LA LA - Vinton, Blk/Wht/Hisp/NtvFem 20-32, UP1868, in woods, turquoise bird ring, back probs, Dec'91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I finally got around to emailing the sheriff's dept in Jefferson County, TX where Beaumont is located. I gave them the info on the UID, the MP and the names of Kristen's mother and brother. I sort of suggested that it would be a good idea if someone reached out to them to give the DNA sample.

I finally made some contact with a local who both is interested in missing persons/UIDs and knows people in the parish government. I passed Kristen's information along to him and he is encouraged by the possible match.

He actually remembered this UID as it was so close to his home. I will let you know if I hear anything more.

Don't usually quote myself but I checked Kristen's MP profile at NAMUS and it says that they now have DNA. No idea when that change was made but I am guessing this is not a match as the UID has DNA on file as well.

I finally got around to emailing the sheriff's dept in Jefferson County, TX where Beaumont is located. I gave them the info on the UID, the MP and the names of Kristen's mother and brother. I sort of suggested that it would be a good idea if someone reached out to them to give the DNA sample.

Great job, webrocket!

CarlK, was there any new information about the person LE thought was probably this UID?

Authorities are pretty sure that Lynda Bronaugh is a match to this jane doe.

299UFTX.jpg
attachment.php

http://doenetwork.org/cases/299uftx.html

This jane doe was wearing identical clothing to what Lynda was last seen in.

However, they have no dental records for her, and since she was adopted from the Phillipines, they are unable to find her biological family to get a DNA Family Reference sample.

By this Jane Doe, I meant the Jane Doe found in Corpus Christi TX in 1992 (DoeNet 299UFTX), not the subject of this thread.

i agree that Kristen is a great match.... i did a side by side, ks.jpg... have you heard anything back...

The exclusions list The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

MP918 Elizabeth Campbell 04/25/1988 Coryell TX
MP491 Sherry Daugherty 08/29/1991 Maricopa AZ
MP2351 Brenda Green 07/02/1988 Tuscaloosa AL
MP1100 Hazel Klug 05/20/1986 Henrico VA
-- Vicki Nisbett -- -- TX
-- Amy Pagnac -- -- MN
MP18209 Carey Parker 03/17/1991 Hunt TX
MP634 Jennifer Pentilla 10/17/1991 Luna NM
-- Mary "BoBo" Shinn -- -- AR
-- Shelley Sikes -- -- TX
MP19384 Kelly Sims 10/16/1990 Cowlitz WA
MP2487 Terry Slaugenhoupt 01/06/1991 Allegheny PA
-- Michelle Thomas -- -- TX
MP4236 Londa Young 03/29/1986 Calcasieu LA

NamUs Race/Ethnicity: Black/African American. This unidentified female has black/white/hispanic ancestry characteristics.

Doe Network Race: Black with possible White, Native American and/or Hispanic admixture.

LSU FACES Race: Admixture/Black. Ancestry is admixture with many traits characteristic of African ancestry.

TXDPS Race: White. The victim may have been African American, Caucasian or bi-racial mixture of Hispanic and American Indian.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie
Back