Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if LB's parents are present in court today. It would be so difficult to sit through this evidence/testimony. At the same time, if it were me, I think I would feel I HAD to be there, because I would feel the heartache of watching all of this was still far less than what my loved one had to endure. Just random thoughts by deugirtni.

There have been mentions that they are there, sitting close together and at times holding their face(s) in their hands.

I'm not sure if LB's parents are present in court today. It would be so difficult to sit through this evidence/testimony. At the same time, if it were me, I think I would feel I HAD to be there, because I would feel the heartache of watching all of this was still far less than what my loved one had to endure. Just random thoughts by deugirtni.

I thought a post mentioned them?

Yes they are. They are sitting close and watching according to media

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Now we're seeing a screen grab from a video shot on July 7 from Maple gate court. Now we're seeing the video.
by Adam Carter 12:31 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Now a screen shot of video: a golden dog on a carpeted floor, and a foot hanging off a couch. Bare leg and running shoe, appears male

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
Now that video: Dog playing with purple slippers. Girl's laughter in bg. Conversation about dogs? puss? Doctors? I'm a little lost. It was cycled into sparks video. #LauraBabcock

The video shows a dog playing with a toy. In the background, you can hear a man's voice talking about someone with some sort of cut. "it was puss, all puss coming out."
by Adam Carter 12:32 PM

Now a message from Smich to Millard on July 31, asking if the iPad is in the car.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

Now texts between Smich and Millard on Sept 16, 2012. They're talking about "running wars later." Millard says he's "chilling with Tina."
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

The dog video was shot at Maple Gate Court, Falconer says. Now a text message July 31, 2012, 7:30pm. "Is the iPad in the car? I think I left in on the drivers' seat." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 20s20 seconds ago
Sept 16, 2012, #Millard and #Smich conversation. "stressing about work, chilling with Tina, taking her home around midnight, then down to run wars, you?"

Now a message from Smich to Millard on July 31, asking if the iPad is in the car.

Now texts between Smich and Millard on Sept 16, 2012. They're talking about "running wars later." Millard says he's "chilling with Tina."

The dog video was shot at Maple Gate Court, Falconer says. Now a text message July 31, 2012, 7:30pm. "Is the iPad in the car? I think I left in on the drivers' seat." #LauraBabcock

Sept 16, 2012, #Millard and #Smich conversation. "stressing about work, chilling with Tina, taking her home around midnight, then down to run wars, you?"

I assume that "run wars" means the video game Halo Wars?

Now a message between Millard and Smich. Smich says "I have your big red bag here. The one u let me use with the wheels on it." Millard texts back and says "that's yours now."
by Adam Carter 12:35 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 52s52 seconds ago
Text conversation Sept 23, 2012 between #Millard and #Smich. "BTW I have your big red bag here. The one u let me use, with wheels on it." "That's yours now (you needed bags). Sweet. I can use that on a trip.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
Next seems to be the screen grab of the #Smich rap video.

I was thinking it was DM texting. But the fact that SS received it shows he knew it was for more than DM's garbage. Didn't he say DM had a lot of properties when asked about his garbage statement? MOO

As for DM telling him a story to rush him. Why would SS say it was for DM's garbage? He knew by that text it was advertised and already had jobs lined up.

During his TB testimony, SS testified the original incinerator (homemade) was for his (DM's) garbage. When the incinerator that SS built didn't do what DM wanted it to, they went ahead and bought the commercial incinerator, which was bigger. That's when DM told SS that the new incinerator was to be for his pet cremation business.

This ties in nicely to DM telling SS that he has 2 jobs lined up in Barrie, so SS would speed up the work. We now know it's because LB was already dead, at DM's farm in Roseville and DM needed to dispose of her body. (calendar saying barn smell check). DM lied to SS about the pet cremation business, then added onto that lie by saying he had two jobs lined up for the incinerator so that SS would hurry up the project. I don't see SS as involved. I really think he was a yes man and just wanted to get a paycheck. I don't think he knew (at this point) that there was a dead LB in DM's barn.

Now we're seeing a another video shot at Maple Gate, taken on Sept. 25.
by Adam Carter 12:36 PM

The video is of Smich rapping the rap from earlier. They also appear to be rolling a joint.
by Adam Carter 12:38 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 33s33 seconds ago
The video was shot at #Millard's Etobicoke home. #Smich is rapping. "The ***** started off all skin and bone.... find the phone, what? What? if you go swimming you can find the phone. *****, layin on ashy stone."

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4s4 seconds ago
"Are you taking a picture of it? ha!" Marlena Meneses, previously ID'd in video, says in shot as camera moves onto a marijuana cigarette. #Smich

Caught up.....OMG.....I feel sick.....lots of codes/innuendo in these messages.....not sure WHY I'm surprised by their callousness but yet I am.....seems pretty clear to me when LB was killed and when they disposed of her body. Disgusting. MOO

What is DM referring to when he says "then down to run wars"? is that like a mission? a game? Can anyone with a better understanding of street lingo help me out?

BINGO!!
Way to go MS! At least you used plain English to describe the bag.

Wonder if DM and 'Tina' were celebrating the completion of his promise to her.

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 59s59 seconds ago
Sept 25, video made at Millards home. Jury watching Smich perform his rap about the "***** laying on the ashy stone" he holds a big spliff

The video was shot at Millard's Maple Gate home.
by Adam Carter 12:40 PM

Now a message between Millard and Smich. Smich says "I have your big red bag here. The one u let me use with the wheels on it." Millard texts back and says "that's yours now."

Text conversation Sept 23, 2012 between #Millard and #Smich. "BTW I have your big red bag here. The one u let me use, with wheels on it." "That's yours now (you needed bags). Sweet. I can use that on a trip.

Wow, like come on, as if DM isn't trying a set up here to ensure people keep quiet.
Moo

Now messages between Millard and Smich from Oct. 13.

Smich to Millard "You still gotta keep everything on the low. Cuz ppl know too much. We r not getting anything anymore wen theres ppl around. Unless its just for pick up. Everything else has got to stay low."
by Adam Carter 12:41 PM

Another message, from Millard to Smich: some people already know too much, can't talk about that real life sh_t."
by Adam Carter 12:42 PM

That message is from Nov. 26.
by Adam Carter 12:42 PM

Now text messages between #Millard and #Smich Oct 13, 2012. "You still gotta keep everything on the low. Cuz ppl kno too much." #LauraBabcock

Nov 26, 2012, "Some people already know too much, can't talk about that real life ****." #Millard #Smich

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 13s13 seconds ago
Nov 16, 2012. #Smich and #Millard. "I left some thinkgs in the van. Ipad... I'll link you back after I'm done callin the police." #LauraBabcock

Interesting how MS refers to it as 'DM's' bag.. and it seems known between the two men who has ownership, and who has the authority to give it away, etc.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 13s13 seconds ago
Nov 16, 2012. #Smich and #Millard. "I left some thinkgs in the van. Ipad... I'll link you back after I'm done callin the police." #LauraBabcock

Rsbm
Calling the police?

Now messages from Millard and "Kowalski" from July 2012. I'm not really sure what's being said here. Seems to be something about sex.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 8s8 seconds ago
Next conversation with Kowalski. first a pic, no message, then, "What you do?!" "You told me the only way to make her *advertiser censored*." "You asked me if I minded if you." "That was the last I heard of her." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4s4 seconds ago
The photo was a shot of #LauraBabcock and the headline "Police looking for woman last seen in Roncesvalles 3 weeks ago"

There was a screen shot here too. It's of a news story about police looking for Laura Babcock. One of the messages in that exchange read "what'd you do?"
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

The news story was sent by Kowalksi.
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics