Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

Gouker says #joshuayoung did NOT help him with #TreyZwicker's murder

So he wants his seed to continue this quality DNA?

well, that was entertaining... I wish they had kept him on longer, I have a million questions for him. LOL

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 26s

#Gouker did say he *would not* give his life for his son #JoshuaYoung when asked by jury

Young Josh's face is so BLANK! I dont see fear, I dont see sadness, I dont see ANYTHING at all. Like he is just going thru the motions. At least with big Josh you can clearly SEE he is a crazy liar!

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 20s

Jury: "would you give your life for josh young?"

"Did you want to see trey's body so that you could take the wrap for josh young?"
Expand

I do believe the jury is connecting the dots...

I cant stand Josh Gouker and I am so glad he is locked away behind bars for a very long time BUT I do not believe him when he says he is the one that murdered Trey.

He absolutely is not going to describe the night in great detail because he knows he CANT because he wasn't there. He wouldn't even give them a time when he did this yet included times when other things happened that night. Again because he doesn't know the exact time it happened. He isn't going to give the state anything knowing they can refute it with the evidence they have.

I watched his facial demeanor when he was asked how the murder happened and it is like he is blank and isn't really having any recall at all. Again convincing me he was not there when Trey was murdered.

I was trying to listen to the Seacat sentencing while watching Big Josh testify - kinda annoying since BJ's voice overrode everyone in the other courtroom. lol

Since JG is a gang member, and JY idolizes him, I was just wondering if doing something like JY is accused of would be something that could gain him entrance into a gang, or be used as proof of suitability for admittance once he got a little older (if they have scruples like that). I thought maybe one side might bring that up as a motive for JY doing (or being accused of) what he did. Just some outloud thinking.

HLN says they'll show JG's testimony starting at 1pm ET. Probably have the BLEEP buttons working overtime to clean it up a little.

Gouker is a member of the Bloods, and yes, a common initiation is murder.

Did they ask him whether Trey smoked pot that night with him? It's so odd to me that Trey had pot in his urine but not in his blood. Meaning, he only smoked it that one night, right before his murder. Was he forced?

So, JG said he snuck up from behind Trey or he didn't answer? Testimony from their own ME said a punch or some blow to the face was first.

I think JY did it. JMO

(can't believe I missed his dang testimony)

HLN says they'll show JG's testimony starting at 1pm ET. Probably have the BLEEP buttons working overtime to clean it up a little.

thanks, i missed the beginning, give me a chance to catch up....

Sentencing for Seacat murder as well as Syneider (Sp?) going on concurrently.

I think this testimony is very important to the case so I'm sticking here.

I understand wanting to see this testimony I am sorry I missed this.

You did miss a good show of Brett Seacat though blaming everyone, Vashiti's Family and even the Judge. It was a very good sentencing. Hopefully it will be shown in full on you tube or some where.

It sounds like it was a lot more interesting to hear Josh the elder on the stand on the live feed, but I missed it due to the Brett Seacat sentencing. So I guess I will need to play catch up on HLN this afternoon.

Thank you to all who commented on Goukers testimony, thank you!

I hope HLN does not go to the Schneiderman trial this afternoon, isn't that one supposed to start today too? I would really like to hear Josh the elder on the stand even if I have to put up with the bleeps. LOL

Every single courthouse in America needs to get chairs for the defendant's that can't be lowered! This is absolutely ridiculous and an insult to the court and the intelligence of the jury! It really ticks me off... :furious:

Watching on HLN - Angelique left the road trip because of Young admitting to the murder of Trey. She sounds SO believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth