Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that's 6:00 PM for me. I'll definitely be watching, and I'm glad that Kyron's case will be back in the national media.

I am so glad Kyron's case will be back in the news ...

Prayers for Kyron and that he is found SOON !

The show airs at 4:00pm and 8:00pm on Halloween!! Just in time for the kids to get home from school and anxiously awaiting to start trick or treating. Same with the 8:00pm time slot with parents trying to wind down kids full of candy. Other than Christmas, I can't think of a worse day to air this - don't they want anyone to see it? JMO

I think about Kyron every day, I don't know how Kaine and Desiree do it!

Kaine looks much aged in the photo with the little announcement about the interview.

I have been praying that one of the parents would do an interview and keep Kyron's name out there for people to be aware of this case. I hope some pressure is put on TH and I hope the FBI will give an update on what they have been doing in the past 6 months. When people don't hear anything they forget or lose interest and we want Kyron's case solved!

Thank you CNN and Kaine Horman for the interview!

My kids just asked about Kyron the other day and ask about him often. It breaks my heart that I can't tell them he's been found. I wonder what TH has been doing all this time? Does she go out and about? Is she working? Or is she still just holed up in her parent's house?

Always thinking of you Kyron.... wondering what you would have wanted to be for Halloween this year.... :sigh:

I will be out trick or treating with my boys at the time of the interview but will look for the commentary when I get back!

I completely forgot to watch it :(
But CNN does upload transcripts online
Did anyone watch it and can give a summary?

I watched it but I'm horrible at summarizing...I'll try! ;)

Interview lasted about 5 min. long. Erin asked if there was anything new happening. Kaine said that they had recently conducted some more searches in and around the neighborhood they "think" Kyron may have been traveling through. Those searches wrapped up in mid to late Sept. and nothing of significance was found. Erin asked if they have been able to rule anyone out. Kaine said they have been methodically going through an extensive list and have been able to rule out many people. They are still conducting more interviews (which matches what I have heard behind the scenes) and are still actively working the case. They have NOT been able to rule out a couple of people. Kaine said "she" which I took to mean Terri is still not cooperating as well as one or possible two others (hmmm? Scratching my head...Dede?) Then he said they really want to be careful about moving too fast on one particular aspect of the case. He said the MFH, Divorce case and the disappearance of Kyron are all linked together and if they try and push forward on one, it may compromise the others. (also matching what I've been hearing) This is why the divorce has been pushed back.

I'm sure I bungled that review....hope someone has a transcript. I have to get dinner going and then trick or treating. I thought it was a pretty good SHORT interview that reaffirms the fact they are still pursuing Terri.

I think that was an excellent summary! I didn't watch it but you did great! Thank You.

The show airs at 4:00pm and 8:00pm on Halloween!! Just in time for the kids to get home from school and anxiously awaiting to start trick or treating. Same with the 8:00pm time slot with parents trying to wind down kids full of candy. Other than Christmas, I can't think of a worse day to air this - don't they want anyone to see it? JMO

My guess would be that, on the slim chance that Kyron is alive, his captor may have relaxed enough to let him trick or treat. By springing this with little warning in the evening on Halloween, they are going with the hopes that someone will have the TV on while they hand out candy and might spot him.

Probably won't help but can't hurt.

someone posted in the comments that the interview will be posted at:

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2011.10.31.html

loves2bmom's summary pretty much covered it but here is the video. Hard to watch it and not feel emotional:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/10/31/kyron-hormans-disappearance.cnn

I think it's very interesting that Kaine is willing to wait on the divorce because it helps the investigation. Kudos to Kaine for keeping Kyron first. I'd be interested in hearing an attorney's opinion on what is going on with that. Is there some possibility a judge will force Terri to make a sworn statement in family court if they wait long enough?

loves2bmom's summary pretty much covered it but here is the video. Hard to watch it and not feel emotional:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/10/31/kyron-hormans-disappearance.cnn

I think it's very interesting that Kaine is willing to wait on the divorce because it helps the investigation. Kudos to Kaine for keeping Kyron first. I'd be interested in hearing an attorney's opinion on what is going on with that. Is there some possibility a judge will force Terri to make a sworn statement in family court if they wait long enough?

BBM: I agree ... it is just heartbreaking to see the photos of Kyron !

I recorded the show and just watched it ...

Here is what Kaine said that I found interesting:

KH : " ... So as far as we know, we have one person who is still a significant person of interest as far as the investigation is concerned because of the inability to rule her out. I think there's one other person, possibly two at this point in time, that we are just not able to get any information or cooperation from, so there's still -- there's still areas of focus."

MOO ... I have always believed TH was involved in Kyron's disappearance and she had an accomplice ...

And I find it also interesting that besides TH "not" talking ... 1 or 2 others are not cooperating or providing info as well ...

MOO ...

That really is sad. :sigh: How can someone live with a telltale heart in their head? TH needs to come clean. JMO

BBM: I agree ... it is just heartbreaking to see the photos of Kyron !

I recorded the show and just watched it ...

Here is what Kaine said that I found interesting:

KH : " ... So as far as we know, we have one person who is still a significant person of interest as far as the investigation is concerned because of the inability to rule her out. I think there's one other person, possibly two at this point in time, that we are just not able to get any information or cooperation from, so there's still -- there's still areas of focus."

MOO ... I have always believed TH was involved in Kyron's disappearance and she had an accomplice ...

And I find it also interesting that besides TH "not" talking ... 1 or 2 others are not cooperating or providing info as well ...

MOO ...
Yeah Dede seems like an obvious candidate for not cooperating and since Kaine made a point to mention the MFH after the interviewer brought it up I'd guess LE would like to hear more from the landscaper as well (although there were the batphone friends too).

I go back to something Kaine said a while back...he said Terri was very good at parceling out information about what was going on in her life to different people, that nobody got the full picture of what she was up to.

I also think about dear Kyron frequently. Kaine must be going through such a mix of emotions! On the one hand (from what I've heard), he is a VERY loving, hands-on, attentive Daddy to his little girl K. I'm sure she brings him immeasurable joy. Alternately, how does a devoted Daddy of a missing child not ache with sorrow at times when his other child goes through the sames ages and stages? It must be difficult witnessing all of little K's milestones when Kaine recalls similar Kyron memories. I am blessed to have a daughter myself, but her unborn (yet very much alive and loved for many months) siblings are not here with us. I will always wonder about them~~and what kind of lovely children they may have been. I constantly find myself thinking about their never-realized milestones as my daughter experiences her own. I should have three kids now...... :(
Sorry for the ramble. I just wanted to say "I'm so sorry, Kaine. I wish to God that Kyron was growing up alongside you and K."

So very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member