Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police: Richmond woman missing, last seen at Lexington bar

Here’s a link to a video about her going to the bar that night with a friend. Her friend wanted to leave but she wanted to stay. That’s the first I’d heard that.

Police question three men seen on video with missing Richmond woman - ABC 36 News

I posted this link already, I think. I just noticed that it says Richmond PD got leads from the 3 guys they questioned that took them to another county. They didn’t say what county though.

Police: Richmond woman missing, last seen at Lexington bar

Here’s a link to a video about her going to the bar that night with a friend. Her friend wanted to leave but she wanted to stay. That’s the first I’d heard that.

Police question three men seen on video with missing Richmond woman - ABC 36 News

I posted this link already, I think. I just noticed that it says Richmond PD got leads from the 3 guys they questioned that took them to another county. They didn’t say what county though.

BBM... This is the first I have heard that also. Hopefully her friend was able to give LE some good information.

It isnt how she lives we should be saying things about. Thats victim blaming. Akin to saying if she didnt dress that way she wouldnt have.... you get it.

IMO its ridiculous and misogynistic to say women cant go certain places or be out at certain times (sounds unamerican tbh), we should be preaching for men to not kill,rape and assault women. Dont blame them, blame the perpetrator.

But we have to admit that it is unwise to put ourselves in situations that can easily get out of our control. In today's society we need to realize that we can't trust people, especially people we may have just met. I don't think anyone is victim blaming here. I think it was just stated that it isn't wise for women to leave bars with men they may have just met.

That's why I am surprised that there hasn't been anything said if she went there with someone. It just seems strange going there by herself unless she was in that area to start with. JMO
I wondered the same thing. Did she go there with friends? Did she meet friends there? Have these people been questioned? So many questions.

read they took her to a garrard county. Where is she? 5 days now :(

There hasn’t been anything official in regards to her going to Garrard County with them. Richmond PD did state that questioning the three of them took them to another county to question more individual(s). That’s all they’ve released so far though.

Father: Missing Richmond woman's child screams 'Mommy' when seeing her on TV

[...]

Shaq Smith tells WKYT Spurlock is "the most kind-hearted person you could meet."

Smith is the father of Spurlock's 2-year-old son and 5-week-old twins.

Richmond police say authorities in Garrard County spotted the vehicle and people involved in Savannah Spurlock's disappearance based on surveillance obtained.

Authorities say this case is still "very active," and police didn't say whether the three questioned are cleared. Officers have yet to announce whether the three gave information on Spurlock's whereabouts.

"It's turned my already restless nights to sleepless nights," Smith said. "The kids don't really know what’s going on. Our oldest son sees her picture on the news and smiles and screams 'Mommy.'"

Smith says he is hoping for the best along with friends and family, even though it has been almost a week since Spurlock has been seen.

[...]

Because they truly don't understand the danger in doing so.MOO
In this case with 5 week old twins plus two other kids at home you can add in perhaps exhaustion, perhaps post partum hormonal changes, maybe drinking for first time in a while, perhaps someone slipped her something or she plain just let her guard down. We don't know why she was out, perhaps she had a falling out, needed a stress reliever, god knows what. Pray to god she is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow