Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering about this third person they say she left with. No details much on them whatsoever. I told hubby early on that the truck wouldn't be hard to find. JMO

I am wondering about this third person they say she left with. No details much on them whatsoever. I told hubby early on that the truck wouldn't be hard to find. JMO

I was thinking maybe it was just a third person in the car when the pulled it over. They didn’t elaborate much.

From what I’ve read, the guys she was seen with were from Garrard Co, which is about 35ish mins from Richmond. It’s possible she knew them but her friends seem to think she didn’t.
I thought I had read somewhere that these men were known, but just had not been located as of that time. It didn't say if they were known to people in the area or to her.

Of course women have the right to go to bars, dress however they like best, talk to men, even as mothers. I hate to think people dispute any of that.

At the same time, much as we hope for better days...there are always men everywhere who will harm women if they get the chance. It was this way when I was young and still is. Much more publicized now of course. Men are not going to “get better”, imo, if they have the kind of mind that would do these crimes in the first place. And since we now see more and more college men finally being “outed” as rapists, it is not much safer to hang with them than with any other group of men.

Jmo if it does not start at the cradle (teaching respect, manners, non-violence) we are done for, as women, if heaven forbid, the chance arises for one or more of these men to do their worst. All women can do is be aware, be cautious and try to get away if it happens. I really hope this young woman is not another victim. Jmo

Her mom said she facetimed her and there were a guy and a girl in the backseat. Supposedly, she didn't travel with the guy that's truck is shown. So if that's right there should be another guy and a girl.

I thought I had read somewhere that these men were known, but just had not been located as of that time. It didn't say if they were known to people in the area or to her.

I’ll have to go back and read but her friends and family didn’t seem to know who the guys were when the footage was first released.

I’ll have to go back and read but her friends and family didn’t seem to know who the guys were when the footage was first released.
The mom didn't seem to suggest she recognized anyone when her daughter face timed her. That could be quality of the video thing. Even the security camera pictures are sort of blurry. I'd have a hard time identifying the men.

Her mom said she facetimed her and there were a guy and a girl in the backseat. Supposedly, she didn't travel with the guy that's truck is shown. So if that's right there should be another guy and a girl.

There’s just so much missing. If the apt were close enough, they could’ve gone back to the apartment and left again by the time she FaceTimed her mom. I think the time stamp in the parking garage was at 234 am.

There’s just so much missing. If the apt were close enough, they could’ve gone back to the apartment and left again by the time she FaceTimed her mom. I think the time stamp in the parking garage was at 234 am.
Sometimes it's a good sign when LE hold things back. Or at least for an investigation it means they are taking it seriously I don't know if that is a good sign for her well being. Fingers crossed she is okay.

I agree! There is so much missing! Just wondering why Lexington police department isn't investigating this since it happened in their city. Any thoughts? JMO

I agree! There is so much missing! Just wondering why Lexington police department isn't investigating this since it happened in their city. Any thoughts? JMO

They technically have to file her as a missing person from where she resides. I wouldn’t be surprised if KSP jumps in at some point if she isn’t found soon.

ETA: spelling :(

They technically have to file her as a missing person from where she resides. I wouldn’t be surprised if KSP jumps in at some point if she isn’t found soon.

ETA: spelling :(

In the article you linked, it said KSP is now involved since it went over into Garrard County.

It seems like there would be more surveillance video. JMO

In the article you linked, it said KSP is now involved since it went over into Garrard County.

It seems like there would be more surveillance video. JMO

I should’ve read it all the way through lol! I figured KSP would get involved. A lot of the smaller departments need extra resources when it comes to this type of case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow