GUILTY LA - Tony Procell, 25, abducted & murdered, Sabine Parish, 20 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad that this is the outcome. Prayers for his family

Oh my, such a very sad case. My prayers for his family and friends - and especially prayers for peace for the family member that found him. :cry:

There seems to be some discrepancy over how the body was located. I hate to think it was family member who found Tony's body. Hopefully a positive ID will be confirmed very soon. So sad. :(

Aug. 25, 2013 7:05 PM
Human remains believed to be that of kidnapping victim Tony Procell were found this afternoon in a shallow grave in Winn Parish, Sabine Parish Sheriff Ronny Richardson said. A family member made the discovery, Richardson said.

Even though only one part of the body is visible, Richardson said he is "pretty confident" it is Procell. The remains were partially unearthed by an animal.
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20130825/NEWS01/308250032/Sheriff-Tony-Procell-s-body-located

Posted: Aug 25, 2013 6:38 PM CST Updated: Aug 25, 2013 7:30 PM CST
By Carolyn Roy

A private citizen reportedly found something that did not look right and called it in to the Natchitoches Sheriff's Office. They called Sabine who then called the Winn Sheriff's Office. Deputies were dispatched to the scene and determined there was a probable crime scene

Cadaver dogs from Red River Parish were called in and the dogs alerted on the location of the body. It was found near the end of Sand Point Road, near the bank of Saline lake.

It has not been positively identified, but Dewil says they are confident it is Procell.
http://www.wafb.com/story/23251798/body-found-believed-to-be-kidnapping-victim-tony-procell

Rest in peace, Tony. Sending love & light to his family.

Oh how sad. :(

Rest in peace Tony. Love to his family and friends.

How awful if a family member found him; but whoever it was I hope they're getting support.

Rest in peace, Tony.

I live within an hour of where the body was found. This morning on local news-KTBS, said it was the suspect's father in law that found the body along with a shovel and sunglasses.

For those of you not pulling up the articles, here is a more comprehensive explanation of how the body was found (from the article posted above)

It was a discovery made by Barthelemy's father-in-law that led to the body, according to Sabine Parish Sheriff Richardson, who says it was a shovel caked with "fairly fresh river mud" on the banks of Saline Lake in Winn Parish that first alerted Robert Barthelemy's father-in-law that something was out of place on the property the two had used for duck hunting in the past.

Nearby, a pair of familiar sunglasses was also found. Richardson says they "closely resemble the ones we've seen on TV of that the victim had been wearing."

At that point, Barthelemy's father-in-law called authorities. Within a couple of hours, a Red River Parish cadaver dog had alerted on a shallow grave and the body itself was found.

I am glad that his family member did not find him. I am also glad that the father-in-law called LE so that he did not disturb the site. Bravo to him! Hopefully they will be able to nail Barthelemy. Such a sad, sad story.

When will men there are more than one woman, and none worth killing over?? So sad.

Brother says Robert Barthelemy is innocent

The body was found after Robert Barthelemy's father-in-law came across a shovel freshly caked with mud on land the two used to hunt together on national forest land in Winn Parish.

Michael Barthelemy says he thinks that is a little fishy. Police say they are still investigating everyone in the case, that the investigation is really just beginning. However, they say they do not have any reason to believe at this point that any other family members of Robert Barthelemy's are involved.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23271896/...r&utm_content=buffera8c7c&utm_medium=facebook

Okay...I'll say it, I'm a little suspicious too!

I think the suspects family is already planning his defense. Insane, or self defense. Brother said suspect didn't like to do any manual labor, but as a cop he had to be in shape to do those types of things. Suspects mug shot looks like he has the beginning of a black eye. The suspect is the only one who knows what happened, as the other person is dead.

Not sue if this info had been posted:

"A baseball bat is the likely murder weapon in the death of kidnap victim Tony Procell, Sabine Parish Sheriff Ronny Richardson said. A bat with blood on it was recovered near the scene where Procell’s body was found Sunday afternoon. Preliminary autopsy results indicate Procell suffered a blow to the back of the head and blunt force cranial facial injury..."

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...ikely-weapon-death-kidnap-victim-Tony-Procell

He was abducted at gunpoint but beaten to death with a baseball bag. What a scary man Officer Barthelemy is.

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/sto...f-tony-procell/d/story/_8hDn7zcL0ypJiRNh8DkPw
Coroner positively identifies body of Tony Procell
On Friday the Sabine Parish Coroner's Office announced there is a 100 percent confirmation that the body found in Winn Parish over the weekend is that of Tony Procell.
Procell's body remains in Baton Rouge while the
F.A.C.E.S. team works to reconstruct his face to try and identify the weapon that was used to cause the trauma to his face.

What rage must a man feel to bash another's face in? Over a woman?
Umph. Umph.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back