Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are trying to get a peak at the GJ proceedings. Surely TH was subpoenaed. And she wouldnt be immediately arrested I think. They have to hand an indictment down. I wonder if they arent through yet. There is a room full of files kwim?

Yeah, I was being a bit facetious about the arrest part - but it did seem like they suddenly gained confidence after Dede traded her story for immunity and the case seemed as stagnated as ever.

Now my intuition is just in the fair range, but my gut says this is a very very active investigation and GJ proceeding. And I think Houze is desperate to get a peek.

Maybe DS was hauled in for an indictment regarding obstruction? And she is talking to save her own behind.

Yeah, I was being a bit facetious about the arrest part - but it did seem like they suddenly gained confidence after Dede traded her story for immunity and the case seemed as stagnated as ever.

This KATU article has a little more BG than any other reports I’ve seen. The following quote gave me pause ...

http://www.katu.com/news/field-notes/Horman-divorce-case-returns-to-court-223609551.html

“DeDe asserted that she had been approached recently by law enforcement about trying to get Terri on the phone to see if she would incriminate herself. Several people were dismissive of that because the DA’s office has told the sheriff’s office not to try and do sting operations on people who are already lawyered up – and Terri fits into that category.

As it turns out, (sic) it turns out DeDe was playing it straight – she had been approached and she turned them down. It was a development that left several people familiar with the investigation shaking their heads. Given DeDe’s believed closeness to Terri, was it really worth the risk? Given that DeDe turned around and gave an interview disclosing the offer, probably not.”

... Just a thought … what if granting an interview to a non-mainstream blogger, in which DS signals “all clear” to TH, IS the sting? I know. Probably not. But remember: DS is under no legal obligation to tell the truth outside of the GJ room.

It would be difficult to bring a case against Terri without a body. Her lawyers could argue to the jury that there's no proof that Kyron is dead. Now, if they were to find Kyron's body, there would be little, if any, forensic evidence left. However, many people have posted that they believe LE has ample evidence against Terri. So if they found Kyron, they would eliminate the defense trying to convince the jury he is still alive, but could use the evidence they have prior to finding Kyron to convince the jury why she's guilty, right? So basically, I don't think the fact that it's been three years since Kyron went missing means that there's absolutely no chance of a prosecution.

Now my intuition is just in the fair range, but my gut says this is a very very active investigation and GJ proceeding. And I think Houze is desperate to get a peek.

Maybe DS was hauled in for an indictment regarding obstruction? And she is talking to save her own behind.

BBM:

:seeya: YES, believe09, this makes a lot of sense ...

No way would LE share anything with Houze, and no doubt he and his client are getting very desperate to know what LE has ...

And add to that the recent searches by Desiree ...

JMO, but I do not believe much of what DDS said in that "exclusive interview" on that site that is not allowed here ...

Until it is "verified" by a reliable source, I am very skeptical of everything and anything that DDS says ...

:please: for Kyron !

Yeah, Desiree and Kyron haven't seen each other in three years...A horrible thought. No, wait, that's not what he meant.

Well said Donjeta!

BTW, where is TMH getting all this money for these high powered swingeroo lawyers? In my opinion, this woman is a text book study of narcissism and grandiosity. She appears to feel invincible. And why not, she's been getting away with.......(fill in the blank)....for three years now. Of course, as always, just my opinion. And if we have any crime experts or psychs on this thread, please explain this odd appearing "loyalty" that her doppleganger friend DDS has for her. I can't figure that one out.

Maybe Terri had nothing to do with this and the person last seen with Kyron is solely responsible? Or maybe she is connected to the last person seen with him. At this point imo its one or the other. I think le is holding the info about the last person Kyron was seen with close to their vests as they try to connect him to Terri but i don't think they have been successful thus far. Maybe they should try a new tactic like releasing the composite of this person to the media. IMO it might help them identify this person and then they would have better luck connecting him to Terri as that seems to be their predominant theory.

I personally do not believe Terri is involved which i know is an extremely unpopular opinion on here but every avenue needs to be explored and after 3 years i feel they should release more about this person last seen with Kyron and the description and circumstances as told to them by witnesses. If i were a parent at skyline i would be very ticked off if LE continues to remain silent on this

IDK about the little to no evidence, although I can see why the belief. What if he is in TH's gym bag with her gym ID card in it, kwim? Just an example. He may have obvious signs of what killed him. TH was no 90 lb weaking-she was of a sturdy frame. He was just a little boy. I guess it is hard for me to picture this event taking place without an element of panic and obvious injury. Unless she has done it before, which I think might have turned up in the investigation. Like if she was a nanny or something.

Maybe Terri had nothing to do with this and the person last seen with Kyron is solely responsible? Or maybe she is connected to the last person seen with him. At this point imo its one or the other. I think le is holding the info about the last person Kyron was seen with close to their vests as they try to connect him to Terri but i don't think they have been successful thus far. Maybe they should try a new tactic like releasing the composite of this person to the media. IMO it might help them identify this person and then they would have better luck connecting him to Terri as that seems to be their predominant theory.

I personally do not believe Terri is involved which i know is an extremely unpopular opinion on here but every avenue needs to be explored and after 3 years i feel they should release more about this person last seen with Kyron and the description and circumstances as told to them by witnesses. If i were a parent at skyline i would be very ticked off if LE continues to remain silent on this

IIRC, Houze said she wasnt the last person seen with Kyron. He could have a psychic on the payroll that saw Kyron with Ronald McDonald for all we know. I am going to have a healthy skepticism at this point.

It doesnt matter if your opinion is unpopular :blowkiss: It is respected and welcomed.

If I were a parent at Skyline, I wouldnt be worried in the least unless DS or TH were involved in the lives of our family. jmvho

IF the BOC "interview" is intended to put DS in the role of double agent, this is even more reason for TH to be paranoid. She has to believe at this point that everyone is out to get her...or maybe she doesnt. She is a pretty self involved person-I was thinking (yuck) about her sexting chat sessions. That was pretty idiotic. jmvho. As was her decision to give up on her child rather than participate in any kind of disclosure that would indicate her ability to properly parent.

To me this case is like the one that ended in the murder of Caylee Anthony. Regardless of the why and how, her mother didnt report her missing for 31 days. In this case, TH is willing to give up any and all access to her child rather than expose herself to some very natural and pointed questions regarding her step son.

IDK about the little to no evidence, although I can see why the belief. What if he is in TH's gym bag with her gym ID card in it, kwim? Just an example. He may have obvious signs of what killed him. TH was no 90 lb weaking-she was of a sturdy frame. He was just a little boy. I guess it is hard for me to picture this event taking place without an element of panic and obvious injury. Unless she has done it before, which I think might have turned up in the investigation. Like if she was a nanny or something.

BBM: Exactly ...

:facepalm: Remember this photo ?

:facepalm: . . . :scared: . . .

Please note:

I've had a few questions regarding the DDS interview on BOC. We do not link nor discuss BOC on WS, due to the blog owner's request. However, once the interview hit the MSM, it was "discussable". <----- Is that a word?
:giggle:

BBM: Exactly ...

:facepalm: Remember this photo ?

:facepalm: . . . :scared: . . .

I try not to remember that photo. Ever. I think it gives me PTSD. :D

Although she looked NOTHING like that when the crime was committed.

images

Not quite the same frame, but sturdy.

I often think of this picture and wonder if Kaine knew even then.

Please note:

I've had a few questions regarding the DDS interview on BOC. We do not link nor discuss BOC on WS, due to the blog owner's request. However, once the interview hit the MSM, it was "discussable". <----- Is that a word?
:giggle:

Thank you for clarifying! As a newbie i wasn't sure

images

Not quite the same frame, but sturdy.

I often think of this picture and wonder if Kaine knew even then.

This pic ellicits a range of emotion in me. Looking at TMH with her head on Kaine I feel disgust and anger. Looking at Desiree's face I feel heartbreak. This is the personification of good vs. Evil. My opinion only. Stay strong Desiree. The angels and God are with you.
Justice is coming.

Hi everyone :)

I started following this case when Kyron first disappeared, and pretty much caught all details right up to the allegation that TH had had quite an interesting conversation with the gardener.. Then KH filed for divorce, TH fled to her parents (without her brand-new daughter!)..

So up through that period I have a pretty good grasp of things, & after that Ive picked up details here & there. (I wish-- as Im sure we all do -- there'd been more details to hear :( ) With Desire's most recent search, Ive started again to follow as closely as I can.

I say all of this because Ive got a question and Ive tried to find the answer on my own but with zip success-- and so Im apologizing right up front if its already asked, answered, and discussed to death.

I watched that very first press conference where TH acted weird and poor, poor heart-broken Desiree spoke for the first time. One of the things she mentioned that day (& I believe LE repeated the fact afterwards) was that Kyron was allergic to bees. VERY allergic.

As the case wore on, I never heard this or any reference to it again.

Bee stings to someone who's allergic are pretty serious-- heck, they can be fatal. I imagine too that the smaller the person is, the more impact they're likely to have.

I also kind-of sort-of have a hazy recall of someone at the pc saying that Kyron had a stingkit, which included an epinephrin pen to ward off anaphlactic shock (yes my spelling sucks)--- and that he didnt have that kit when he disappeared. But that part might have come from a dream or something, since the recollection is so densely hazed.

Does anyone know anything about Kyron being allergic to bees? Or heard any further info about this?

I am still undecided about TH and any role she may have played; still on the fence about nearly ALL factors in this case. But if an allergic reaction to a beesting IS a reasonable & distinct possibility, imho it really must be considered as a serious scenario... Plus WHY is it never mentioned??

Hi everyone :)

I started following this case when Kyron first disappeared, and pretty much caught all details right up to the allegation that TH had had quite an interesting conversation with the gardener.. Then KH filed for divorce, TH fled to her parents (without her brand-new daughter!)..

So up through that period I have a pretty good grasp of things, & after that Ive picked up details here & there. (I wish-- as Im sure we all do -- there'd been more details to hear :( ) With Desire's most recent search, Ive started again to follow as closely as I can.

I say all of this because Ive got a question and Ive tried to find the answer on my own but with zip success-- and so Im apologizing right up front if its already asked, answered, and discussed to death.

I watched that very first press conference where TH acted weird and poor, poor heart-broken Desiree spoke for the first time. One of the things she mentioned that day (& I believe LE repeated the fact afterwards) was that Kyron was allergic to bees. VERY allergic.

As the case wore on, I never heard this or any reference to it again.

Bee stings to someone who's allergic are pretty serious-- heck, they can be fatal. I imagine too that the smaller the person is, the more impact they're likely to have.

I also kind-of sort-of have a hazy recall of someone at the pc saying that Kyron had a stingkit, which included an epinephrin pen to ward off anaphlactic shock (yes my spelling sucks)--- and that he didnt have that kit when he disappeared. But that part might have come from a dream or something, since the recollection is so densely hazed.

Does anyone know anything about Kyron being allergic to bees? Or heard any further info about this?

I am still undecided about TH and any role she may have played; still on the fence about nearly ALL factors in this case. But if an allergic reaction to a beesting IS a reasonable & distinct possibility, imho it really must be considered as a serious scenario... Plus WHY is it never mentioned??

My recollection of the bee allergy issue was that it didn't have anything directly to do with his disappearance but more to do with the relationship among terri, desiree and kyron. Iirc, terri had reported something about kyron and a bee sting to Desiree and Desiree knew it couldn't have been true because of Kyron's allergy. The speculation was around why Terri would have made up a such a story. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413