Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got through reading Kyron’s mothers new book boy missing.
At the end his mom says she believe the stepmother bought to cold medication from the F/M on the day Kyron went missing and gave it to him. He was sedated then killed. There was security cameras with her in them going in and out of the store. Question is she took her daughter in but where was Kyron? Was he just left in the truck?

There's got to be some little piece that Kaine knows....but doesn't know that he knows. I feel like he could get into any of TH's stuff. Could he be holding back something because he thinks it might make him look bad...not saying that he had anything to do with it but it's something embarrassing about him?

Last edited:
I’m confused why police haven’t used any dive teams to search sauvie island? I believe I heard Terri was pinged in that area, there is a lot of water and to my knowledge they only searched by land and air. Also did police utilize K9s or cadaver dogs ? Terri’s whereabouts need to be heavily scrutinized and investigated, her timeline from the grocery store then home when she posted the picture, between there lies her time to commit the crime and obviously cover it up. so where her phone was tracked and what that specific environment offers is important ex. Water, soft ground, valleys, outposts etc. Such an upsetting and horrible story even more infuriating because I believe the guilty is walking free.

I'm going to have to download this....

it was well done-- i learned a lot from watching it--- for example i didnt know
after Kyron went missing part of her alibi was that she was driving around
for 1 1/2 hours with her sick daughter. i say BS--- i believe she either killed
him or had someone else do it-- she wanted him gone-- she looks like a
hard person--- she will never break--his body was destroyed so it will never
be found---a perfect murder IMO

Watching Kyron's story on ID. It has been 10 years and we still don't know any more info than we did back then. I followed this case along with many of you right here. We should have had more information by now. LEO has been looking for this boy for a very long time. We all had so hoped for a better outcome.

Watching Kyron's story on ID. It has been 10 years and we still don't know any more info than we did back then. I followed this case along with many of you right here. We should have had more information by now. LEO has been looking for this boy for a very long time. We all had so hoped for a better outcome.
OT~ I think I followed a thread with you many years ago. Makenzie, but I can't remember her last name (Eastern WA).

Desiree will never rest until Kyron is found :(

There's got to be some little piece that Kaine knows....but doesn't know that he knows. I feel like he could get into any of TH's stuff. Could he be holding back something because he thinks it might make him look bad...not saying that he had anything to do with it but it's something embarrassing about him?

I followed Kyron's disappearance from the beginning like many others here. It still pulls at my heart. I agree that Kaine isn't saying very much as he feels some guilt about the break down of his marriage to Terri and her drinking issues. Desiree was furious when she found out how resentful Terri was of Kyron's presence in the home and felt deceived by Kaine since he didn't inform her about the circumstances. Kaine has more to say...perhaps he has shared his information with law enforcement...IDK.

Found one of my very old posts (2010) but can't get the KATU article that accompanied it. At that time it was confirming that Skyline School understood Kyron would not be at school on the day of science fair.
<a href="2010.07.21 Today's current news from the mainstream media *No Discussion*">2010.07.21 Today's current news from the mainstream media *No Discussion*</a>

Hopefully someday Kyron's fate will be known...only hope and prayers.

I’m confused why police haven’t used any dive teams to search sauvie island? I believe I heard Terri was pinged in that area, there is a lot of water and to my knowledge they only searched by land and air. Also did police utilize K9s or cadaver dogs ? Terri’s whereabouts need to be heavily scrutinized and investigated, her timeline from the grocery store then home when she posted the picture, between there lies her time to commit the crime and obviously cover it up. so where her phone was tracked and what that specific environment offers is important ex. Water, soft ground, valleys, outposts etc. Such an upsetting and horrible story even more infuriating because I believe the guilty is walking free.

Terri's whereabouts were heavily scrutinized.
Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
According to this article, they did use divers to search Sauvie Island:
Search for Kyron Horman: Dive Teams Scour Sauvie Island Waters
They did use dogs to search for Kyron.
Cadaver dogs used in latest search for Kyron

Are you thinking someone else grabbed this little boy?

Not sure what you're getting at. All I did was provide MSM links citing cadaver dogs were used in the search for Kyron, that Sauvie Island was searched by divers, and that TH's timeline was scrutinized to the best of investigators' abilities, as we are supposed to do when stating something as fact.

It’s one of those awful cases that you can never get over because there’s no justice or resolution. I feel for him and his mother.

Not sure what you're getting at. All I did was provide MSM links citing cadaver dogs were used in the search for Kyron, that Sauvie Island was searched by divers, and that TH's timeline was scrutinized to the best of investigators' abilities, as we are supposed to do when stating something as fact.
I see that now. It just sounded like maybe after all you mentioned there was a possibility someone else took him. Will this ever get solved? :( I hope. Will he ever be found? :(

I'm local and have followed Kyron's case since the beginning. (But didn't know about WS at the time.)

My hunch has always been that Terry drugged Kyron with cold medicine and she or Deedee dumped him off to someone in a boat off Sauvie Island and he was trafficked. They had so much of a head start because nobody knew he was missing until the school bus in the afternoon. He could have been all the way to Astoria and on a trawler off the coast and into Canadian or international waters by the time he didn't show up on the bus.

My theory was slightly confirmed when Desiree a few years ago said in an interview that sometimes the police would ask her to look at photographs and she would have to grit her teeth and look at pictures of little boys around Kyron's age and the implication was the photos were of live children that were being trafficked in pedophile rings.

The other thing that struck me again while watching the ID special was how similar Terry and Deedee looked at the time. I think those two were thick as thieves and Deedee had a crush on Terry and probably would have done anything for her. I think Deedee was the "fixer".

MOO

:rose: for Kyron

My theory was slightly confirmed when Desiree a few years ago said in an interview that sometimes the police would ask her to look at photographs and she would have to grit her teeth and look at pictures of little boys around Kyron's age and the implication was the photos were of live children that were being trafficked in pedophile rings.

How do you know it was sex trafficking and not just photos of kids abducted by lone pedos?

Sex trafficking rings are Websleuths' favourite hobby horse. That kind of stuff does happen but to think Terri dropped Kyron off to traffickers on a speedboat in Sauvie Island is within the realm of fantasy, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member