GUILTY KY - Serenity Ann McKinney, 4, found deceased, mom & bf refusing to cooperate, Shelby Co, 24 Dec 2020 *Arrests, 1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
AG, law enforcement ask for help finding missing 4-year-old girl - ABC 36 News (wtvq.com)

... Four-year-old Serenity Ann McKinney was last seen over one year ago by family members.

This week, extended family members contacted law enforcement in Shelby County with concerns that Serenity is in danger.

The public is encouraged to contact the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office immediately at 502-633-4324 or 502-633-2323 with any information about Serenity’s whereabouts.

[...]

A poster containing a photo of Serenity and information about the case can be accessed here.

Serenity.jpg.png

Last edited:
so based on this - last location, possibly the Shelby, Jefferson, Bullitt Co area - it is reasonable to think the parents moved around a lot in the last couple of years. I don't understand why they are not releasing the parents' names. I mean, it is clear we have no idea when this little gal was last seen alive, and they are uncooperative. So why wouldn't LE release their names so that people who have encountered them in the last year can come forward and say if they've ever seen Serenity, if the parents ever mentioned her or had some story about where she was, etc.

Also, other concerned family members contacted LE. What were they being told since they last saw Serenity? Clearly they didn't believe whatever nonsense the parents were telling them. Where are the interviews with those family members?

It feels like this is not getting the kind of attention from press I would expect. Why aren't they asking these questions? Are the parents in custody? Or just out walking the streets not telling where their child went?

So many questions. And no answers - just the same limited info.

"
- State and local authorities are asking for the public's help to find a 4-year-old Kentucky girl who hasn't been seen in more than a year.

On Thursday morning, National Missing Persons Day, Daniel Cameron's office asked the public to be on the lookout for Serenity Ann McKinney. According to a poster distributed by the Shelby County Sheriff's Office, McKinney hasn't been seen since Christmas Eve, 2020. "

Why is this only coming out now? Missing for over a year?!?!

Authorities asking for public's help finding 4-year-old Kentucky girl missing more than a year

"
- State and local authorities are asking for the public's help to find a 4-year-old Kentucky girl who hasn't been seen in more than a year.

On Thursday morning, National Missing Persons Day, Daniel Cameron's office asked the public to be on the lookout for Serenity Ann McKinney. According to a poster distributed by the Shelby County Sheriff's Office, McKinney hasn't been seen since Christmas Eve, 2020. "

Why is this only coming out now? Missing for over a year?!?!

Authorities asking for public's help finding 4-year-old Kentucky girl missing more than a year

Good question. 'Seems that no one in the family noticed. I wonder if little Serenity has siblings and if so... are they okay?

"This week, extended family members contacted law enforcement in Shelby County with concerns that Serenity is in danger."

"The Attorney General’s Special Victims Unit is working in partnership with the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, Bullitt County Sheriff’s Office, Kentucky State Police, and the United States Secret Service to investigate the case."

https://kentucky.gov/Pages/Activity...qU9k9QbUUa5GNWB6MnJNYcMrD6q1n8BdW8TdOqAGEfH8Q

Oh wow... The US Secret Service?! Why?

ETA: Nevermind. I just don't remember seeing US Secret Service listed before.

The Secret Service and NCMEC: Partnering to Keep Children Safe | United States Secret Service

Last edited:
After being here on WS for many years, this is just getting to me! We all knew that lock-downs would possibly cause additional abuse. But, this is the first time that I have personally witnessed sooooo many babies who have disappeared back-to-back-to-back with months / years without being seen. This is beyond heartbreaking to me. I hope that people who are not following crimes, who do no know the horrible things that we know, will reach out to family and check on them! Check on loved ones, friends you haven't talked to for a bit, check on babies whom you may be concerned about. This truly is horrific!

Where is little Serenity???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back