Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:

so we found it weird that step mom wouldnt come see him in the talent show but it's ok for dad to skip the science fair?

yeah i know. cant stay away. this is like the train wreck that keeps on going.

Actually, I didn't find it weird that step mom didn't go see him in the talent show. From what I've read, the talent show was not a big deal at all. I probably wouldn't have gone to such a talent show either, especially with a toddler.

It was mentioned in some articles early on. We also see pictures she took of Kyron in the classroom on at least two occasions (I've not seen all the pictures out there posted of Kyron/family). In my children's' school, the teachers are pretty accommodating; if there is an activity where the parents are encouraged to come and join the class, younger siblings are welcome to attend as well. So childcare arrangements may not have been necessary. I think a lot of schools understand some women are SAHM's and try to work with that.

I guess I see that kind of stuff as different from being *active* in the school.
I see that stuff as showing up as invited.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?
A: KAINE – There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

hmmm...

This makes me more confused about the doctor appt. Some say SMom said it was the day he went missing, while others say she went to the office to get paperwork. Who gets paperwork for a dr. appt. for the following Friday? I usually just call and tell the office.

I guess my question is -- when was this doctor appt. scheduled. Easy enough to find out by calling the receptionist, right? Why can't they comment for certain? It would be in the doctor's appointment schedule! Unless it's an emergency, I make my sons appointments well in advance due to the dr's busy schedule. I'm not buying the answer (IMO).

ughhh....

Mel

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

We now know Terri was home with the baby when Kaine came home at 1:45 (and on her laptop) until the bus came.

No babysitter. Terri home. With Baby. Interesting.

Well, now we know that Kaine took the car to work that morning and Terri drove the truck.

It just hit me that Terri could have hidden Kyron near Kaine's place of work to frame him since she alledgedly wanted get rid of him (Kiane)! I hope every inch of the area surrounding his workplace has been thoroughly searched! I think I remember seeing that there is a large wooded area around it. No one would think anything of seeing Kaine's white truck in the area if he usually drove it to work. If Terri could not have Kaine 'offed', she could have been attempting to frame him for murdering his child. (Although I pray that Kyron is still alive by some miracle.)

I am so very pleased to know that Desiree, Tony, and Kaine passed their LDT's. We know Terri did not.

I am glad to see some information finally coming out! Sorry to have interrupted the flow here!

We now know Terri was home with the baby when Kaine came home at 1:45 (and on her laptop) until the bus came.

Maybe the baby was at a babysitter for just part of the day (say, 7:45-noon). No one, absolutely no one (including Terri) has mentioned that she had the baby with her when she took Kyron to school. And we know that Kaine left before they went to school. So the baby had to be with somebody.

Actually, I didn't find it weird that step mom didn't go see him in the talent show. From what I've read, the talent show was not a big deal at all. I probably wouldn't have gone to such a talent show either, especially with a toddler.

Me and Hubby usually switch events -- we go to the big ones together. I agree, I've never gone to the talent shows either. Maybe it's because I have to watch 20 other kids, before I see my son on stage for 2 minutes dancing with other friends :) Actually, I think he'd be embarrassed if I showed up.

Just my .02

Mel

D@m we have to hammer away so hard to get to some of this detail, eh?
Pretty hard to kidnap and (hurt? perhaps) a kid with a toddler on board. Also, very noticeable. Seems like somebody would have noticed the baby at school, if not her. So weird. So mysteriously addicting...

BUT....we don't know that she didn't take her somewhere and pick her up before going home. ;)

Dr. appt. response is just evasive. And dumb. Makes me think they threw it in there for pressure.

My guesses:
-they don't want Terri to know what they know about it.
or
-there was no doctor appt.

Yes. At 1:45. Who says she didn't have a sitter in the morning?

Here's another thought, too. The school has a small parking lot, doesn't it? Only one way in and one way out? Small school? If its anything like ours, imagine trying to accommodate all those parents, grandparents for a specific time period. Unlike the science exhibit, where people come and go freeing up parking spaces, a talent show isn't that flexible. Maybe several parents opted out attending the talent show due to possible parking problems? Just our school's kindergarten graduation (for 25 students, mind you!) fills up both parking lots at the school. Its crazy!

Maybe the baby was at a babysitter for just part of the day (say, 7:45-noon). No one, absolutely no one (including Terri) has mentioned that she had the baby with her when she took Kyron to school. And we know that Kaine left before they went to school. So the baby had to be with somebody.

Good point, again. Have we heard confirmed anything about a babysitter?

Yes. At 1:45. Who says she didn't have a sitter in the morning?

Right. Has anybody mentioned a babysitter? I don't recall. This baby and babysitter stuff keeps coming up. Unresolved?

personally i still dont think its 'blatantly obvious'.

i have a seroius problem with everything going on here. we're getting a lot of lip service about finding kyron from everyone and yet, nothing. 31 plus days now.

alledgedly our cell pinged on that island and yet they have found nothing.

i see alot of stuff about her dui 5 years ago and her possible roiding and possible ppd and whatevelse.

i hear she alledgedly attemped to hire her landscaper to kill kaine. actually, if my theory is correct, i do believe this is true.

the landscaper then waited till after kyron was gone to come forward. and why did he come forward?

we have the dad acting strange, that is jmo, of course, but to me these q & a's are more bizzare then an ozzie guillen press confrence.

im not huge on conspiricy theories (although i am a jfk nut) but i think you guys would call me nuts if i gave otu what i think is REALLY going on here.

Another thing that just occurred to be regarding the appt. It was an appointment with a minor, which may fall under Dr/Patient privileges? Even if there is no minor involved, it may still fall under that. Anyone else have thoughts/knowledge on this?

Yes, this is what I was thinking too, specifically HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). I think perhaps a parent or guardian could release medical info about a minor in their care but maybe not. And perhaps LE cannot have access to that info either, without a warrant. I'm too lazy to look up the specific law right now, but I can check at work tomorrow.

I work with confidential information, a lot of which falls under HIPAA--basically, if any document we have has the slightest bit of medical info--from blood type to stubbed toe to died of a heart attack--it is handled in such a way that only people who are allowed to have access to HIPAA info can see it, and that is just for in-house use. You need special authorization to see that info outside the agency, unless one chooses to supply that info to a third party oneself. We would have no right to do so. I imagine a criminal investigation would be different, but LE would still need a warrant.

I guess I see that kind of stuff as different from being *active* in the school.
I see that stuff as showing up as invited.

Those were the first two examples I thought of, due to the pictures. I read she was active but the article didn't specify how, exactly. We don't know if she was a class parent, went to the school to help with projects, paper work, classroom assistance, read to the class regularly, lunchroom help, etc. I just recall reading it early on. Sorry I can't be more specific, and that the article wasn't specific.

so again where was the baby during the time between the science fair and the time the Dad came home? Hmmm

SBM

Does anyone know how verbal Baby K is? At 16 months, my impression is that most children understand a lot more than they can say. They can say clearly maybe 10-20 words and have maybe that many more that their primary caretakers can understand (for instance, waa-wa for water).

But a precocious talker could easily have a much larger vocabulary and be able to communicate more clearly.

And a somewhat delayed talker might not be able to communicate much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member