Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit asking those tough questions! lol

I just heard windows sign on music. We are in for a treat!!!

HA! i guess we were all spoiled with the clear as a bell sex tapes from the Arias trial.....blech!
I also guess we should thank our lucky stars they arent gonna play a portion of the "*advertiser censored*" Goucker made w.Amanda....double BLECH!

What is Plan B, Judge? Lip Sync? Somebody put out an APB for Milli Vanilli

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 42s

Sound problem seems fixed.

I really cannot understand anything the police officer is saying......I hope the jury can hear it well! As far as I am concerned this video is worthless as evidence.

HA! i guess we were all spoiled with the clear as a bell sex tapes from the Arias trial.....blech!
I also guess we should thank our lucky stars they arent gonna play a portion of the "*advertiser censored*" Goucker made w.Amanda....double BLECH!

HLN specifically JVM will get her hands on it..play it again and again while saying " This is horrible"...I suspect she focused the same on JG cursing JMO

It's pretty sad that he thought it was so great to be with his father.

I really cannot understand anything the police officer is saying......I hope the jury can hear it well! As far as I am concerned this video is worthless as evidence.

This is pretty bad - can't really see the video, can't hear it clearly - I hope the jury can, it seems like pretty important evidence.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 56s

Russ asking #JoshYoung what the truth is. He says he never talked about killing anybody. "My dad liked Trey and so did I."

Ryan Smith ‏@ryansmithtv 51s

#JoshuaYoung hat-to-the-back interrogated by Detective: "my life is much better with my dad" pic.twitter.com/FsxypE2tNc

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 40s

#JoshYoung said he loved being with his dad. Said dad was with Trey's mother the whole night. Neither had anything to do with Trey's death.

No one has threatened the viewing public with that have they? :blushing: I may have to stay late for that of course I'd hate every moment. gross...

Child protetive services flew down and picked up the defendant (after the kidnapping fiasco).

I am about ready to give up.......

Apparently Gouker had information for the witness and wanted him to come to Alabama for that information.......Gouker did not want anyone else to get in trouble (baaawaaaaa).

I adjusted my speakers, not just the volume. It helps a lot.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Not long after this interview, Russ met with Josh Gouker in Alabama. Gouker got him into contact with Cassie Gouker. Then arrested Young.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 54s

Told #JoshYoung he was under arrest for murder of Trey Zwicker and "his reaction was, yeah," Russ testifies.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 11s

Russ then interviewed #JoshYoung again. Sound problems on video. Again

Child protetive services flew down and picked up the defendant (after the kidnapping fiasco).

I am about ready to give up.......

Apparently Gouker had information for the witness and wanted him to come to Alabama for that information.......Gouker did not want anyone else to get in trouble (baaawaaaaa).

Thundar!! I am not hearing half of what you post here. This is how I am getting updates on this trial. Don't go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member