GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is a detailed map to help give an overview: Sheena Baxter, Georgetown, Ky, disappeared on Valentines day, 2/14/20 - Google My Maps

Note the heavily wooded area to the north of the trucking outfit and all around it. Lot's of woods and brush to search. That could be very misleading though, because if he's the one that picked her up that afternoon, it would have been 12 miles to the south. It seems obvious where this is heading.

I can't quite figure out the correlation between his "car" and the bullet holes in his truck, unless the vehicle impounded WAS the truck. Since he ended up shot, I assume she put up a pretty good fight somewhere along the way. I don't think the bullet holes were staged, otherwise why would he return and try to clean up the inside of the cab ?

Apparently they realized her phone was pinging while his car was parked at the police impound lot. Those pings will probably help solve this case.

Last edited:
I, too, am confused with the vehicles in this case.

There's the semi-truck, from Phoenix Transportation, that he was driving. It has at least a bullet hole, and possibly more bullet holes).
There's "his car" being "stored" at the PD impound lot. Her cell was pinging from it.
There's "his truck" (which I interpret as: his personal truck, not the semi-truck belonging to Phoenix Transportation).

That's 3 vehicles. Can anyone set me straight here on the particulars of the vehicles?

I, too, am confused with the vehicles in this case.

There's the semi-truck, from Phoenix Transportation, that he was driving. It has at least a bullet hole, and possibly more bullet holes).
There's "his car" being "stored" at the PD impound lot. Her cell was pinging from it.
There's "his truck" (which I interpret as: his personal truck, not the semi-truck belonging to Phoenix Transportation).

That's 3 vehicles. Can anyone set me straight here on the particulars of the vehicles?

this is only a guess. He drove his car to work Friday, leaving it at the terminal, driving his scheduled semi route.
Upon returning to the terminal, his weapon was discharged & he drove his car to Speedway. I think he has no truck. Just my opinion

Last edited:
I am most curious if the sister is correct on when Sheena went missing.
It is all very confusing. If Sheena’s boyfriend planned to pick her up for a Vday date, was he a no show, or what?
The Sheriff FB mentions they are working a timeline to determine Sheena’s whereabouts that day. What was she doing leading up to her disappearance?

I am most curious if the sister is correct on when Sheena went missing.
It is all very confusing. If Sheena’s boyfriend planned to pick her up for a Vday date, was he a no show, or what?
The Sheriff FB mentions they are working a timeline to determine Sheena’s whereabouts that day. What was she doing leading up to her disappearance?

I imagine she was doing what most millenials do all day long................texting. I don't think she went outside to put her bag in the car, I think she went outside to meet up with Captain Insane-O.

It probably started out as an idle chit-chat..........ended up as an abduction and murder.

Here's my theory:

He picks her up at her sister's trailer in his own personal vehicle. He drives back to Phoenix Transportation and they get into the semi-truck. An argument or altercation breaks out. She pulls out her gun and shoots him in the wrist (she missed). He disarms her and strangles her. Transfers her body to the trunk of his car. Gets rid of her, and the gun, on the way home, somewhere between Phoenix Transportation and where he lives.

Sometime during the altercation, her cell phone had dropped down out of sight in the semi-truck. He finds it later when cleaning his semi-truck; transfers it to his car (personal vehicle). When he is arrested, LE impounds his car, with the cell phone inside. It later pings from the impound lot.

I imagine she was doing what most millenials do all day long................texting. I don't think she went outside to put her bag in the car, I think she went outside to meet up with Captain Insane-O.

It probably started out as an idle chit-chat..........ended up as an abduction and murder.

If JH returned from his semi run after 7:30, he’s clear, imo. Police have not said JH was seen going into Phoenix, only that he exited.
If not......oh boy.
It might take some time but the good thing is if Sheena was in a vehicle coming into Gtown, LE will find the car. Too many cameras, it would be impossible to not be captured by one. Moo

Here's my theory:

He picks her up at her sister's trailer in his own personal vehicle. He drives back to Phoenix Transportation and they get into the semi-truck. An argument or altercation breaks out. She pulls out her gun and shoots him in the wrist (she missed). He disarms her and strangles her. Transfers her body to the trunk of his car. Gets rid of her, and the gun, on the way home, somewhere between Phoenix Transportation and where he lives.

Sometime during the altercation, her cell phone had dropped down out of sight in the semi-truck. He finds it later when cleaning his semi-truck; transfers it to his car (personal vehicle). When he is arrested, LE impounds his car, with the cell phone inside. It later pings from the impound lot.

I can only hope you're right----- that means they'll have an electronic bread crumb trail from beginning to end, including any remote areas that the phone may have traveled. I don't know if she had a gun of her own or not, but it's too bad her shot only got him in the hand, of course that may have also happened while fighting over the gun and during a struggle. Either way, I don't think she went down easily. I imagine after he coaxed her away from her comfort zone, and got her into a secluded location, his demeanor began to change, and she realized she was in big trouble.

Another thing that doesn't make sense (yet), the bullet went through the drivers seat and the windshield ?? So were the shots coming from inside the sleeper cab ?
You'd have to be 10 feet up in the air to reverse the course of that bullet. (outside shooting in) One way or the other, she managed to wrestle that gun away from him enough to make him put a slug through his own hand, or, she did in fact shoot from the sleeper cab out through the dividing wall, clipping his hand in the process. Maybe she started the entire ordeal by trying to use his weapon against him after she basically realized she was being abducted and threatened. Either way, I imagine her last thoughts were that she should have never left the safety of that mobile home.

I can only hope you're right----- that means they'll have an electronic bread crumb trail from beginning to end, including any remote areas that the phone may have traveled. I don't know if she had a gun of her own or not, but it's too bad her shot only got him in the hand, of course that may have also happened while fighting over the gun and during a struggle. Either way, I don't think she went down easily. I imagine after he coaxed her away from her comfort zone, and got her into a secluded location, his demeanor began to change, and she realized she was in big trouble.

Another thing that doesn't make sense (yet), the bullet went through the drivers seat and the windshield ?? So were the shots coming from inside the sleeper cab ?
You'd have to be 10 feet up in the air to reverse the course of that bullet. (outside shooting in) One way or the other, she managed to wrestle that gun away from him enough to make him put a slug through his own hand, or, she did in fact shoot from the sleeper cab out through the dividing wall, clipping his hand in the process. Maybe she started the entire ordeal by trying to use his weapon against him after she basically realized she was being abducted and threatened. Either way, I imagine her last thoughts were that she should have never left the safety of that mobile home.

[BBM]
I definitely think the shot(s) came from the sleeper area of the semi-. I think they were back there "fooling around". But one thing that bothers me is that he'd be caught on camera if this happened back at Phoenix Transportation. Maybe if they did go there, he never intended for it to end this way and therefore wasn't worried about being seen on camera. But anything he did afterwards, transferring her to his vehicle, etc., could have been caught on camera. Maybe it didn't happen at Phoenix Transportation.

Here's my theory:

interesting theory!
To play along, let me suggest this:
JH had local runs, here in Gtown, between Phoenix, Vuteq, Johnson Controls, all on the bypass. Sheena met up with him during his work hours and rode with him? She was never at the trailer at 7:30, maybe?

However, how did he escape the security cameras at the terminal? They captured him leaving & returning two days later with his cleaning goods.

Fyi, per arrest records, he resides in a Richmond, KY. That is appx 35-40 minutes south on I-75. Moo

[BBM]
I definitely think the shot(s) came from the sleeper area of the semi-. I think they were back there "fooling around". But one thing that bothers me is that he'd be caught on camera if this happened back at Phoenix Transportation. Maybe if they did go there, he never intended for it to end this way and therefore wasn't worried about being seen on camera. But anything he did afterwards, transferring her to his vehicle, etc., could have been caught on camera. Maybe it didn't happen at Phoenix Transportation.

It seems curious to me the Sheriff is interested in what Sheena did that day.
If, as you theorize, they went to Phoenix to use a truck, she has to be on camera. So, I would expect his charges to reflect more, would you?

I thi

[BBM]
I definitely think the shot(s) came from the sleeper area of the semi-. I think they were back there "fooling around". But one thing that bothers me is that he'd be caught on camera if this happened back at Phoenix Transportation. Maybe if they did go there, he never intended for it to end this way and therefore wasn't worried about being seen on camera. But anything he did afterwards, transferring her to his vehicle, etc., could have been caught on camera.

Yeah, in so many of these disappearances and murder cases you hear the phrase, "The cops know a lot more than we do".......in the cold cases especially, that results in a lot of eye-rolling and "whatevers".......(just think Delphi--Abby and Libby) ) But, in this case especially, I think there's a pretty high likelihood that they're accessing a ton of information that will come from phone pings and surveillance cameras. The guy they're sitting on has a history of violence and restraining orders, some of which were brought on by the missing victim herself. Just like in so many of these cases...........now what ?? Where do we go to find her ?? How do we find her ?? That's going to be the most frustrating part...........as usual.

It seems curious to me the Sheriff is interested in what Sheena did that day.
If, as you theorize, they went to Phoenix to use a truck, she has to be on camera. So, I would expect his charges to reflect more, would you?

Well, yes. But since he is in jail, maybe they are working on other charges. They just want to make sure they have enough evidence to charge him. So, hope that's coming.

Yeah, in so many of these disappearances and murder cases you hear the phrase, "The cops know a lot more than we do".......in the cold cases especially, that result in a lot of eye-rolling and "whatevers".......(just think Delphi--Abby and Libby) ) But, in this case especially, I think there's a pretty high likelihood that they're accessing a ton of information that will come from phone pings and surveillance cameras. The guy they're sitting on has a history of violence and restraining orders, some of which were brought on by the missing victim herself. Just like in so many of these cases...........now what ?? Where do we go to find her ?? How do we find her ?? That's going to be the most frustrating part...........as usual.

That is the one thing that stops a lot of these cases dead in their tracks. Lack of finding a victim. It is just so much easier with a body. But, like you, I believe that they will get what they need in this case.

Well, yes. But since he is in jail, maybe they are working on other charges. They just want to make sure they have enough evidence to charge him. So, hope that's coming.

Oh yeah..............they've got this guy right where they need him, locked up !! I'll bet there's 10-20 detectives working as I type this to tie him to her disappearance, if not more. As usual though, it's hard to charge someone for murder without proof of it.

That's where things get dicey and difficult..........they need to find her, or what's left of her.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittycanfind
Back