Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 20s

Alexis Stoneburner (sp?) testifies she met #JoshYoung at Home of the Innocence. They lived in same foster home for 7 months.

Don't leave yet tho, defense is going to put on a witness out of the presence of the jury.

Guessing this is a proffer of some sort, since the jury has been excused for the day.

Now I need to decide whether I want to wade into the land of rotten audio or just hold off and see what this witness brings to court tomorrow.....decisions, decisions, decisions!

Wow 2door73chevy! That hot couple, a banana AND Octomom?! I am humbled at the suggestion! :floorlaugh: It could be titled something along the lines of 'Eight is never enough!'.

okay I'll stop. I wish the audio would improve.

:floorlaugh:

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 14s

Stoneburner has known #JoshYoung for 3 yrs. Thought her family would adopt him and he'd be her foster brother. Then Gouker got custody @WLKY

What am I finally hearing? A young, brunette. Looks like a normal young woman to me. What is she doing with that bunch?

Young was living with her family.

Now keep in mind Young stated to Detective Russ it was better to be with his dad then in a stable family like this.

:scared:

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Stoneburner said Gouker got out of prison and reunited with #JoshYoung. She was sad. Liked Young. Said Trey was his "best friend."

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

Alexis Stonebrenner, 15, foster sister of #JoshuaYoung says he described #TreyZwicker as "one of his best friends"

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 40s

@WLKYMarissa Judge must not have allowed her for some reason. This is appeal testimony.

Wow 2door73chevy! That hot couple, a banana AND Octomom?! I am humbled at the suggestion! :floorlaugh: It could be titled something along the lines of 'Eight is never enough!'.

okay I'll stop. I wish the audio would improve.

I am closing my eyes and shutting my brain off. Gross!

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

Alexis Stoneburner is not going to testify in front of the jury... The testimony is outside of their presence and is for #appeal purposes

Now keep in mind Young stated to Detective Russ it was better to be with his dad then in a stable family like this.

Can't really hold that against him. All too many kids will idolise their "real" parents even when they're downright abusive to them, its human nature.

I haven't forgotten. I've come to believe that JY wanted to impress and make his dad proud so he killed Trey for him and because he didn't like him either. I think the son is a worse monster than the dad.

Can't really hold that against him. All too many kids will idolise their "real" parents even when they're downright abusive to them, its human nature.

bbm

As a long time foster parent, I can tell you that no truer word could have been said... These children will turn themselves inside out for their abusive parents. Its so dang sad....

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Judge Willett asks defense if they have anymore avowal testimony. Bench conference. #whitenoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow