Found Safe LA - Bryson Thibodeaux, 9, autistic-like behaviour/runaway, Evangeline Parish 28 Dec 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I suppose now it's in keeping with forum rules to say this: I had a bad feeling about this from the start and was surprised this little guy turned up alive; not so much that the parents were arrested. There is small for ones age and then there is this. This seemed very unlikely to be due to a condition.

Also, the 'autism-like characteristics' make me wonder if he was emotionally and physically abused too, or isolated from other people, or denied human contact, which could have disrupted his social development in a way that was confused with (or presented as) autism spectrum. Makes me scared to think what all this poor kiddo has been through :( that, combined with his tiny size set off alarm bells straight away.

(And even if he is legitimately autistic, we all know disability is a risk factor for abuse)

Paul Thibodeaux, 45, and Minette Thibodeaux, 45, of Point Blue, were each booked into the Evangeline Parish Jail earlier this morning on the charge of Cruelty to Juveniles.
Parents arrested after missing child out of Evangeline Parish found safe

From link:

[....]

Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services were immediately contacted after noticing how malnourished the juvenile appeared to be and his home living conditions, the EPSO spokesman said.

[....]

So glad they looked into the parents. This boy was afraid and knew he had to get out. I’m glad he was able to stay warm under the bed and that authorities are properly reviewing his living conditions and the family. The weight is just too low. My guess is he was being abused in some capacity and got out while he could. Smart and brave. So grateful he is okay!!!

Bizarre twist: Old human skull found in search for missing child

KATC has confirmed via two independent sources that an old human skull was found in a barn yesterday during a search for a missing child.

We’re told the skull is very old, and was found by people searching the area for the missing boy. We’re working to get more information from the Evangeline Parish Sheriff’s Office on the find. We don’t have any confirmation of who owns the barn or the property it’s on; it is located approximately a half of a mile from the child’s home.

Evangeline Sheriff: Bryson Thibodeaux, sister found living in horrible conditions, malnourished

A Chatagnier couple has been charged with cruelty to juveniles after sheriff officials say their two children appeared malnourished and that the children's home living conditions were unkept.

"We have been told that police found that home deplorable and inhumane," said one neighbor , who did not wish to be named.

"Excuse my French, but some are saying those kids were sleeping in piss and feces on a mattress."

:mad:

KATC has confirmed via two independent sources that an old human skull was found in a barn yesterday during a search for a missing child.

We’re told the skull is very old, and was found by people searching the area for the missing boy. We’re working to get more information from the Evangeline Parish Sheriff’s Office on the find. We don’t have any confirmation of who owns the barn or the property it’s on; it is located approximately a half of a mile from the child’s home.

Thread for the Unidentified Remains: LA - LA - Evangeline Parish, Skeletal Remains in a Shed, Prairie Rhonde, Dec 2018

(Wow, I’ve actually talked about this with or Late Great @Foxfire, about how wild it is when other remains are found during a specialized search, I just even posted about this the other day! @Foxfire said this is not that uncommon.

—-

Here’s the UID thread for the skull found during the search for Bryson:

LA - LA - Evangeline Parish, Skeletal Remains in a Shed, Prairie Rhonde, Dec 2018

ETA:I see @Gardener1850 I already posted the UID link, sorry for the duplicate)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back