Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the problem with adding onto the story, it gets more and more unbelievable. Originally, Terri was supposed to have taken Kyron to school, sneak him out and made everyone think she left without him and the school lost him. Of course, that would have meant the school realized Kyron was gone the moment Terri left, so the fact that the teacher (Porter) had got the idea that Terri had taken Kyron to an appointment became a deliberate plan of Terri's to deceive Porter (this doesn't work with the witness statements we have, but that's another story).

But then Desiree adds to the story. In the Morris book she says Terri walked to her car with Kyron in front of witnesses, and that she had sent the teacher an email where she said Kyron would be absent on the 4th. And now she adds that not only did Terri promise to have Kyron back by 11, she even left a note on the teacher's desk that she took him to the appointment.

Several problems:
1. How could Terri possibly claim to have left Kyron in the school when apparently everyone and their grandma knew about and saw her leave with Kyron?
2. Why would the school expect Kyron to be gone all day if the teacher had it in writing that Kyron was supposed to be back at 11? Why would they not sound the alarm when Kyron didn't return at 11?
3. With all that info - in writing, multiple times, easily confirmable by the police and undeniable by Terri - how was Terri not arrested in 2010? Why was there ever any doubt how Kyron left the school?

And that's not all. Desiree says Terri took Kyron out of his group for a private tour - despite the fact that the groups didn't form until after 8:45, which is when Terri left. There were no groups before that - how could there be, when the buses hadn't even arrived until shortly before?

Desiree says Terri was trying to hurt Porter and the principal because Terri had applied for teacher at Skyline and the principal had given the job to Porter. Except Terri didn't reinstate her teaching licence until the winter of 2010. She couldn't have applied for Porter's position.

In the book Desiree claims Terri immediately washed Kyron's backpack and jacket - now she says Terri washed everything Kyron owned to prevent a scent sample - seriously?

By piling all this on, it just becomes completely unbelievable that any DA refused to charge her with anything - and not just the three that supervised Kyron's case. Desiree says Terri tried to murder her parents through arson as a teen - no charges. Desiree says Terri stabbed a man in California a few years ago - the DA didn't have the guts to charge her (what?) I almost expect that within a few months we'll hear about Terri handwriting and laminating a full confession and delivering it to the Multnomah County DA in a scented envelope only to have the spineless incumbent - trembling with fear and indecision - refuse to do anything.
Also what she says about James is not true at all. The Horman family still supports James despite a certain group trying to ruin his relationship with Kaine and his sister in which James had regular visits up until 2018 when “those who don’t care who they hurt” said he was sending pictures of Kitty to her. Which is not true. James loved Kaine like a dad and was the reason he joined the military.

Desiree is a powerful speaker now. She has kept her promise to her little boy. Kyron Richard Horman, age 7. Fourteen years ago, she promised him she would never stop.

She gave a very effective presentation at the "True Crime Fest Northwest". I would even go so far as to say she was bold in releasing new details.

Sometimes, it's still the little things that get to me. If my adorable stepson went missing, I would never pile unfolded laundry on his bed. I would believe he was coming home any minute and would need his bed to be ready. It's one more thing that's very telling. (And Desiree was talking about that happening on the evening of June 4th).

Justice for Kyron! Terri is not a victim.

In my opinion.
How do you know Terri didn’t pile clothes on Kyrons bed because she was thinking he was coming home and he loved being a helper with her to fold laundry together? You don’t. She’s posted about it. Even before Kyron went missing. And as usual people like to add their own commentary that she is the evil step mom who made him help with chores.
There is no way that Desiree has more information from LE than Kaine does and their versions are completely polar opposite. Kaine and his family believe Kyron is alive and out there somewhere. They wouldn’t be saying that if anything of alleged pictures of Kyron on burner phones and some accidental immunity were told to him and that DeDe did the crime. Desiree’s own husband says in the book he doesn’t think DeDe is involved. Desiree’s states now her reasoning for dropping the civil case is because going forward any parent of a missing person would cause LE to no longer provide family any information and she couldn’t do that to other families. Well that’s exactly what she is doing now by going to these events claiming what she is saying is fact and blaming the DA. I do think it’s important her message about how LE should talk to family is valid but this sounds more like a Terri and DA smear campaign and if I was LE sitting in that audience I would take pause and probably hold back what I say to parents going forward in cases for this very reason. She also condones these stalkers using “peaceful protesting” as an excuse to video tape Terri and DeDe at their homes, calling their employers and just recently videotaping DeDe while she was in the ER? Is that ok? Not me in my IMO MOO. I pray this DA who claims to be on the up and up sets the records straight. If yet again nothing comes of this people seriously need to consider the “Terri supporters” might be right. There is no way with all of this alleged evidence that murderers are walking free. This is the 4th DA now on this case. Add that with the fact there are too many people posting that their tips went ignored. Including a law professor who found a bloody sock on a trail the first few days of Kyron going missing, before Terri even took any polygraph or this whole DeDe debacle and MCSO blew it off. Justice for Kyron!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustygirl1600
Back