Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another story about when Terri got involved in Kyron's life...

So far we've had since he was three days old, since he was a toddler, about a year and a half old, and now "months".

Q: Did Terri care for Kyron when he was a baby?

A: No, I was caring for Kyron myself during my parenting time (Desiree on her parenting time) for months before Terri was involved in any capacity of his life. Not going to comment in detail as this does no help in finding Kyron.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...e-will-spot-Kyron/rL1u2wvUZkGeDwLhNgEdNA.cspx

I think it's safe to assume that it was since sometime when Kyron was under 2 years old. I think Kaine is right. Knowing exactly when isn't going to help find Kyron.

No but I would nevertheless like to know who is lying about this and why. Just chalk it up to natural curiousity, since it was brought up several times and all...

Kaine said it was months before Terri was involved "in any capacity". That could mean several months before Terri moved in and was the stay at home Mom. He didn't say that it was months before Terri even knew Kyron. Desiree said that Kyron was 1 1/2 years old before she would even talk to Terri, so it was sometime after birth up until 18 months that Terri began caring for Kyron in the home or whatever. It's all in the wording. I'm suprised that Kaine is mentioning his work plans and daycare plans because a heinous crime has been comitted against Kyron and the alleged murder plot against him.

I don't think I would say that someone wasn't invoved "in any capacity" if they met the child even occasionally. For me it suggests there was no contact between them.

BeanE is right and this doesn't help finding Kyron but just because it is outside this investigation this should be easy to agree about IMO.

Okay, call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first), but every time I see a picture of Terri, I see two different people. There is one pic of her that's very popular right after K disappeared. Her face has two people in it. I know most of us don't really have matching halves of our faces, but hers seems much more prominent to me. :cow:

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Kaine answering questions, but in a roundabout way, it does allude to the "Terri now" and "Terri then" aspect of his answers....

I think it's safe to assume that it was since sometime when Kyron was under 2 years old. I think Kaine is right. Knowing exactly when isn't going to help find Kyron.

I don't disagree. Entirely.

OTOH, I don't think it's unimportant for understanding blended family history/dynamic.

And it's curious how evasive/defensive this family is with regard to Kyron's early custody situations, timing, needs and choices. Clearly they don't want to talk about that in detail. I sense the medical explanation is not the full explanation. Kaine says it's irrelevant. Okay then.

Never-the-less, it would seem this family would be able to relay simple consistent facts such as Jan of *advertiser censored* Kaine began taking full-time care of Kyron. On *advertiser censored* date, we agreed Kaine would have formal custody. July of *advertiser censored* Terri became full-time caregiver for Kyron. Particularly since the first information as to Kyron’s infant care, and Terri’s participation in it hit national media, came from Terri’s family, and apparently, was complete mis-information. One would think Kyron’s family would be interested in correcting it. How hard is that? Apparently, very hard.

IMO, the infancy caregiving information goes to bonding. Three days (an almost seamless caregiver transistion) is completely different than 2 years. But, Kaine seems to have been in Kyron’s life from the get-go, and sometime in Kyron’s second year of life gradually transitioned to primary caregiver. Question: Up until 2 years, who helped Kaine out with primary caregiving when he had to work?

The timing of Terri's full-time Kyron caregiver role appears to align with her DUI. (in 2005 - Kyron would be 2) Was she teaching then? I think, once convicted of DUI, there is a probation period where no driving is allowed. Can a DUI affect a new teacher’s employment status? Did the DUI play in the decision for Terri to stop teaching and care for Kyron? Did Kaine know about the DUI, but knew Terri well enough to be able to overlook and understand it as an anomaly and not a problem for his caregiving needs?

Okay, I admit, as Kaine says, I don’t need to know this stuff. LE knows it, surely. My shameless curious person, thinks the push back on answers to these simple “blended family timing questions” is … well … curiouser and curiouser.

My guess: Kaine knew Terri had just had this problem - the DUI/endangering child thing with her 7 year old son in the car. But Kaine believed Terri was a “good person” who cared about kids very much. Was Terri’s problem(s) a secret kept from Kyron’s mother? As Desiree has indicated – she knew nothing about Terri when Kyron was born, and no they were never friends when Kyron was an infant.

So, again, I don’t disagree. Entirely. But the protesting too much over relatively simple questions about the timing of Kyron’s childhood caregiving makes me curiouser and curiouser.

Well it is his home, he deserves to be back in it ASAP, K needs to be in her own home with all her things she needs , must be hard on them being displaced, they are after all the victems who are cooperating with LE unlike T , heres hoping Kaine and the baby are back in thier home TODAY

Am I the only one that finds it odd that the home is in Kaine's name only?

Am I the only one that finds it odd that the home is in Kaine's name only?

It was not a very good deal for Terri but sometimes people who get married for the second or third time are more cautious before lumping their financial assets together because they may have already lost something in the previous divorces and if there are children from previous marriages they may want to make sure that if they die their own child inherits as much of their money as possible, instead of the property going to the new spouse and his/her eventual heirs.

He has that locked gate at the end of his drive, which is some distance from the house. Hopefully it is far enough away to afford him and the baby some privacy as they return and try to get back to a somewhat normal lifestyle. Hopefully media will have the class and good sense to leave this man and his baby alone, they have been through enough and I, as a member of the general public, have no desire to see any pictures from the media of him moving back into his house with the baby.

I hope he keeps Terris car and sells it. She doesn't deserve it, IMO.

The media being around the house is probably a very good idea. Hopefully someone would not feel they could get away w/ breaking in, kidnapping, or trying to harm Kaine and/or baby K.

In situations like this, media can really be a helpful tool in more than one way. Just my thoughts anyway ...

Kaine said it was months before Terri was involved "in any capacity". That could mean several months before Terri moved in and was the stay at home Mom. He didn't say that it was months before Terri even knew Kyron. Desiree said that Kyron was 1 1/2 years old before she would even talk to Terri, so it was sometime after birth up until 18 months that Terri began caring for Kyron in the home or whatever. It's all in the wording. I'm suprised that Kaine is mentioning his work plans and daycare plans because a heinous crime has been comitted against Kyron and the alleged murder plot against him.

I'm surprised too, because it's letting it be known publicly that he's returning to work and the baby will be in daycare. His son is missing and whoever kidnapped Kyron now knows a little bit about Kaine's daily schedule. It's sort of like telling would-be thieves that you're going on vacation for a week or two and the house is not occupied.........an invitation to be robbed.

I'm surprised too, because it's letting it be known publicly that he's returning to work and the baby will be in daycare. His son is missing and whoever kidnapped Kyron now knows a little bit about Kaine's daily schedule. It's sort of like telling would-be thieves that you're going on vacation for a week or two and the house is not occupied.........an invitation to be robbed.

Maybe his folks can move in with him.

The thought occurred to me that maybe he's not really moving back into the house, do you think it could be some type of set-up??

That thought did occur to me because I also found it odd that he would be so open about his plans to return to work and place K in daycare. It was like he was laying a trap. I doubt that's the case, so I don't know what to make of it. Seems like way too much information to me.

Maybe his folks can move in with him.

His folks?

That would be nice.

Kaine's folks have been nowhere around this case that we know of ... have they? Noticeably absent - not interviewed, etc..

I have been thinking that one of them might be seriously ill...?

Will speculate no futher. Just noting their absence. Perhaps someone has seen mention of them or a quote about Kyron from them somewhere?

His folks?

That would be nice.

Kaine's folks have been nowhere around this case that we know of ... have they? Noticeably absent - not interviewed, etc..

I have been thinking that one of them might be seriously ill...?

Will speculate no futher. Just noting their absence. Perhaps someone has seen mention of them or a quote about Kyron from them somewhere?

I recently read an article outlining employment difficulties with his father. He has used up all his time off and someone was asking other employees to give him sick days and/or vacation days to help out.

http://wfse.blogspot.com/2010/07/kyron-hormans-grandfather-in-need-of.html

The thought occurred to me that maybe he's not really moving back into the house, do you think it could be some type of set-up??

...and we don't know for positive yet where she is living, or what her longer-term plans are (!), just that we've seen her in dad's driveway, behind the wheel of his car. As we'd say in LA, she's *in transition*.

He hadn't thought about it until he was asked??? Thats the first thing I did...I took my wedding ring off when I found out my husband was cheating...

IMO theres just something strange about him.

Does anyone think its strange that the Judge ordered her to leave? I always thought both parties can stay at the residence until the divorce is settled...

trigger, was one of your children missing at the time you found out your husband was cheating? I have no way of knowing but I think it's fair to assume that KH has had other issues on his mind.

Plus, I have noticed that a lot of men (and some women) get through many routine parts of life on autopilot. They develop a routine for something and after that routine is established, they just do it without thinking about it. I, myself, don't do this and it sometimes drives me wild when my husband does it! But after sixteen years of marriage, I have come to see that even though he's dopey in some ways, that's just one of the reasons I love him so much.

I don't think it is strange that the judge ordered TMH to leave. It was within KH's rights to petition the court to force TMH to leave and TMH chose not to contest it. The judge really didn't make a decision at all.

He hadn't thought about it until he was asked??? Thats the first thing I did...I took my wedding ring off when I found out my husband was cheating...

IMO theres just something strange about him.

Does anyone think its strange that the Judge ordered her to leave? I always thought both parties can stay at the residence until the divorce is settled...

My ex-husband moved from our house to his girlfriend's house and I kept on wearing my wedding ring until a co-worker asked me why I was still wearing it. Never put it back on after that, though!

The judge could have ordered her to leave because of the RO. They can't be at the same place because of that. (Terri actually agreed to move without the judge having to make a ruling.) Not many people choose to live in the same place once they have decided to divorce. Way to stressful for most of us to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018