Lance Armstrong Doping Scandal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is this "international tribunal" thing that Armstrong keeps harping about? Since there is no such entity, does he think it will all be initiated and organized on his behalf? To me, this sounds like a load of Armstrong double-talk, especially since WADA told him to deal with USADA.

Yeah, his lawyer is just throwing up smoke to cloud the real issue - Lance can't tell USADA everything because of the renewed federal criminal investigation into his activities and the federal whistleblower lawsuit which could try to recoup the sponsorship money the Post Office paid to the team. Testifying to USADA would put Lance in even more legal jeopardy. So no reduction of his lifetime ban (something he really wanted) and all he can do is offer up the nonexistent international tribunal in another weak attempt to try to confuse the general public about what a sorry state he's really in.

When is the DOJ suppose to make its mind up to join the WB lawsuit?

Yeah, his lawyer is just throwing up smoke to cloud the real issue - Lance can't tell USADA everything because of the renewed federal criminal investigation into his activities and the federal whistleblower lawsuit which could try to recoup the sponsorship money the Post Office paid to the team. Testifying to USADA would put Lance in even more legal jeopardy. So no reduction of his lifetime ban (something he really wanted) and all he can do is offer up the nonexistent international tribunal in another weak attempt to try to confuse the general public about what a sorry state he's really in.

Yes, testifying under oath is a scary proposition for Lance. The situation now is vastly different from when he was a cocky liar in his SCA deposition. I bet there is lots of behind the scenes scrambling going on.

That was wishful thinking by VeloNews, not the first time they've had egg on their face when it comes to Lance.

DOJ will join the whistleblower lawsuit:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/23/sports/cycling/justice-department-will-join-lawsuit-against-armstrong.html?hp

Another guy who is really sweating this is Thomas Weisel, the very wealthy financial services entrepreneur who was the business brains behind the US Postal team.

That was wishful thinking by VeloNews, not the first time they've had egg on their face when it comes to Lance.

DOJ will join the whistleblower lawsuit:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/23/s...t-will-join-lawsuit-against-armstrong.html?hp

Another guy who is really sweating this is Thomas Weisel, the very wealthy financial services entrepreneur who was the business brains behind the US Postal team.

Yep, that egg truck made a U-turn and dumped its load on VeloNews. The Lance saga just got even more interesting.

Justice Department: Lance Armstrong was 'unjustly enriched'

Lance Armstrong violated his contract with the U.S. Postal Service and "unjustly enriched" himself by cheating to win Tour de France titles, the Justice Department argued in a lawsuit against the cyclist filed on Tuesday.

The government announced in February it would join a federal whistle-blower lawsuit against Armstrong brought by the troubled athlete's former teammate Floyd Landis. Tuesday marked the deadline to file a formal complaint.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...nt-lance-armstrong-was-unjustly-enriched?lite

"Lance Armstrong's Livestrong charity sees a 22 per cent decline in revenue since Tour de France champ's doping charges"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ance-champs-doping-charges.html#ixzz2a18JRvaB

Armstrong's quote from the article: "It wasn't a pretty time (in professional cycling). I didn't invent it and I didn't end it. My bad for playing along."

I'm still astounded by his cavalier attitude. After 14 years of lying, denying, bashing, bullying and suing, Armstrong shrugs it all off by claiming he was just playing along.."oops my bad." It certainly wasn't a "pretty time" for those caught in his vindictive rage, but it certainly was a pretty time for Lance.

Armstrong's quote from the article: "It wasn't a pretty time (in professional cycling). I didn't invent it and I didn't end it. My bad for playing along."

I'm still astounded by his cavalier attitude. After 14 years of lying, denying, bashing, bullying and suing, Armstrong shrugs it all off by claiming he was just playing along.."oops my bad." It certainly wasn't a "pretty time" for those caught in his vindictive rage, but it certainly was a pretty time for Lance.

I just read this..I am smh. What the hell is wrong with him?

Good, he is a disgrace to himself and our country!

I am still a huge fan of Lance. To win 7 Tours is astonishing. The French had been after him for years. Going back to a 1999 blood sample shows how weak their accusations were. From what I have read, "doping in bicycling" means a little packed red blood cells and has almost no affect on the bikers.

I am still a huge fan of Lance. To win 7 Tours is astonishing. The French had been after him for years. Going back to a 1999 blood sample shows how weak their accusations were. From what I have read, "doping in bicycling" means a little packed red blood cells and has almost no affect on the bikers.

But he admitted it, after denying it for years. Plus hurting people while he continued his charade of being Mr. Clean. I don't know how he shows his face anywhere!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back