LA: "the knowledge/means to facilitate the answers"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that LA has been Casey's conscience. He needs her to let him free, as she has burdened him with an unbearable secret. None of those poor people will be free until someone tells the truth. I think LA is asking CMA for permission to let him speak. JMO.

I've had so many mixed feelings about this, but I think you are right.

She has the best defense team available to anyone on earth taking her side.

If Casey loved her family the way Casey's family loves her, Casey would talk.

IMO
All jail phone calls are listened to and or recorded

I think the prosecution will be able to grant Lee's request for answers during the trial. I think they have both the knowledge and the means to "facilitate".

KC can handle her trial being public, she did not want all the attention on Caylee. I feel that is why she did not want a public memorial and she did not want anyone showing feelings toward her family.

IT was a message to KC.

KC, you can answer all of the questions that are causing us such pain. It is hard, but let your conscience be your guide and speak the truth. We need it.

KC wasn't going to watch because she didn't want to hear the messsages. Simple.

I think you are right kc didn't want to see or hear from her family members!

I think that LA has been Casey's conscience. He needs her to let him free, as she has burdened him with an unbearable secret. None of those poor people will be free until someone tells the truth. I think LA is asking CMA for permission to let him speak. JMO.

You just may be on to something here.

From LA memorial speech
http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

*snipped*

"....Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

What are your thoughts on the meaning of this?

What knowledge...what means...to facilitate what answers specifically?

(mybold)

I have no doubt in my mind that he was talking to Casey...AND JB
...he has the knowledge and the means to facillitate the answers...and maybe save Lee's sister from Death Row. Stop this family's suffering, tell the truth and do your pennance Casey. Tell the truth. That is the message I got from Lee today.

To me it is in reference to the yet to come legal battles, horrible details to be revealed etc..

To those of us (Lee included) who have the knowledge (witnesses) and the means (legal system, forensics) to facilitate (one of many big words that didn't need to be used) the answers that my family deserves. I ask you to fill your heart with compassion (don't take glee in her prosecution) and truth (the real story is bad enough, lets not exaggerate it).
I think the intent was most probably what you stated. But, he definitely wanted a message to be sent out to Casey as well.

My interpretation of this paragraph:

For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness. You allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your hearts with compassion and truth, and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.

For the people that were close to Caylee, please forgive her mother. That way you will feel better and will begin to heal. To certain people who know the truth you need to explain what happened to the rest, because they deserve to know the truth. I want you to tell the truth in such a way to not make them suffer any more. I ask you to speak from the heart and to choose the right words even if your brain can’t comprehend the totality of what happened.

I am really torn; but could he have been trying to send the message that he loved KC dearly, and was crushed by a decision that would soon be evident to her? Maybe to testify; for his families sake?

I think it's all pretty straightforward. If you watch his body language when CA is speaking he has his arms crossed in a defensive manner UNTIL she starts talking about and to KC then he puts his arms down to his sides. He speaks to CMA in the present tense. All his words are speaking to someone in the present tense--he is not speaking to a deceased child. He was speaking to KC, he does not believe she is involved, and he was asking the "real perpetrator" to come forward. JMHO, of course.

This gives me pause. I think you may have something here.

I think it's Anthonyease...but I think it was a message to KC to give it up. I truly believe KC was watching from the jail on JB's computer

I also agree and thought that the moment I heard her lawayer showed at the time of the service. I also believe that Casey was against the public memorial because the focus of all of the attention that she's been getting would no longer be on her but on Caylee, and also anything to give CA a rough time!

He kissed the bracelet twice. I think it was once for Caylee and once for Casey. I think the CMA's were partly for Caylee (how to live each day) and partly for Casey (i'm proud of you i hope you're proud of me). Therefore, believing that, it doesn't make sense that he would be talking to Casey about the knowledge to facilitate the answers. I think he still thinks it's someone else. :: shrug::

I think it's all pretty straightforward. If you watch his body language when CA is speaking he has his arms crossed in a defensive manner UNTIL she starts talking about and to KC then he puts his arms down to his sides. He speaks to CMA in the present tense. All his words are speaking to someone in the present tense--he is not speaking to a deceased child. He was speaking to KC, he does not believe she is involved, and he was asking the "real perpetrator" to come forward. JMHO, of course.

Bingo Bongo...ITA.

What a mess Lee is. He is once again, talking to CMA. IMO.

After I have had a little time to digest, I think he did the best he was capable of doing. He is the only one of the three that didn't come out straight with the word "Casey"....which may have been the plan....Cindy may have planned for EACH to mention her and he didn't, exactly...hmmmm

Very observant, body language sometimes comes through so much clearer than any words ever could. :clap:

Now, I watched LA's address a few times and I thought he was asking Casey to confess (paraphrase) "to speak the words even though the mind has no idea of how to do it."

Sounds like a tortured man begging his sister to confess in a manner that appears to support the kidnapper theory....Anthony speak

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost
Back