Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If an appointment is rescheduled or canceled, would you even know it had been in the system? My understanding is it clears out the field for the next name?

I can't answer for every office, but about 5 years ago I worked for a medical office, and we were instructed that even when a person rescheduled, we didn't delete the initially scheduled appointment from the log. We simply right clicked and chose the "reschedule" option and it left a green arrow icon and a space for a note about why/when the person wanted to reschedule, if there was one. That way if we ever needed to know, or if a patient ever needed to know when they were last in, or last scheduled, we had a full history of our communication.

So looking at the (computer system) calendar, if a patient rescheduled the date would look just like a regular appointment but with a green arrow on it, indicating that the appt was rescheduled for another time.

On hard copy items (paper, etc) we were NOT allowed to erase, or white anything out. Everything had to have ONE solitary line drawn through it, so it was still legible, with our initials and a note indicating the reason for the change. It was also color coded.

We also went through the appts at the end of the day and made sure that the reschedules, cancels, missed appointments, and kept appointments in the computer jibed with the hard copy list. :crazy:

I'm sure not EVERY office did this, but my boss was pretty fastidious and liked to always be able to to trust that we knew exactly what was going on:)

What has been done by Terri to make HER a suspect? I'm talking facts, not speculation, theories, or guesses. What has LE told us that makes Terri look like a suspect?

Well, she's the only person they keep singling out in their statements saying, "However, Terri has not been named a person of interest..." It's a bit fishy. They circulated a flyer with her picture and questions about her on it. They said she was the last one to see him. A judge allowed a restraining order that keeps her from seeing her children. They said that the information about her murder plans may help the Kyron investigation and one must wonder why.

She wouldn't be convicted based on that evidence but LE has singled her out somewhat and it is natural to be curious IMO.

The reason I'm interested in the baby sitter aspect, is I want to know if it was common for TH to arrange for someone to watch sweet baby K in the mornings, or if this was out of the ordinary.

For the record, I haven't formed any opinion yet. I'm just sort of hanging on for dear life through this mad rollercoaster ride, hoping darling Kyron comes home safely:(

As sofia noted in the post below yours, context and patterns matter. Was this in some way unusual for Kyron's family? If so, in what way?

Plus, as sofia noted, being consistent about taking the bus is often the best policy with young children, so that their after schools don't turn into a bunch of miscommunications.

I could easily see an argument for having Kyron take the bus every day. By all accounts, he was a timid, easily frightened and not independent child. Having him take the bus every day would be a safe, age appropriate way for him to practise being accountable, negotiating an environment without his parents right there and in general practising a little independence.

Some little birds have to be restrained from trying to dive out of the nest too soon and other little birds have to be ever-so-gently given a little encouragement to try their wings.

In the PC on the 5th, Gates says that Kyron takes the bus every day except on days where there is a special event planned (like the science fair).

But this has me wondering....

In one of his TV interviews on June 25th, Kaine describes how they went to meet the bus only to find out Kyron wasn't aboard. He says he starts to walk back to the house figuring that Kyron was still at school, thinking he was going to be picked up (as he'd been dropped off) and then when the bus driver finds out Kyron hasn't been there all day, Kaine begins to run.

That just doesn't sit right with me, especially after seeing photos of their drive.

Why, what's special about their drive?

What has been done by Terri to make HER a suspect? I'm talking facts, not speculation, theories, or guesses. What has LE told us that makes Terri look like a suspect?

I personally don't have any one big fact to back up my suspicions, but I also openly recognize that they are just that- my suspicions. I take it all with a grain of salt. I have reasons that I personally suspect some things about her, but they are certainly not concrete enough for LE to suspect her! I can't help my gut feeling, though.

I wonder the same thing about Kaine...I see a lot of people suspecting him, or saying he seems "creepy" but for the world of me, I can't see why he's any more suspect than TH. I don't see anything questionable about him.

I really haven't formed an opinion, but I do admit that some things bother me about certain people involved.

First and foremost, SHE is the LAST known person to see Kyron alive. We have no idea of Terri's whereabout from 9am to 1:45pm, when Kaine got home.

I am not even going to talk about the facebook, postings on websites, murder-for-hire, because ALL of that could be gossip.

But the fact she was the last person to see Kyron? THAT IS A FACT.

Interestingly enough, LE originally was very firm on the fact that an UNIDENTIFIED witness was the last person to see Kyron that morning. By his classroom door,at 9:00 a.m. They only recently have stated that TH was the last one to see him. Why the change ? Now,IMO that's a fascinating question....

All JMO

First and foremost, SHE is the LAST known person to see Kyron alive. We have no idea of Terri's whereabout from 9am to 1:45pm, when Kaine got home.

I am not even going to talk about the facebook, postings on websites, murder-for-hire, because ALL of that could be gossip.

But the fact she was the last person to see Kyron? THAT IS A FACT.

As far as LE is concerned (at least at the point they made the statement), the last known person to see Kyron.

...He says he starts to walk back to the house figuring that Kyron was still at school, thinking he was going to be picked up (as he'd been dropped off) and then when the bus driver finds out Kyron hasn't been there all day, Kaine begins to run.

Respectfully edited. BBM. I'm wondering if he was still "walking" with toddler K or if he picked her up when he started to run? I doubt that the little one could have "run" along with Kaine. jmo

Big difference , IMO. Dad had to go into the office to work, (at least in the am), while Terri was a SAHM.

(*snip)

For those of us just joining this thread what is "SHAM?"

Thanks,
Tricia

?

Do I really think, what?

In my "do you really think" message, I quoted your message number 86 in this thread. There is a cool little clickable arrow in a quoted message that allows you to re-reference to what a comment was in reference.

You had written:
>>What I meant was Kaine is providing enough fodder for her attorney to cross-examine at trial, if it comes to that. HE should have a criminal attorney to protect him as well. <<

Do you really think that Kaine should have a criminal attorney to protect him?

I just wonder....when Kaine came home from work, was TH wearing the same clothing she had worn that morning when she took Kyron to school?

Interestingly enough, LE originally was very firm on the fact that an UNIDENTIFIED witness was the last person to see Kyron that morning. By his classroom door,at 9:00 a.m. They only recently have stated that TH was the last one to see him. Why the change ? Now,IMO that's a fascinating question....

All JMO

Because if it was a child that said they saw him later..the child may not be a credible witness.

im really confused as to who saw him last. i thought some student saw him 'much later in the morning.' nowe they seem to be changing it to fit there theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje