Larry King Live hosts Drew Peterson 04/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We already know where he was at 9pm - He was with TM not at home sleeping. He is a LIAR

Here is what Golfmom posted in the timeline thread about what DrewP was doing and when he was doing it. You are right, he was with the relative, not asleep.

#15 11-28-2007, 09:22 AM
golfmom
Hazards Attract -- Fairways Repel Join Date: Aug 2003

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,3851839.story

-Drew Peterson was scheduled to work at 5 p.m. Oct. 28 but called in to take a personal or sick day, said Bolingbrook police Lt. Ken Teppel.

-about 7 p.m., Drew Peterson picked up his relative from a park and the two went to a local coffee shop.

-After a short time, Drew Peterson told the relative he had to go somewhere and left the man at the coffee shop with a cell phone, along with instructions that the relative should not answer if it should ring, the source said. The relative waited for some time, and the phone rang, showing the name "Stacy" on the caller ID, the source said.

-A brief time later, Drew Peterson returned to the coffee shop, the source said. Drew Peterson and the relative then drove to the Petersons' home on Pheasant Chase Court, the source said. Drew Peterson asked the relative to help him move something from the home into the Petersons' sport-utility vehicle, the source said.

-They left the home about 10 p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said.

-Two days later, the relative was treated at Edward Hospital in Naperville after an apparent suicide attempt, sources said.

-Drew Peterson allegedly visited his relative at the hospital Oct. 30,

I guess the bottom line is why is Drew so receptive to National TV interviews, but refuses to really discuss details..and we do believe that he pled the 5th at the GJ hearing.. I mean come on now..why all the publicity stunts and media interviews if he really hates the attention this case has brought himself and his family?

Drew ..I think you protest to much! You are loving the publicity and swiping your nose at LE that is trying to gain the info to arrest you. You are one cocky son of a gun..but your time is coming..it is here..soon the only interviews you'll give will be from behind prison walls.

Drew you are the goose, get ready to be cooked by your own misdeeds..someone please pass me the plum pudding.

Here's a good article on Stacy's family's reaction to DP being on the Larry King Live program.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/stacy.peterson.drew.2.698407.html

I don't think Stacy's family and friends need to worry about Drew's appearance on LKL the other night. Everyone knew he was full of BS. It's SOP for a 'suspect' to put down the victim. Being a 'former policeman,' DP should have known that.:crazy:

Guess he didn't learn the ways of the 'real world' after 30 years of service, did he?:bang:

Maybe Kathleen's murder and subsequent disappearance of Stacy weren't exactly the perfect crime after all!:behindbar

Just sayin',
fran

I don't think Stacy's family and friends need to worry about Drew's appearance on LKL the other night. Everyone knew he was full of BS. It's SOP for a 'suspect' to put down the victim. Being a 'former policeman,' DP should have known that.:crazy:

Guess he didn't learn the ways of the 'real world' after 30 years of service, did he?:bang:

Maybe Kathleen's murder and subsequent disappearance of Stacy weren't exactly the perfect crime after all!:behindbar

Just sayin',
fran

It may not have been the perfect crime Fran but it's six months later and :liar: is still able to go on live TV and run these two women down. This is one case that never leaves my mind. Every day I pray for justice for these two women!

The nice thing about Drew giving interviews is that I believe they can be used in court. When they can show him to be a liar, it helps the state's case. I haven't taken the time to carefully read all the previous interviews and articles, but my recollection is that mysteriew's post with the Morphey timeline is correct and that Drew was "awake" until certainly the conversation with Cassandra later that evening which prompted her to file the missing persons report. Also, he clearly has absolutely no respect for women, this is abundantly clear from his interviews, and the prosecution should have an easy time showing that as well as showing his lies about never being angry, etc.

I know everyone is so eager for him to be arrested, but the state has the burden of not only proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Drew killed Stacy, but also convincing 12 jurors that she is actually dead. They have only one shot. I am absolutely certain that Stacy is dead - as are most of us here at WS - but don't forget that 8% of Larry King's audience thinks she's alive. The prosecutor has his/her work cut out for him/herself.

I have stated before that I believe that Drew knew Stacy was heading to divorce court and that he planned to kill her. I don't believe he planned to do it when he did, but it was in the works. Because of his many years on in LE and possible dealings with shady characters, I believe he had a site already chosen for disposal. I think it is entirely possible that a grave was already dug - just in case. That would have made disposal somewhat easy. For her not to have been found by now, he had to have had a spot chosen. I know most people think she's in water and that is certainly a possibility, but it's hard to believe she hasn't surfaced.

It looks like Morphey is their key witness as no one has apparently heard from him. We don't know what evidence they have, but a body would be extremely helpful. For the sake of the family, I do hope they can give her a final resting place and that her perpetrator is given appropriate punishment.

The nice thing about Drew giving interviews is that I believe they can be used in court. When they can show him to be a liar, it helps the state's case. I haven't taken the time to carefully read all the previous interviews and articles, but my recollection is that mysteriew's post with the Morphey timeline is correct and that Drew was "awake" until certainly the conversation with Cassandra later that evening which prompted her to file the missing persons report. Also, he clearly has absolutely no respect for women, this is abundantly clear from his interviews, and the prosecution should have an easy time showing that as well as showing his lies about never being angry, etc.

I know everyone is so eager for him to be arrested, but the state has the burden of not only proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Drew killed Stacy, but also convincing 12 jurors that she is actually dead. They have only one shot. I am absolutely certain that Stacy is dead - as are most of us here at WS - but don't forget that 8% of Larry King's audience thinks she's alive. The prosecutor has his/her work cut out for him/herself.

I have stated before that I believe that Drew knew Stacy was heading to divorce court and that he planned to kill her. I don't believe he planned to do it when he did, but it was in the works. Because of his many years on in LE and possible dealings with shady characters, I believe he had a site already chosen for disposal. I think it is entirely possible that a grave was already dug - just in case. That would have made disposal somewhat easy. For her not to have been found by now, he had to have had a spot chosen. I know most people think she's in water and that is certainly a possibility, but it's hard to believe she hasn't surfaced.

It looks like Morphey is their key witness as no one has apparently heard from him. We don't know what evidence they have, but a body would be extremely helpful. For the sake of the family, I do hope they can give her a final resting place and that her perpetrator is given appropriate punishment.

Excellent, EXCELLENT post! :clap:

I agree. I do believe that LE has evidence, statements they have made both directly and through family indicates they have evidence- both that Stacy is dead and evidence that DrewP did it. I believe they have a key thing they are waiting for- probably Stacy's body. But I also believe that if Stacy's body is not found, there is a possibility that the GJ will indite him anyway.

For the prosecutor, yes he has to be confident that he has enough evidence to convince all 12 juror's. And the best test for that is the Grand Jury. If the Grand Jury indite's, then he will know that they had enough evidence to convince those 12. If he convinces those 12, then he has a shot with the next 12. If they don't indite then he will have to wait until they get more evidence.

Drew peterson will be on the LKL show tonight.
If this is ;osted already I apologise.
I dont know if I can bear to watch.
Sometimes LK feeds the criminal as if they are not guilty.
(Usually it happens with men and their lawyers)

Regardless, some of you may want to listen.

Shoot! I missed this. I haven't watched much of this case but it just seems that a missing wife and dead one or ones are rather odd happening to one man. So what is the score? How many missing and dead are there?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back