Skin: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 15lbs

Last seen in New Iberia, LA

Vehicle:
1979 Cadillac, White, Two-door
Louisiana license plate #698BJX

The child was abducted by the listed suspect, who was driving the listed vehicle. The vehicle was last seen traveling east on Mississippi Street. The suspect is wanted for questioning in a fatal shooting. The vehicle may also be occupied by the listed companions. The suspect is believed to be armed and dangerous. The public is asked not to approach the vehicle.

Isaiah "Isaiah Francisco" Johnson Jr
proxy

Age now: 25
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9
Weight: 170 lbs

Avan "Avan Cole" Francisco
proxy

Age now: 31
Height: 5'7
Weight: 145 lbs

Akeam Masheeq Daniels
proxy

Age now: 26
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155 lbs

https://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?source=web&gl=US&hl=en&aid=840e189dddf24ce6

I pray the angels protect her!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! My only moment of sanity with this is that the baby is too young to know how scared she should be. Oh, I hope she's ok. Sounds like they are suspected of some really bad stuff!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh no! Are one of these guys related to her? Such a beautiful girl
Hoping for her safe return

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Why did they take her? Is one of them Dad?

http://www.wdsu.com/article/amber-a...ed-to-be-in-imminent-danger-lsp-says/19049536

Amari Daniels is believed to be in imminent danger, officials said. She is about 24 inches tall and weighs between 10 and 15 pounds.

Investigators said Amari Daniels was abducted by Akeam Masheeq Daniels, who was driving a white 1979 two-door Cadillac with a black top. Officials said the vehicle was last seen driving east on Mississippi Street.

The vehicle has Louisiana license plate 698BJX.

In addition, investigators believe Akeam Daniels could be traveling with Isaiah Johnson Jr., also known as Isaiah Francisco, and Avan Francisco, also known as Avan Cole. Photos of the two were released by state police.

[...]

Akeam Masheeq Daniels, 26, was wanted for questioning in a fatal shooting, which occurred at the time of the abduction.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/03/amber_alert_new_iberia_parish.html

What the heck happened? And who was the shooting victim? The child's mother? I hope not. Poor little darling must be traumatized by the violence. Please let them be apprehended soon, and bring this little innocent to safety!

It appears the victim was male.

[...]

Witnesses tell deputies Daniels and the 29-year-old male victim were arguing when the shooting occurred around 6:15 p.m. in the 900 block of Mississippi Street.

The victim, whose name has not yet been released pending notification of family, was transferred to a New Iberia hospital where he later died.

If you have information, call Iberia Crime Stoppers at 364-TIPS.

http://www.katc.com/story/37628620/1-dead-in-mississippi-street-shooting

It appears the victim was male.

[...]

Witnesses tell deputies Daniels and the 29-year-old male victim were arguing when the shooting occurred around 6:15 p.m. in the 900 block of Mississippi Street.

The victim, whose name has not yet been released pending notification of family, was transferred to a New Iberia hospital where he later died.

If you have information, call Iberia Crime Stoppers at 364-TIPS.

http://www.katc.com/story/37628620/1-dead-in-mississippi-street-shooting
Wow. Well, why does he have the child or where did he get the child through all this?? How odd!!

Wow. Well, why does he have the child or where did he get the child through all this?? How odd!!

Idle speculation here: Daniels went to the mother's home angry. Looking for a fight. Brought back-up with him. Perhaps he found out she was cheating on him. He wanted his child. An argument ensued. He shot the mother's bf, grabbed the baby and fled.

Just a wild guess.

I don't think he is going to purposely harm her. But I don't know if he knows how fragile a 2 month old can be. They can die of dehydration, heat or cold, so many variables, and so fast. I really hope he knows how to care for an infant. Has this baby been nursing? I hope she has been bottle fed so she can easily switch over to it. ugh...so many things he has to deal with. I hope his mental and emotional stability is stabilized...

We all know what time it is....

~~~~HAPPY DANCE TIME~~~~~:skip: :skip: :skip:

Yay!!!! Ummmmm.... where did they find the baby without him??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back