LA La - Carrol Fischer, 30, New Orleans, 12 June 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to clarify, sine this is coming late, this was about another person missing a couple of weeks ago. Not Chip Fischer.
Oh geez sorry. But at least one person was found safe

Not a word. His sister (who we’re not allowed to sleuth) posted daily on FB about his disappearance until June 23rd. Nothing since. There’s no Find Chip page and local news isn’t reporting anything. Weird.

I wonder if he’s been found or whether his whereabouts are known to LE and his family. Perhaps he’s no longer considered a missing person? Just speculating....

"New Information in Case of Missing NOLA Man Chip Fischer"

On June 20, 2018, WDSU.com reported on the case of Chip Fischer, 30 years-old, who went missing and was last seen at his home in the 3400 block of Esplanade Ave. "The NOLA Tabloid" has received new details of Fischer's disappearance since this initial reporting and additional insight into his background.

Fischer shared a home with at least two other roommates, a man and a woman. The vehicle that Fischer was driving at the time of his disappearance, a gray 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara, belonged to his male roommate, who did not quickly report his vehicle nor Fischer missing. That vehicle has since been discovered burned in New Orleans East, near the Rigolets. Traffic cameras have last placed the vehicle driving on Read Blvd., a far cry from Fischer's intended destination in Metairie.

Fischer's father, a successful dentist, frustrated with the NOPD's apparent lack of effort and unwillingness to communicate with the family, hired a private investigator, which also proved to be very disappointing.

According to court records, Fischer had been charged with felony drug offenses involving Oxycodone in Orleans Criminal District Court in 2013 and 2015. More recently, Fischer bonded out of the St. Tammany Parish Jail on April 13, 2018.

What do you think? "KNOW THE NOLA!" Be sure to like, comment & share! Follow on Twitter @ twitter.com/thenolatabloid

"New Information in Case of Missing NOLA Man Chip Fischer"

On June 20, 2018, WDSU.com reported on the case of Chip Fischer, 30 years-old, who went missing and was last seen at his home in the 3400 block of Esplanade Ave. "The NOLA Tabloid" has received new details of Fischer's disappearance since this initial reporting and additional insight into his background.

Fischer shared a home with at least two other roommates, a man and a woman. The vehicle that Fischer was driving at the time of his disappearance, a gray 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara, belonged to his male roommate, who did not quickly report his vehicle nor Fischer missing. That vehicle has since been discovered burned in New Orleans East, near the Rigolets. Traffic cameras have last placed the vehicle driving on Read Blvd., a far cry from Fischer's intended destination in Metairie.

Fischer's father, a successful dentist, frustrated with the NOPD's apparent lack of effort and unwillingness to communicate with the family, hired a private investigator, which also proved to be very disappointing.

According to court records, Fischer had been charged with felony drug offenses involving Oxycodone in Orleans Criminal District Court in 2013 and 2015. More recently, Fischer bonded out of the St. Tammany Parish Jail on April 13, 2018.

What do you think? "KNOW THE NOLA!" Be sure to like, comment & share! Follow on Twitter @ twitter.com/thenolatabloid

RBBM

Never a good sign, not holding out much hope for this one now.

Omg. The burned car..... I told yall that was the place they burn cars and people should be looking for that.

Uuuhh. I don't even know what to say about all this. I really dont. It could literally be anything from him being harmed and the car being burned to him taking off and burning the car. Although that doesn't seem to make much sense. But him going to kenner for walmart also doesn't make sense.

I'm wish all the players would just be honest. My guess is that something about drugs are at the center of this. But his family is terrified. So, if he's ok, he needs to say. Or if he went to go pickup drugs, then the roommates need to say who he was going to meet so they can be questioned.

I do find the family silence telling. And if it's not telling, then they need to start shouting from the rooftops, start a facebook page and get some public support. Cause silence only gets lost people forgotten. No one wants that.

Side note... does anyone remember him being tagged in the missing posts on facebook? By the sister? The tags (and friendship) seems to have disappeared, so I was wondering if I was not remembering correctly

Just makes me wonder when he actually went missing. Since they “did not quickly report the vehicle or Fischer missing”, maybe the timeline is off.

He was reported missing on June 12. In June there have been two bodies found in burning cars, one man on June 3 and a woman on June 11. He was reported missing on June 12.

Omg. The burned car..... I told yall that was the place they burn cars and people should be looking for that.

Uuuhh. I don't even know what to say about all this. I really dont. It could literally be anything from him being harmed and the car being burned to him taking off and burning the car. Although that doesn't seem to make much sense. But him going to kenner for walmart also doesn't make sense.

I'm wish all the players would just be honest. My guess is that something about drugs are at the center of this. But his family is terrified. So, if he's ok, he needs to say. Or if he went to go pickup drugs, then the roommates need to say who he was going to meet so they can be questioned.

I do find the family silence telling. And if it's not telling, then they need to start shouting from the rooftops, start a facebook page and get some public support. Cause silence only gets lost people forgotten. No one wants that.

Side note... does anyone remember him being tagged in the missing posts on facebook? By the sister? The tags (and friendship) seems to have disappeared, so I was wondering if I was not remembering correctly
Yeah, I was concerned about the lack of info about the person reporting him missing. Most news articles will specify friend, roommate, include a quote to lend a sense of urgency. It’s almost as if the person who reportedly contacted police (a female) doesn’t want to say anything for whatever reason.

Still silence on the sister’s FB page since June 23rd.

I’ve never heard of the NOLA Tabloid (I’m semi-local). Thanks for the link.

That’s pretty hopeful. Like, really hopeful to the point that I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

That’s pretty hopeful. Like, really hopeful to the point that I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

That made me for real laugh. Cause it's sadly true.

Has anyone seen anything officially released from the police? At all? Other than wdsu kind of mentioning it? Is he listed as a missing person in orleans parish? Something is soooo off.

That made me for real laugh. Cause it's sadly true.

Has anyone seen anything officially released from the police? At all? Other than wdsu kind of mentioning it? Is he listed as a missing person in orleans parish? Something is soooo off.

No nothing official except news reports. He’s not included on any of the official lost person pages on FACES.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back