LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why............just me trying to understand this world....I dont think I can......

Um it is more then likely that BSL was very knowledgeable on SK via the Lavergne writer? Could be he fashioned himself to be like McDuff after reading about him.

Lera, BS Lavergne; the psychopathic Bad Boy from Church Point, may have well been an emulator(copycat) serial killer. Emulator serial killers, all across the globe, seem to have become much more common as of late.
SK Gary Hilton; the Forest Killer & hunter of humans, actually helped to make a 1995 movie mirroring Robert Hansen; Alaska serial killer, whose prey was also humans..

A SK DVD of Hunting Humans was found in the cab of SK Trucker Adam Lane's(NC) truck after his arrest .

SK BS Lavergne, emulating SK McDuff, is not only possible, but probable, imo..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/21/iran-agatha-christie-serial-kiler

Iran arrests 'Agatha Christie serial killer'
Woman accused of drugging, suffocating and robbing her victims was inspired by classic crime novels, police claim

As much proof there is that she's no longer alive, I still refuse to refer to her as dead until a body/remains arise. I just can't. I think it's unfair to her.

Can I ask why other deceased victims have one board, rather than sub forums?

I guess knowing what kind of proof LE has would make it easier to accept she is gone. But for me, I always tend to think of Stacey Peterson or Susan Powell; it is impossible for me to doubt they are both deceased and I feel positive about who killed them, just as I do with Mickey.

As far as the forum for this case; as Bessie says, it will be a complicated case and really involves at least two women, if not more by the time the trial comes along.

I guess knowing what kind of proof LE has would make it easier to accept she is gone. But for me, I always tend to think of Stacey Peterson or Susan Powell; it is impossible for me to doubt they are both deceased and I feel positive about who killed them, just as I do with Mickey.

As far as the forum for this case; as Bessie says, it will be a complicated case and really involves at least two women, if not more by the time the trial comes along.
Sad...... but so true

Lera, BS Lavergne; the psychopathic Bad Boy from Church Point, may have well been an emulator(copycat) serial killer. Emulator serial killers, all across the globe, seem to have become much more common as of late.
SK Gary Hilton; the Forest Killer & hunter of humans, actually helped to make a 1995 movie mirroring Robert Hansen; Alaska serial killer, whose prey was also humans..

A SK DVD of Hunting Humans was found in the cab of SK Trucker Adam Lane's(NC) truck after his arrest .

SK BS Lavergne, emulating SK McDuff, is not only possible, but probable, imo..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/21/iran-agatha-christie-serial-kiler

Iran arrests 'Agatha Christie serial killer'
Woman accused of drugging, suffocating and robbing her victims was inspired by classic crime novels, police claim
exactly you see my post here? [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8229639&postcount=17"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Resemblance of McDuff and BSL[/ame]

There are too many similarities in my opinion for BSL not to have read the book by GL. He did homework...and fashioned his dark passenger after McDuff MOO again

Good morning!! Just a headsup, if you have a fave poster whose posts you enjoy reading all you have to do is click on their screen name and a small drop box will appear. You then click on the 'find all posts by _________' and you will be taken to a list of all their posts. So there is no need to venture into all the threads looking for their posts. HTH

ETA: sorry for the OT

So glad for the Mickey forum - now we can have focused threads. I didn't like reading the discussions on the DWT video but didn't like for the posters who wanted to discuss it being shushed.

Still, I personally would have preferred no more than two separate discussion threads, one for each woman, and possibly a separate thread for the DWT for those who didn't care to see it discussed any more. Going back and forth between threads is a challenge for me, and sticking to one topic doesn't hold that much interest to me. Maybe I'm just too old and set in my ways.

An tragic or coincidental irony observed, is that the 'Bad Boy from Rosebud', book, by author & educator Gary Lavergne, was release date was July of 1999.

Isn't Jully 1999 when Lisa Pate was murdered according to the recent grand jury indictment?

wow, this is something. idk if anyone asked this, but is there any relation of BSL and author? and where was it published?

I have followed the adoption facts very closely because that is an issue near and dear to me. I am 100% his mother said he was adopted at birth "because he deserved a better life". When his brother was on this website earlier, he confirmed that he was adopted at birth. The jist of what I got out of it was that the adoptive mother knew the situation, knew the bio mother and father personally and agreed to adopt. The bio mother lives in Spring, Texas along with a bio sister that BSL has met. He has never met his bio mother as she refused to meet him. In my own opinion, based on the fact that he physically looks like many others with the same last name, I have formed my own opinion that even adopted he is a member of the same families, maybe cousins, or uncles or whatever. In other words, I believe that biologically, not just legally, he is related somehow to the author of the same last name.

BBM

I am in 100% agreement with this. Frankly, I've wondered if he's the offspring of one Lavergne in particular whom I've known a very long time (15-20 years) -- a known hellraiser, to be sure.

It is sad that the names victims are so often forgotten and the name of the sk is remembered. I wish there was a way to turn that around.

K.jill, ironically there is a way to keep the victim's memory alive. This is accomplished by stressing that Mickey Schunick's valiant, courageous, and heroic actions are the catalyst for BS Lavergne's apprehension. Due to the light being shined on him, other victims will be prevented and the many unknown victims will be revealed, as we have already witnessed by Lisa Pate. Good triumphs over evil..

"Calling All Angels"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deuKdsxdLM4"]"Calling All Angels" to Find Mickey Shunick Now - YouTube[/ame]

I thought the author was his cousin, and the author's father was LE. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Yep, Gary Lavergne's father; the Town Marshall of Church Point, LA said,
"Ya know, if you keep messing up, I'm gonna snatch your eyes out & look into your brain to see what's wrong with it"..

I have followed the adoption facts very closely because that is an issue near and dear to me. I am 100% his mother said he was adopted at birth "because he deserved a better life". When his brother was on this website earlier, he confirmed that he was adopted at birth. The jist of what I got out of it was that the adoptive mother knew the situation, knew the bio mother and father personally and agreed to adopt. The bio mother lives in Spring, Texas along with a bio sister that BSL has met. He has never met his bio mother as she refused to meet him. In my own opinion, based on the fact that he physically looks like many others with the same last name, I have formed my own opinion that even adopted he is a member of the same families, maybe cousins, or uncles or whatever. In other words, I believe that biologically, not just legally, he is related somehow to the author of the same last name. I hope that makes sense.

In other news, I did not realize that they checked the garbage dumpster at the funeral home -- well -- dang - - as the worms squirms. Chapter 4.

Didn't I read somewhere that BSL had been abused as a child? Did the abuse come from his adoptive parents?

I think I'm just going to stay put in this thread. I like to read all questions and think about lots of topics and have lots of feedback. If I ever feel the need to talk about the DWT, I'll go to that sub forum.

But for the most part, can we just stay here? I don't like change. Someone comfort me and tell me it will be ok in this forum. :therethere:

I don't like change, either. I would rather stay here, too......

Boo!!! It's gonna be so hard for me to keep up! I'm kid stomping in protest in my house right now!

I finally had a chance to read the doc. It was a lot to digest. I'm really curious about Lisa Pate's murde. A 27 page report on the black Mustang and an accident January 5, 2000. How does that relate to LP's murder five months earlier? And the line up, what did the witness see? Sounds like he did a lot of talking in prison, too. Hmm...guess none of it was mentioned in the glowing letter of recommendation.

I wonder why there is no Permissinon to Search for Brettly Wilson's house? I am also curious about the accident!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc