Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 43s

That's Jeanne Goodman..lives a block away from where Trey..#JoshYoung..Gouker all lived. @WLKY

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 20s

Goodman says she was at funeral..noticed #JoshYoung was unemotional..no tears at all during funeral. Her son was friends with Young @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 14s

Goodman also said she later offered condolences to #JoshYoung in death of Trey and he shrugged his shoulders and said they weren't kin.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 22s

Goodman says #JoshYoung came over to see son after Trey's murder. She told him sorry for loss..he shrugged..said "he's not my blood" @WLKY

I don't think any of this matters. OMO..

Teen boys are not really an emotional lot.

Watching snippets of JG's testimony.. Oh boy.. What a piece of work.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 1m

Goodman also says she told #JoshYoung she was surprised a murder would happen behind Liberty HS bec lights there. Young told her on timers

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 23s

Defense now questioning Goodman about testimony. #JoshYoung @WLKY
Expand

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 20s

Attorneys done with Goodman. No jury questions. She's released @wlky #JoshYoung

Witness Goodman released. What I got from this witness is that young Josh was at her house after the murder. She was surprised that a murder happened at the school because there were lights there.....young Josh explained to her that the lights were on a timer......

What else was there? That cannot be all?

I don't think any of this matters. OMO..

Teen boys are not really an emotional lot.

Watching snippets of JG's testimony.. Oh boy.. What a piece of work.

I think it depends on the teen boy. I have seen boys his age breakdown and cry uncontrollably when they have lost a close friend or family member.

But I don't think JY was emotional at all because he really didn't care one way or the other about Trey.

IMO that is why he shrugged and made a point that Trey wasn't his blood. Trey dying meant nothing to JY.

IMO

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 31s

Jeanne Goodman released, another witness has been called to the stand, the medical examiner Dr. Amy Beckham

He didn't cry at the funeral and he knew the High School lights were on a timer. Well, that was a whole pile of nothing.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 8s

Prosecution calls their medical examiner. Trey's father and other family leave the court to avoid seeing pictures of the teen's body.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 17s

Her specialty is forensic pathology #JoshYoung @WLKY

Witness Goodman released. What I got from this witness is that young Josh was at her house after the murder. She was surprised that a murder happened at the school because there were lights there.....young Josh explained to her that the lights were on a timer......

What else was there? That cannot be all?

I think that was enough. It shows he was smart and knew the lights were on a timer leading me to believe he would know when they were off in that area so no one would see them going into the woods.

I think that was enough. It shows he was smart and knew the lights were on a timer leading me to believe he would know when they were off in that area so no one would see them going into the woods.

A fact which was probably common knowledge among the teens in the area. That testimony was useless.

For crying out loud. Step back from the mic.

That tinney sound is driving me crazy.......It is grating, along with the constant refreshing of the feed and the little nag wanting to know if I still want to keep watching......there we go again.....refresh on its own right in the middle of a witness.......

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 29s

Beckham performed #TreyZwicker autopsy May 12th, 2011. #JoshYoung @WLKY

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa20s

Beckham says he had mult external injuries..mostly to his head..face..back. Most significant was "large gaping wound" in back of head @WLKY

Well the judge instructs them to pull up and speak into the mic. It is very annoying! Blame the judge!

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 36s

M.E. says she originally thought because of the tissue breakage, the injury was a "chop injury"

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 47s

Dr. Amy Burrows said Trey had multiple injuries, the worst a skull fracture. Also beaten in back repeatedly. "Rod type object."
#JoshYoung

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 43s

Beckham says later thought it was blunt force injury due to repeated hits. Also had large bruise on back and patterned bruising #JoshYoung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky