand is to your detriment.

The men could be addicts. She could be. Could be, none of them are. We simply don’t have enough data to say they weren’t casual friends, where something went very, very wrong...or complete strangers.

Victims are so often vilified, especially when they’re women. I’m glad Websleuths has stringent rules about that because FB comments make me snarl like a dinosaur.

100% this. A lot of the comments I’ve read have been disgusting and baseless.

I may have been given Norcos, not Vicodin. I’m 100% certain it was an opiate, though. And odds are that Savannah had a c-section with her twins.

I meant, photos on the mother's phone/camera of her daughter and new grandbabies. They haven't found Ss's phone, and the Mom said that after she Face-timed with her at 3:00 a.m. SS said she wasn't coming home. Mom said, SS was very intoxicated. Mom said she hasn't heard from her since that 3:00 a.m face-time. Mom tried to phone her at 8:00 a.m. , later that morning, and no answer since then.

I wonder if the no answer meant it was ringing and ringing and then went to voicemail, or if it went straight to voicemail like it was turned off or set to do not disturb.

I’m wondering if she had a previous problem with opioids and was prescribed Vicodin or similar after giving birth. It may have set off a chain of events leading to relapse. I do feel that her actions, so soon after giving birth, indicate addiction issues.

This...a thousand times this! It would be about the time her prescription would run out or stop being filled. I can easily see a scenario where she was going to get something whatever it maybe to stop withdraws. Took too much maybe and supplier freaked out. JMO not bashing victim, but please delete if not allowed.

100% this. A lot of the comments I’ve read have been disgusting and baseless.

I find every case to have baseless/disgusting comments.
What pisses me off is if SS went missing in broad daylight from the mall or the grocery, it’d be totally dif’. Bc people would then think “omg,this could happen to me”, in this instance, people that don’t partake in the night life have a “she deserved it” ‘tude, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova