Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
matou, I do not know the exact time but the Today interview was in the 2nd half hour. Approximately 7:35- 7:40 EST.

I will check for a more specific time.

wm

Scratch the time I gave you. i just checked my first post when I relayed subject matter of the Today interview and it was 7:21 am EST. I posted immediately after the interview.

Desiree is a strong, strong woman and I hope she realizes that! She (and Kaine) handled themselves wonderfully. I noticed that every time a question was directed to either of them, she was the first to answer nearly every time.

Another thing I noticed is when the topic of Terri being involved was brought up, in each interview Desiree nods her head in agreement with Kaine. I, too, feel they are very unified.

I am not going to be hateful, mean-spirited or speculate as to who or what is behind Kyron's disappearance. I have staunchly defended the family since this tragedy began. That said, I find it really concerning that LE, after 3 weeks, has been unable or unwilling to clear TH or feel satisfied with her activities that day.

I still don't feel that TH has done anything to harm him, but wonder why it seems so dificult for LE to ascertain the timeline of her day and either name her suspect or rule her out. Something is going on here. I can't understand why we can't just clear her and move on. LE knows much more than they are letting on and something is preventing them from moving beyond TH. I just wish I knew what it all meant for Kyron.

Praying for the family, but most especially praying for Kyron. Where did you go baby?

I think there is something about the glasses too. He wears them in every photo and every video, so really there's no need to blatantly point them out....unless there is a need to.

The body language between mom and dad gave me a chill, especially when emotional issues were mentioned. IMO Desiree acted like a normal mom with a missing child; Kaine was a cold fish, very cold, although there may be a reason for it.

Also IMO, it is too little, too late. I hope LE knows what they're doing, but I sense another Haleigh Cummings case coming up. I hope I'm wrong, ALTHOUGH the part about the school swallowing him up may have some merit - just not sure what it is.

My opinion only

Kaine is an engineer, a technical guy. This is how they are wired. I know because I am married to a guy like this. I could see my husband actingly similarly.

I think the two of them coming out united says a lot. I don't believe the SM was involved. I did the first two days when it first came out but after that I think they were just using her as a scapegoat.

I don't believe they have a clue where that little boy is. ...and yes every parent in Oregon should be worried. What would that say if they didn't tell us not to?

Three weeks today. Every parent - everywhere should be concerned and worried because it could happen again at any moment. At this time, it looks like someone has gotten away with the perfect crime and leaves it wide open to strike again. It's pretty blatant to take a child from inside a school and if that person has gotten away undetected so far who is to say it isn't going to happen again some place else? Movie theater, mall, etc.

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED...

Westley Allan Dodd would of fit right in that school looking like a parent.

21 days this little boy has been missing. Protect every child you know. Teach them as much as you are capable about safety. Don't let this situation get repeated. :twocents:

I forgot to write that finding out about DY & TH's friendship before the Horman's married made me understand TH body language in that first interview, she was trying to comfort her friend. I love my husband to death (married 21 years) but my some of my girlfriends have been around lots longer than that. I felt she was trying to comfort her friend... Maybe even trying to be comforted back as she must have so much guilt from not being able to be there to protect Kyron.

I still have the impression that his family still has an idea about what may have happened to him...not that they were responsible...but that there is a relative, friend, enemy that they think could have taken him. When Desiree says it is now three weeks and I didn't think he would be gone this long, it sounds to me like she is sayng we thought they would have brought him back by now. It is clear that they still believe that he is alive, so I will hold out hope as well.....

Hello, I'm a newbie, but I've been following this case for the last 2 weeks. This whole situation is just so sad.

I've been waiting for the parents to speak for a couple of days, so I could get a better understanding of what has been going on "behind" the scenes.

I will say they seemed very unified and thorough. During the CBS interview when Robin asked about TH being the last one to see him at school, DY choked up. She looked towards KH and her chin was quivering. She is very upset about that fact, as I imagine any mother would be. And understand, I am not pointing fingers at anyone.

Nellie, I kind of wonder the same thing about the SM being used as a scapegoat. I think the questionaire was a tool used to expand on a statement(s) made by someone else and SM was the avenueto glean information. I know there are 'ping' questions and she's allegedly taking a 2nd polygraph. She was the last to see Kyron and I can understand LE being thorough in questioning her.

I just don't believe in my heart of hearts that she is involved but that's just JMO.

I did notice in the Today interview, when the subject turned to TH, DY kind of tensed up and made a slight squint. But I feel it was more of a reaction to the content of the question because they have been instructed by LE not to go there so they knew they couldn't answer.

All MOO of course.

OT IDK how I was listed as a 'thread starter' here. JBean combined two threads and Poof there was my 'hat'! Anyway thanks JBean! Good topic and great discussion.

i didnt get that impression about kane at all. maybe its cause im male? people read way too much into nothing.

Any word or thoughts on why the SM was not there? Thanks!

For whatever reason LE has not been able to come out and say she is a suspect and yet neither have they cleared her of suspicion. I do not know why that is but am 100% sure that is why she was not involved in the GMA interview.

If you think about it, what could she say? She would be unable to answer a single question. It is ovbious that LE has asked the family (including her) not to comment on her timeline that day.

So every question would have to be answered "LE has asked me not to discuss that as its part of the investigation" Enough of those answers and she would appear deceptive and uncooperative. Even if while dodging those questions, she does so at LE request.

sitting here shaking my head, wondering what it all means.

:Welcome-12-june:

JPBwhy, Great first post! I am glad you joined WS!:woohoo:

Transcribed from KGW's interview video beginning at -0:32. This is the reporter speaking:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-parents-talk-one-on-one-with-KGW-97153384.html

"During our one on one interview Kyron's father clarified that he was home the afternoon that Kyron disappeared. He was working from home, and described how he and Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, went to the bus expecting him to arrive home from school on June 4. The family had planned to go out for ice cream that afternoon. Kyron was not on the bus. The family called the school and found out he had not attended, and at that point, the search started."

BLESS YOU BeanE! I have been looking for confirmation of whether Kain was home and why from day one.

Transcribed from KGW's interview video beginning at -0:32. This is the reporter speaking:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-parents-talk-one-on-one-with-KGW-97153384.html

"During our one on one interview Kyron's father clarified that he was home the afternoon that Kyron disappeared. He was working from home, and described how he and Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, went to the bus expecting him to arrive home from school on June 4. The family had planned to go out for ice cream that afternoon. Kyron was not on the bus. The family called the school and found out he had not attended, and at that point, the search started."
but wait, hold on

In one of the network videos/interviews this morning KH said he last saw Kyron outside that morning, feeding the cat and KH said he "was on his way to work" he said goodbye to Kyron - wished him well on his project - hugged and kissed him goodbye.

So, if he was working from home - why did he say he was leaving for work?

Dazed and confused - AGAIN!!!!

I wonder if a searcher found Kyron's glasses ? Also,with reference to things Kyron is afraid of, IIRC, didn't his family originally say that he was afraid of LE officers ?

I have no knowledge of "body language ", so cannot comment al all on that...

All JMO

I feel that they did find his glasses to...And when LE posted his clothes he wore that day, along with his glasses, IMO the glass (lense) were gone. But that is JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214