LA LA - Savannah Hale, 22, LSU alumni, Shreveport, 4 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Three possible scenarios IMO are car accident (fell asleep at the wheel), abduction or missing by choice (which is the option that I least suspect).
Having now read @F.H. 's update that she saw something on her boyfriends phone (back at his place after coming back from the bar) I'm now going with missing by choice, and as her debit card and bank haven't been used, I'm possibly thinking a severe upset, mental decline and suicide.

My 2nd choice would be a car accident with the car hidden in a ravine or under brush.

MOO.

My guess is that her and her car are on the floor of a lake or river. Although I am curious about what she was doing in those 2 hours between the bar and the gas station. Does she have friends that live in the area that she went to see after the bar? She is 22 so being out at 4 am isn't strange to me. Possible she wasn't ready to go home and went to hang out with some friends that were still up having a good time at their residence?

I grew up a few parishes over from Shreveport, but I did live there for 2 years, so hearing stories like this are tough. I'm not familiar with the north part of Shreveport though.

ADMIN NOTE:

Linking to and discussing comments from non-approved Missing Persons Support pages is not allowed.

The ONLY Missing Person group support pages that are allowed to be linked are where family members are Admin or those sites which are specifically approved by WS Admin. And the ONLY comments that are allowed for discussion are by those Admins.

Do NOT discuss comments by anyone other than Administrators of approved pages.
Mods,

I am requesting that you approve this site - Bring Savannah Hale Home | Facebook
This is a public page ran by the family of Savannah Hale. The Admin (RL) in a 5/21 post- identifies herself as the Aunt of Savannah.

It would be helpful if there was a map of:

a) the bar
b) Chevron Gas station
c) probable destination where Savannah was heading to (home or boyfriends etc).

Were there any known issues - was anything troubling Savannah? Was she drinking at the bar?

The 3 possible scenarios IMO are car accident (fell asleep at the wheel), abduction or missing by choice (which is the option that I least suspect).

It is difficult to guess what happened here as minimal information has been released. I don't know how many people are abducted at 6am either so I am leaning towards a car accident?

Maybe LE has some CCTV vision and maybe keeping info close to their vest? I would have thought that LE would normally release the CCTV from the gas station to the public by now?
Still no luck finding her. Her Sister was able to find her last location through snap chat. On snap her Last list location was downtown a block over from the Hilton heading toward I-20. She had to pass the Hilton on market street come back up. From her bf house All this info included her last Google location has been given to the SPD. In which they have seems to not put forth a real effort to care. They where giving her last travel path from the time she left the bar( Fatty Arbuckles) with her bf( around 4am to 6: 50 something. Which she left the bar with him headed back to his house, which is some where north Shreveport. Apparently the boyfriend told the sister that when they got back he was black out drunk, and she went through is phone and found something. In which she sent him after she had left while he was still passed out. She then proceeded to drive around to possibly clear her mind and calm down. She tried to call her sister at a little after 6am.. sister was sleep so she left a voice mail..this was around the same time she stopped at the gas station on north market and used her debit card. The Laundry Mat next door has her on camera getting into her car. Last video seen of her. Detectives he all the information and the power to get every video footage in that area. Her last Google location was in the Brookshire parking lot in north market. Yall please help us find her. How can we escalate this cause it doesn't seem like SPD cares. We have done more investigating and giving them solid leads to no response. Please help

The bar and the Hilton are close to each other. the Chevron gas station is roughly seven miles. Have no idea where bf lives, so was she headed back there? No idea.

There is a lot of water around, but the Admin on the facebook site (Aunt). Posted that the Cajun Navy came and looked for signs a car went off the road for two days and found nothing. So there's that ...

Last edited:
Look for a May 20th post asking that very question - Bring Savannah Hale Home | Facebook
Thank you.

I wonder if things will change at a later date.
It'd be interesting to know what she saw on his phone that lead to the arguments and leaving her boyfriend's place and driving off.

I hope LE can get access to text messages and other such messages. Although I know that can take many months.

imagejpeg_0(2).jpgHer car was caught coming out of the Louisiana Tower parking garage at 7:03, which was her last GPS recorded by snap chat. There are street cameras on the intersection upon exiting the parking garage ( intersection of market st and Texas ave) (Market St and Travis st). Does any one know if the city holds recording? If so how can we be able to access them?

Still no luck finding her. Her Sister was able to find her last location through snap chat. On snap her Last list location was downtown a block over from the Hilton heading toward I-20. She had to pass the Hilton on market street come back up. From her bf house All this info included her last Google location has been given to the SPD. In which they have seems to not put forth a real effort to care. They where giving her last travel path from the time she left the bar( Fatty Arbuckles) with her bf( around 4am to 6: 50 something. Which she left the bar with him headed back to his house, which is some where north Shreveport. Apparently the boyfriend told the sister that when they got back he was black out drunk, and she went through is phone and found something. In which she sent him after she had left while he was still passed out. She then proceeded to drive around to possibly clear her mind and calm down. She tried to call her sister at a little after 6am.. sister was sleep so she left a voice mail..this was around the same time she stopped at the gas station on north market and used her debit card. The Laundry Mat next door has her on camera getting into her car. Last video seen of her. Detectives he all the information and the power to get every video footage in that area. Her last Google location was in the Brookshire parking lot in north market. Yall please help us find her. How can we escalate this cause it doesn't seem like SPD cares. We have done more investigating and giving them solid leads to no response. Please help

If he was black out drunk, how did he know she went through his phone, and why is he offering speculation on what she probably did? I'm curious what the general tone and content of the voice mail to her sister was, does it corroborate this in any way?

If he was black out drunk, how did he know she went through his phone, and why is he offering speculation on what she probably did? I'm curious what the general tone and content of the voice mail to her sister was, does it corroborate this in any way?
Heavy IF because at this point this is speculation but I'm guessing she probably texted him about it. At her age, if I found something incriminating on a bf's phone, there would be a number of outraged texts going out.

The voicemail she left her sister, was actually posted on Youtube by Savanahhan's Dad. It's in a May24th post shared by the Admin here Bring Savannah Hale Home | Facebook

I've listened several times but I can't tell what she is saying?

View attachment 346581Her car was caught coming out of the Louisiana Tower parking garage at 7:03, which was her last GPS recorded by snap chat. There are street cameras on the intersection upon exiting the parking garage ( intersection of market st and Texas ave) (Market St and Travis st). Does any one know if the city holds recording? If so how can we be able to access them?
Thanks, added that to the map. So this is the last place Savannah was seen on camera? She's almost right back at Fatty Arbuckles again? Any thoughts on why she would be coming out of a parking garage? Could she be looking for someone's car, meeting or picking someone up? Is this where you would park if you were at the bar?

@F.H. "It stores anywhere from four to two weeks of data on the drives of the camera. And if our analysts see anything in the data at the real time crime center that they need to forward to police they clip and send it to police for evidence at that point. So, once it's clipped it's in our vault forever," Hanson said.

These cameras are not old-school security cameras with fuzzy video. These provide crisp, HD quality views of the streets. In just a few weeks, there will be 60 in downtown alone.

Thanks, added that to the map. So this is the last place Savannah was seen on camera? She's almost right back at Fatty Arbuckles again? Any thoughts on why she would be coming out of a parking garage? Could she be looking for someone's car, meeting or picking someone up? Is this where you would park if you were at the bar?

It's across the street from the bar they were at. Either that's where she parked her car, or that's where her boyfriend lives, I suppose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back